• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're just gonna repeat this? Because again there would be nothing else but the core if it Supernova'd already.

If had gone through a cataclysm yes we would be left with the core then it would either become a neutron star or black hole.

A. That makes zero sense still given that there's still several God Trees standing just fine after the planet was supposedly scorched.

So what? he can grow the God trees whenever, once he's absorbed the chakra. So could of easily done it post cataclysm. Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki created a God Tree using Gyüki's chakra later. Also the God tree can take Bijuudama's, so it has its own conventional durability its not tree level lol.

There's blatantly light bouncing off the planet.

Up until the thermosphere

Or the star was already in a dying state and had already expanded since this is a process that happens over millennia and for all we know, had already been occurring before that civilization he killed off even came to be. Again you've given no proof on why or how Momoshiki is responsible, the sole thing that can be blamed on him is the God Trees. It takes way less assumptions to say the star was already like this than it does trying to find someway to pin it on him because he's in the vicinity.

That's got to one of the longest assumptions. The sun would be expanding as the civilisation aged what? Remember it's referred to as a sun hence it has similar cosmic make up as our sun and the planet is most likely at a similar distance from it.

The more probable assumption is he caused it since the civilisation coming about because of the sun expanding is outlandish since those are not the right conditions for advanced life forms to come about.

Momoshiki causing it would make sense since this is his introduction and the writer wants to subtly show his destructive nature.

If had gone through a cataclysm yes we would be left with the core then it would either become a neutron star or black hole.

And that's impossible because it's still a red star. We visibly see this.

So what? he can grow the God trees whenever, once he's absorbed the chakra. So could of easily done it post cataclysm. Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki created a God Tree using Gyüki's chakra later. Also the God tree can take Bijuudama's, so it has its own conventional durability its not tree level lol.

TBBs are nowhere near comparable to supernovas.

Up until the thermosphere

More baseless assumptions.

That's got to one of the longest assumptions. The sun would be expanding as the civilisation aged what? Remember it's referred to as a sun hence it has similar cosmic make up as our sun and the planet is most likely at a similar distance from it.

Stars in general are referred to as suns, just like satellites are all called moons despite the Earth satellite literally being named moon. And again that's more assumptions.

The more probable assumption is he caused it since the civilisation coming about because of the sun expanding is outlandish since those are not the right conditions for advanced life forms to come about.

Momoshiki causing it would make sense since this is his introduction and the writer wants to subtly show his destructive nature.

This is a very poor why and there's no how. He could very easily (and did) do that through saying what he's done with all the God Trees. Not this is contradictory to his very own goal to harvest the planet with God Trees. Can't harvest a dead world and there would be no point in scorching it afterwards.

You're the one who's making the most assumptions.

>It's a supernova

>Momoshiki the one who caused it by some unknown off screen method without even being said he did it

>He did it because he could

>The supernova wiped out the population

>The Star is still red because it takes months to form a neutron star even though it'd be only a core at that point.

>The Supernova scorched the place

>The God Trees tanked it.

I don't have to explain how Momoshiki did it, why Momoshiki did it, why it's a Supernova, how come it isn't a core, wby the god trees are still standing, how did Momoshiki survive it, how did the planet survive it. You however do as the burden of proof is on you.

Dude repeatedly giving news articles on Supernovas doesn't contradict dying stars give off Synchrotron Radiation as well.

And that's impossible because it's still a red star. We visibly see this.

What? No its not a a red giant or red star in that image it's a blast light. Behind that planet.

Mundo_N%C3%A3o-identificado.png

Take a look at the stages. https://ualr.edu/tv/files/2019/08/LIFE-CYCLE-OF-A-STAR.jpg

Dude repeatedly giving news articles on Supernovas doesn't contradict dying stars give off Synchrotron Radiation as well.

It seems to be from the waves created by the cataclysm explosion. When else would they be produced?

TBBs are nowhere near comparable to supernovas.

Firstly I said he could of grew them at anytime so it's irrelevant. Also IF he somehow did before the supernova we don't know the God trees durability. 😂I'm not saying they are only that Level, just there not normal tree level so you can't even use that.

Stars in general are referred to as suns, just like satellites are all called moons despite the Earth satellite literally being named moon. And again that's more assumptions.

'You're the one who's making the most assumptions.

Those assumptions follow from the premise and aren't contradictory.

>It's a supernova, Momoshiki the one who caused it by some unknown off screen method without even being said he did it, He did it because he could, The supernova wiped out the populatio M, The Star is still red because it takes months to form a neutron, star even though it'd be only a core at that point, The Supernova scorched the place, The God Trees tanked it.

