• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Battler356ushiromiya said:
Damn such high wank lol
People always complain about Naruto being downplayed, yet I've also never seen such wank for another series be proposed so often.
Let me Introduce you to Multiversal Bleach Lmao... thought to be fair not so much on this wiki

Remember when people thought that SSG Goku's clash with Beerus that's destroying the Universe is a massive wank?

besides planet level Naruto is hardly wank lol

They literally have so many low-5-B feats and 5-B statements and feats already lol

People always complain about Naruto being downplayed, yet I've also never seen such wank for another series be proposed so often.

Here's wank outerversal Hagoromo since he makes all from naught Kakashi omnipotent via databook Kid lee stated he's speed was immeasurable.

100th Hokage said:
Here's wank outerversal Hagoromo since he makes all from naught
Kakashi omnipotent via databook Kid lee stated he's speed was immeasurable.

Universal Kaguya and Momo low ball lol

I literally wonder if you're new to debating or VSBW or something

UchihaSlayer96 said:
100th Hokage said:
We can finally have Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto VS Ultra Instinct Goku XDDDDDDDDD

People always complain about Naruto being downplayed, yet I've also never seen such wank for another series be proposed so often.Here's wank outerversal Hagoromo since he makes all from naught

We can finally have Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto VS Ultra Instinct Goku XDDDDDDDDD

vados stated irrelevant speed suppressed jiren LOLƒæî

@Padaruyos; we don't need to wait for these kinds of fights lol. I already made Naruto vs superman lol go check it out. I'll make another degenerate fight after it too. Upgrade or not we can have fun

100th Hokage said:

Universal Kaguya and Momo low ball lolWe can finally have Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto VS Ultra Instinct Goku XDDDDDDDDDvados stated irrelevant speed suppressed jiren LOLƒæî
Isn't irrelevant speed only applies 1-A characters?

High 1-A Jiren and MUI Goku 😂

AstralKing7 said:
I literally wonder if you're new to debating or VSBW or something
I literally can never tell when you're being serious or not.

Idk at this point dude, kep still isn't replying on his message board. So idk what this thread is.

I dont really know. she was running from those 9-C arrows

Didn't she one shot a bunch of humans with her eyes. You know the og jiren glare.

100th Hokage said:
Idk at this point dude, kep still isn't replying on his message board. So idk what this thread is.
Shall this thread be closed until the Light Novel profile is ready to be proposed?

100th Hokage said:
Greatest Thread in History.

Me: Brings up any feat with evidence

Ppl: its wank

Me: kl but do u have an rebuttal

Ppl: I want it to be wank

Me: nice argument but do actually have evidence

Ppl: it's wank

Me: kl guess I concede

I know naruto is downplayed and IMO the canon naruto God tiers could be argued to be 5A via scaling since alone incomplete 2nd form juubi has small planetary levels of AP and God tiers above him absolutely fodderize this juubi but anything above 5A seems massive wank except for Etsb. In fact adult naruto and sasuke are very much weakened from their teen war arc versions.

100th Hokage said:
I dont really know. she was running from those 9-C arrows
Didn't she one shot a bunch of humans with her eyes.
You know the og jiren glare.

It's probably mindhax, if it isn't it's still 9-C anyway since defeating a bunch of 10-A soldiers can still be considered 9-C.

Padaruyos said:
PowerToScale said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but if novel Momo's dimension he created parallel to Naruto's world, wouldn't that make him 3-A/Low 2-C??
Considering it's parallel to his world which has a stary night sky and is reffered to as a universe in the guidebooks.

Again, only Novel Momo
Databooks/Guidebooks has been known to exaggerate sometimes. (Cough cough 3-A Temari)
I don't think it's a literal universe. Maybe it's just a bunch of Solar Systems?

Bruh, if Naruto turned out to be 3-A/Low 2-C we could have Naruto VS DBS matches XD
"blow the universe away" was a mistranlation it was actually world, and it meant it like her power was shocking the world not that she can wind style earth out of orbit bro lol. i hate when people try to dismiss the databook with that :(, not you just in general lol

100th Hokage said:

Me: kl but do have an rebuttal

don't forget the coveted OUTLIER argument lol

I know naruto is downplayed and IMO the canon naruto God tiers could be argued to be 5A via scaling since alone incomplete 2nd form juubi has small planetary levels of AP and God tiers above him absolutely fodderize this juubi but anything above 5A seems massive wank except for Etsb. In fact adult naruto and sasuke are very much weakened from their teen war arc versions.
Wtf there definitely not weaker

they ARE NOT weakened lol... they can stomp Momo at full power who's stronger than Kaguya... though i agree Naruto is Planet level give or take as a nice low ball, with a few exceptions.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
100th Hokage said:

Me: kl but do have an rebuttal

don't forget the coveted OUTLIER argument lol

• Universe Level Goku debates flashback intensifies

Status