• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
@100th Hokage; possibly, but my point was that she didn't use the term for the dimension.
the scan was when they were still on earth tho, so of course she wouldn't refer to it as dimension, and even if we go by that assumption. Wouldn't that mean that Momoshiki and Kaguya Created Parallel earths at the very least?

100th Hokage said:
So in the anime momoshiki created a planet. Unless she see Naruto's world as her dimension. Or her quadrant in space.
I guess that would be consistent with all the statements about the Shinju tree creating and shaping the world. It's essentially a world tree that harbors all its chakra, and the Otsutsuki harvest it for themselves.

Antvasima said:
It seems like this suggestion has mostly been rejected, but you should ask Kepekley23, and a few of the staff members listed in the Naruto (The Universe) page, to comment here in order to make certain.
Has anybody done this yet? It is unlikely that anything will happen here otherwise.

Has anybody done this yet? It is unlikely that anything will happen here otherwise.

I tried

You should ask the other listed staff members as well then.

NotCensored said:
Its also stated in this Light Novel that Kaguya wouldn't have been able to oppose Momoshiki and Kinshiki without an army meaning Novel Momoshiki would definitely scale above ETSO as even with it she couldn't compete against Momoshiki without said army this can be used for more supplementary evidence for his novel profile i think
I think we've got enough evidence we just need staff input could you help message staff on their message boards to look at this thread. I've tried.

Pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to oppose him anyway. Also keep in mind Kaguya wasn't exactly the brightest individual lol. She probably grossly overestimated the effectiveness of the Zetsu army lol.

But honestly the Zetsu part is very irrelevant. What's relevant imo is that Momo in his base was confirmed stronger than Kaguya in almost all mediums, so instead of focusing on what if he faced an army of tree soldiers, we should probably just take into account the fact that Momoshiki is just stronger than Kaguya. It's literally the point of his character so it can't be ignored imo.

I don't think it's reliable enough when we consider their actual feats. Boruto + Naruto could beat a stronger version of Momoshiki.

Since Momoshiki seemingly isn't dead and can return some way in the future, I think we should hold off on revising him for now.

Wait a second. Naruto clearly got more powerful in the past 15 or so years, if not for anything else, at least for getting the second half of Kurama. Forget the upgrade for a second. I don't think it'll be problematic at all for Momo to be stronger than Kaguya. Teen Naruto was swapping hands and even hurting her as a teen without even using his Kurama Avatar. Let alone adult Hokage Naruto who had all these years to develop and got the second half of Kurama.

Regardless of the upgrade stuff, I think scaling Boruto god tiers above Kaguya is absolutely fine in terms of scaling at least.

@UchihaSlayer96; no, the only proposal that was agreed upon was making a separate LN profile for Momoshiki.

Damage3245 said:
@UchihaSlayer96; no, the only proposal that was agreed upon was making a separate LN profile for Momoshiki.
I'm not saying it was agreed, I was just telling WoI what's being currently discussed.

Even if AP is different characters like Majin Buu would probably do well. But hey we're getting ahead of ourselves lol.

Its a matter of speed I think, Im working on new calcs based on the novels perhaps redoing the Hagoromo constellation meteor and momoshiki draining speed feats after more research.

Hogoromo's constellation meteor????whats that now,please someone explain

Even if AP is different characters like Majin Buu would probably do well. But hey we're getting ahead of ourselves lol.

Its a matter of speed I think, Im working on new calcs based on the novels perhaps redoing the Hagoromo constellation meteor and momoshiki draining speed feats after more research.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:100th_Hokage/FTL_Hagoromo_Feat

Hey what is the context of that Sasuke retsuden novel and why did Hogoromo sent those meteors what was the point of it? And does this upgrade Hogoromo in any way or add any new abilities to his Arsenal?

Hey what is the context of that Sasuke retsuden novel and why did Hogoromo sent those meteors what was the point of it? And does this upgrade Hogoromo in any way or add any new abilities to his Arsenal?

Naruto was dying and saskue had to go on a mission to find out how Hagoromo cured himself when he had the same disease. As far as I understand he was cured from polar particles found in a meteor. Half he kept on Earth the other half he hid in another constellation. This may give him higher speed and range of his telekinesis.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Are people.trying to upgrade canon momoshiki, or make a LN profile for him?
LN

also there is no reason to scale LN momo above ETSB when he has his own feat and statement

it just derailing the actual point

>2. Momoshiki creates a dimension with a star 4-C (Movie Novelisation)

its High 4-C since his dimension contain a planet and sun

it's also stated to be parallel to Naruto's dimension

Wouldn't that make it 4-A like Wrath said? Due to there being a starry sky and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back