It is supernova because of the Synchrotron Radiation and the bright light Appearance.

Momoshiki did it Offscreen because it happened while he was there unnaturally.

I didn't say the supernova wipes out the population only that a sun expanding would of. But didn't because momoshiki killed them via the harvest.

Your assumptions The civilisation came about during the sun's death even though that's impossible Synchrotron Radiation is made by the sun dying even though that's not possible It's a red star even though it not Momoshiki stays on that world for millennias Chakra trees can only be x strong Momoshiki grew the God trees so if a supernova happened they'd be destroyed even though he could of grow them at anytime including afterward.

I don't have to explain how Momoshiki did it, why Momoshiki did it, why it's a Supernova, how come it isn't a core, wby the god trees are still standing, how did Momoshiki survive it, how did the planet survive it. You however do as the burden of proof is on you.

Finally a good point it is my burden of proof. Guess what you can see the light behind the planet.

How did the planet survive

I did say it was scorched but now I think about it. It was pretty far away you can see.

Saying momoshiki did because he could is not a baseless assumption it's in his character. And it'd be impossible for it to be a normal sun before he visited and now a supernova.

Ultimately all things require presuppositional assumptions mines just far consistent than saying it didn't happen.

What? No its not a a red giant or red star in that image it's a blast light. Behind that planet.

Now it's a blast light...despite the novel literally stating it's still a star. A dying one.

Firstly I said he could of grew them at anytime so it's irrelevant. Also IF he somehow did before the supernova we don't know the God trees durability. 😂I'm not saying they are only that Level, just there not normal tree level so you can't even use that.

God Trees absorb natural energy from the inhabitants and their planet, not soley from just taking chakra one at a time. Unless you wanna say he decided to go to one person at a time drain them of their chakra and then make god trees. And Naruto already was cutting it down post revival and even jist after they beat Obito he was sure he could with a Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

Those assumptions follow from the premise and aren't contradictory

They completely contradict the life cycle of a star and makes egregious extrapolations to match.

It is supernova because of the Synchrotron Radiation and the bright light Appearance.

And again a red star also gives this off.

Momoshiki did it Offscreen because it happened while he was there unnaturally.

Then prove this. Repeatedly saying this isn't giving any proof on how he's responsible it's just saying "He just is"

I didn't say the supernova wipes out the population only that a sun expanding would of. But didn't because momoshiki killed them via the harvest.

1st it's that he scorched the place now it's that he did it via the God Trees, make up your mind.

The civilisation came about during the sun's death even though that's impossible Synchrotron Radiation is made by the sun dying even though that's not possible It's a red star even though it not Momoshiki stays on that world for millennias Chakra trees can only be x strong Momoshiki grew the God trees so if a supernova happened they'd be destroyed even though he could of grow them at anytime including afterward.

It's very possible it's been a red star for a while now because I'm not claiming it's a supernova (like you) and it's a process that takes millennia to complete which civilizations could easily come and go in that time. Momoshiki doesn't have to stay on the planet for millennia since that's again assuming he's the cause, which I'm not, you are however. And if we don't have any feats of them tanking supernovas we don't assume they could.

Finally a good point it is my burden of proof. Guess what you can see the light behind the planet

You keep flipfloping between being a blast light or it's a red star. Choose one.

I did say it was scorched but now I think about it. It was pretty far away you can see.

Saying momoshiki did because he could is not a baseless assumption it's in his character. And it'd be impossible for it to be a normal sun before he visited and now a supernova.

It is baseless because it's a natural phenomenon and you can't even seem to give a reason as to how he did it other than or why other than "cuz he can". No one said it was a normal star, in fact I said it was already Dying before he got there.

Ultimately all things require presuppositional assumptions mines just far consistent than saying it didn't happen.

Not at all because I don't have to explain a star naturally dying. You have to explain how Momoshiki has anything to do with it other than being there or how it's even a supernova.

Now it's a blast light...despite the novel literally stating it's still a star. A dying one.

visuals don't lie. Also search dying star. It will show you Supernova during their Supernova stage.

God Trees absorb natural energy from the inhabitants and their planet, not soley from just taking chakra one at a time. Unless you wanna say he decided to go to one person at a time drain them of their chakra and then make god trees. And Naruto already was cutting it down post revival and even jist after they beat Obito he was sure he could with a Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

Not all chakra tree are the same level assuming they are or are not is contentious. Regardless I told you we don't know when he grew the trees so let it go.

They completely contradict the life cycle of a star and makes egregious extrapolations to match.

All we know is the cataclysm happened without the expansion of the sun. So yes that's unnatural hence it probably had to of been done by momoshiki.

