• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Your argument is a bit ridiculous, nothing there supports a retconned Movie as canon like at all.
who are u or we to decide what canon or non canon ?

where is your evidence that says Movie and NL are non-canon?

KfQiFddSA
Movie and NL in official timeline

Movie and NL100% canon

yes i know

DBS manga retcon DBS anime vice versa yet they still consider canon

Slime LN retcon Slime web comic

Rising shield hero manga retcon LN etc

also who said something being retconned means it's non-canon ?

if what u said is true than all of this need to be gone

all verse will only have one canon profile

I can confirm you didn't read anything i've said in the thread like at all.

DBS manga retcon DBS anime vice versa yet they still consider canon

DBS Manga and Anime are Seperate entity, both sequels are made by different people. and here is a couple differences.

• Fights are completely different between the two
  • Roshi knows some form of unmastered UI it seems in the manga
  • Evolved Blue and Kaioken Blue don't exist in the manga
  • Kale eliminated like 5 universes?
  • Kefla is like = to Goha
Slime LN retcon Slime web comic

Here is a thread on Slime, where it has a variety of differences including backgrouds of characters and different set of events.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2872900

you can't retcon something with different timeline.

Rising shield hero manga retcon LN etc

And Shield Hero profiles is because one is a different continuity.

Note: The Web Novel and Light Novel (with its Manga and Anime adaptations by proxy) are considered different continuities and feats from them should not be mixed.

You can't retcon something with multiple timelines.

also who said something being retconned means it's non-canon ?

With 1 timeline and a brand new interperation of it, you do realize the boruto movie came out before the manga reached that part right? by like 2 years. So now the movie is non canon and was retconned by the primary canon.

if what u said is true than all if this need to be gone

No it's because you didn't read any of my post at all.

What's the problem now ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

The movie novel plot is different. Momoshiki never appeared to Boruto. He never gave Boruto karma as well. Nor was Katesuke referenced as being controlled by a outside source as well brought up.

AstralKing7 said:
What's the problem now ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

The movie novel plot is different. Momoshiki never appeared to Boruto. He never gave Boruto karma as well. Nor was Katesuke referenced as being controlled by a outside source as well brought up.
Oh yeah I forgot about this.

@Hokage @Astral; add to all that the extra abilities and feats and we've got lift off boys!

Dante Demon Killah said:
The calc was 4-B+ wasn't it ? Manga DBZ gets crusehd then, at least in AP

Anime DBZ could be better
Even if AP is different characters like Majin Buu would probably do well. But hey we're getting ahead of ourselves lol.

Even if AP is different characters like Majin Buu would probably do well. But hey we're getting ahead of ourselves lol.

Its a matter of speed I think, Im working on new calcs based on the novels perhaps redoing the Hagoromo constellation meteor and momoshiki draining speed feats after more research.

Btw does any of you guys remember why the Itachi FTL Tsukuyomi calc from the novel wasn't accepted? Just the usual outlier reasoning or was it something else? Just curious is all.

Its a matter of speed I think, Im working on new calcs based on the novels perhaps redoing the Hagoromo constellation meteor and momoshiki draining speed feats after more research.

Sounds good man! Also I'll try and find any 5-B feats I can get my hands on for the future 5-B thread.

@Hokage; I've seen it when you first linked it. It's actually what reminded me of the Itachi feat lol. So I was curious why It didn't get accepted here.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Hokage; I've seen it when you first linked it. It's actually what reminded me of the Itachi feat lol. So I was curious why It didn't get accepted here.
I think they thought it was an outlier since itachi was 13. But a solid argument can be made for it scaling.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It's considered an outlier for a Itachi.
Of course it is lol.

Thanks for the reply Itachi-Sama. Really wish you'd get the respect you deserve.

I think they thought it was an outlier since itachi was 13. But a solid argument can be made for it scaling.

It would only scale to his perception anyway. And IF it ever scales to others it'd be very select few since there aren't that many shinoni above SOLO GOD ITACHI. Also there's some solid arguments that can be made for Minato having FTL reactions as well.

And when you consider that he reacted to kirin while dying and blind lol.... doesn't seem like such a stretch anymore. But anyway I won't derail anymore. Just thought it's kind of interesting.

I always thought full power Naruto and Sasuke clap Momoshiki individually tbh. They beat him while weakened and without using their best abilities.

100th Hokage said:
Not to go off topic but I've been taking to Seth the programmer who debated Mftl Naruto Well. Feats, calcs, calc stacking, scaling etc.
But I'll leave that for now.
I'm halfway convinced that you are Seth the Programmer.

I'm halfway convinced that you are Seth the Programmer.

Wouldn't that be something lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back