• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoyo Kawakami Revision

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
First her age isn't unknown, she is at least 19.

Next her regen is low-mid, she instantly heals broken bones, and major injuries, and heals from literally blowing herself up.

She also is missing quite a few abilities like forcefield creation, shapeshifting, heat manipulation, ice manipulation, air manipulation, mind manipulation (assistant master level people can take control of ppl's consciousness, momoyo also has a technique which traps people in a nightmare) empathetic manipulation resistance? (miyako resisted a technique which multiplied her bodies sensitivity and would make her aroused, miyako said every girl in her group can resist it), also resistance to sealing (tesshin sealed her power but she could just brute force her way out of it, but refrained from doing so as it would kill tesshin if she did), she should also have attack reflection (with phanta rhei she can bounce her opponents attack back at them)

As for her speed i guess it's fine, her hoshi guroshi (planet destroyer not star destroyer since hoshi can mean planet or star and the ability as only been stated be able to destroy planets not stars), can reach space pretty much instantaneous, like here at 3:17:41 and here at 3:56, the calc on her profile ranges from mhs to sub-relativistic at a high end, we generally accept mid ends for stuff like this so we should probably get rid of the high end of her possibly being sub-relativistic and accept her as being around mach 3000.

She shouldn't have class p lifting strength, she has no lifting feats, i think it should be left at unknown.

As for her stamina, don't remember her ever fighting for days, hours is reasonable though since yukie can do that.

Also no idea why she has anime only moves, the anime is pretty much non-canon, her abilities must have been copied off the maji koi wiki or something, those should be removed.

Finally think i guess is she should have several keys keys, sealed, unsealed, and type awakening of the dragon 2, sealed being wall level since sealed momoyo is around chris's level who is comparable to margrit who can destroy the ground with her kicks, also momoyo is still superior to gakuto who can destroy walls with his punches. Her speed is supersonic, dodging bullets, missiles and arrows is pretty common in maji koi.

As for type awakening of the dragon 2, she will also be planet level, and mhs, but she is stronger than before.

Hoshi generally mean celestial body so it's a coin flip.

But yeah she's also been stated to be capable of earth busting so tier 5

Can't say much to the other stuff but agreed

This thread made me remember the fact i should replay this VN sometime.

Rinchuu best girl

Been playing this the whole summer just got done, well need to finish the other routes in a, but putting it on hold for now to go do other stuff.

The ryouzanpaku were meh to me, but their power is confusing as hell being able to contend with assistance masters like lu, and rinchuu being stated to be momo level yet get beat by people like wanko and kyouki.

Though maybe the rinchu route is good, but it's untranslated from what i can see.

Oh shi-, it's this series...I like the red haired german chick. So serious but once you go pass her tough front, she ends up super waifu-able xD

Anyways, I saw the profiles of the verse and I have really wondered if some like Momo here is truly as her states her to be.

If she's truly been stated to be so, especially if repeatedly to be so, I guess it's nothing bad to keep it. Can't say on the others too though like ALRF.

Her stats are legit she is just missing a ton of abilities, and keys and some stuff needs to be removed here and there.

Naturally will add some scans like her hoshi guroshi being planet level, and expand on some explanations like her speed should add that people like tsubame and shakadou have dodged it, and she is comparable to them.

But yea i also like margrit.

IIRC, they were stated numerously to be planet busters.

But my memory is vague...i still think tier 5 is good.

Aye she truly is good Qly

Planet level people are momoyo, hume, tsubame, tatsuko, yukie, seiso, ageha, tesshin, lu, nabeshima, shakadou, takae, teisei, yoshitsune.

So there are a few, this is going to be a massive verse, there are a lot of characters.

Wonder if anything can come from this feat?. The clash of hume and momoyo's attacks makes a pretty big explosion but idk if it's quantifiable.

Now that you mention it, it is.

Also rewatching some scenes i think straight up sub-relativistic for momoyo would be better, the scene where momoyo uses her hoshi guroshi against otome seems to take a little time due to some dialogue in between but literally every other time it's used, like in the fight vs tsubame in the 2nd link above, in the momoyo after s where momoyo gets scared and fires it and other instances, it's pretty much instantaneously.

As such i think the high end of the calc is more acceptable here.

Seeing as i am just mostly adding stuff to her profile, and her stats remain mostly the same, and there is agreement here, i will perform the changes, cause i doubt this will get more input anyway.

Back