• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it! I bet Swagkage is hiding here somewhere lol

Cough cough outerversal Madara

Whaat??? nah man...

Zoro21043 said:
someone update me about whats hapenning
There might be a Momoshiki novel profile, but since it's Naruto lol obviously it's controversial so who knows if this will go anywhere. Though there's a lot of evidence for it.

We all know this. We can literally read and watch the anime tbf and see that He was being overwhelmed a little by the both of them.

But one on one he was sending Sasuke flying and knocking Naruto back.

IMO That's more of Naruto and Sasuke's excellent teamwork, rather than their individual strength.

Although tbh, if they're both at their max power one of them can probably beat Momoshiki and both of them will curbstomp him into the ground.

Padaruyos said:
IMO That's more of Naruto and Sasuke's excellent teamwork, rather than their individual strength.

Although tbh, if they're both at their max power one of them can probably beat Momoshiki and both of them will curbstomp him into the ground.
He didn't say that he'd win only that he'd keep up one on one. Naruto was missing half of kurama's chakra and saskue had a relative debuff since he was originally equals with him. It makes sense since we've seen his teleportation to drastically weaken him.

Also momoshiki calls them strong not referring to technique.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Zoro21043 said:
someone update me about whats hapenning
There might be a Momoshiki novel profile, but since it's Naruto lol obviously it's controversial so who knows if this will go anywhere. Though there's a lot of evidence for it.
why make a novel profile , cant they just add to the profiles we have rn?

why make a novel profile , cant they just add to the profiles we have rn?

That's a whole other debate take it a step at a time. Its not a canon debate it's a continuity debate.

The light novels on the timeline are canon it's just movie novelisation differs to the manga/anime in feats and appearance changes despite being on the updated timeline.

Omimi said:
well anime momo also tier 4 since we can see stars in his dimension
I'm not sure it's his dimension (unless the novel or anime says so) regardless the novel says it is parallel to the real world anyways. Also his dimensions should be as big as kaguya's dimensions which in the anime are stated parallel to the real world.

This.

@Hokage; is there evidence for Anime Momo creating his dimension?

He refers to his dimensions as his nursery in the anime. Like kaguya.

LMAO how did we miss this lol (at least I completely forgot about it)

honestly it does not get more blatant lol

Didn't Kaguya use the word Nursery just for the Earth / area they were i?

I don't think the term was used for the dimensions themselves.

Damage3245 said:
Didn't Kaguya use the word Nursery just for the Earth / area they were i?

I don't think the term was used for the dimensions themselves.
If kaguya refers to her dimension as a nursery doesn't that further back the point? I didn't even mention that.

@100th Hokage; possibly, but my point was that she didn't use the term for the dimension.

@100th Hokage; that scan is from before she took them to a different dimension.

100th Hokage said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
okay so it's cetainly a parallel world. that's a good place to start.
Ok my bad he created it. It's stated in the anime.
1F1DE293-4D97-4C38-979B-0B03BD80F786
Lol Momoshiki is refering to the god tree which he created from chakra of eightails from killer B

Divine 1
Divine 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back