1st it's that he scorched the place now it's that he did it via the God Trees, make up your mind. That's contentious so I'll leave it my argument doesn't require it. Because the Synchrotron Radiation and the bright light is enough.

It's very possible it's been a red star for a while now because I'm not claiming it's a supernova (like you) and it's a process that takes millennia to complete which civilizations could easily come and go in that time. Momoshiki doesn't have to stay on the planet for millennia since that's again assuming he's the cause, which I'm not, you are however. And if we don't have any feats of them tanking supernovas we don't assume they could.

No those aren't the right condition for life especially if there's asteroid and radiation every where. Also advanced life takes dozens of millions to come about.

You keep flipfloping between being a blast light or it's a red star. Choose one. My bad I choose the light I had observed the star in the anime properly yet.

It is baseless because it's a natural phenomenon and you can't even seem to give a reason as to how he did it other than or why other than "cuz he can". No one said it was a normal star, in fact I said it was already Dying before he got there.

Nowhere is it stated to be a dying star before he gets there. He caused the cataclysm alone Logically thats all ik sorry if can't definitely tell you he sneezed or absorbed it.

Not at all because I don't have to explain a star naturally dying. You have to explain how Momoshiki has anything to do with it other than being there or how it's even a supernova.

A sun when through a cataclysm If it happened without the sun expanding momoshiki probably caused it Therefore momoshiki caused it.

Thats the case because there's no other explanation. Since he was the only one there. And it didn't happen before because there was life on the planet he was on. The life can't exist and there be a supernova since to are the right conditions for life. The supernova happened because it called a dying star(a cataclysm explosion) the Synchrotron Radiation and the bright light.

It seems like this suggestion has mostly been rejected, but you should ask Kepekley23, and a few of the staff members listed in the Naruto (The Universe) page, to comment here in order to make certain.

Naeblis495 said:
just saw that thread .

i hard disagree on the 4-B stuff , neutral on the 5-B.
Whys that? The SR is enough to tell us a supernova happens And the chronology enough to tell us momoshiki was responsible. Let alone the starry sky dimension creating, red auroras, star extremely illuminating, and the asteroids flying about.

Hmm... if life on the planet was anything like Earth then they couldn't have existed near a red giant star so Momoshiki may have caused the supernova.

But it's always possible that the alien race on the planet could survive living under a red giant star.

It's funny, we were discussing Seth the programmer wanking Naruto to 4B on another thread and now it might come true.

LordWhis said:
Hmm... if life on the planet was anything like Earth then they couldn't have existed near acres giant star do Momoshiki may have caused the supernova.

But it's always possible that the alien race on the planet could survive live under a red giant star.
I'm saying its unsuitable conditions due to the amount of asteroids flying about in its visible proximity.

LordWhis said:
If the supernova hit while he was around would it be a 4B durability feat ?
He seemed to be at a distance since there's another planet in front of him but... Logically, characters capable of physically achieving a certain degree of energy output, must be able to at least withstand a comparable amount of damage, or their bodies would break apart from the strain and automatic counterforce, whenever they exert themselves.

Regardless he knew about kaguya's Etsb but was still confident he'd beat her.

Seths also a good defender of Mftl Naruto.

Hopefully In the Resuden novels for Naruto we get more 4-B+ feats perhaps the movement of constellations from Hagoromo continuing that theme of him moving that meteorite from Earth and repositioning it in another constellation.

Don't bump threads unless they've gone 24 hours without reply.

@100th Hokage; I think the 5-B stuff has the best chance of being accepted.

Maybe if you can prove that Momo created his dimension it'd be sufficient enough to change the minds of most people who disagree with this upgrade imo.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@100th Hokage; I think the 5-B stuff has the best chance of being accepted.

Maybe if you can prove that Momo created his dimension it'd be sufficient enough to change the minds of most people who disagree with this upgrade imo.
Fine tho the 4-B argument is good I guess that it seems like a big jump and would require too big of a revamp for now.

It is his dimension, the same way kaguya created hers and owns it. But yh I'll work on a 5-B Naruto thread. If you have any 5-B material I don't mind u sending it to my message board.

100th Hokage said:
Fine tho the 4-B argument is good I guess that it seems like a big jump and would require too big of a revamp for now.

It is his dimension, the same way kaguya created hers and owns it. But yh I'll work on a 5-B Naruto thread. If you have any 5-B material I don't mind u sending it to my message board.
I'll see what I can find.

Btw I personally agree with most of what you said, but Naruto in particular seems to be pretty contentious as far as anything above 5-C goes lol. Just look at how long FTL Naruto took to get accepted, and I'm betting it'll get "DEBUNKED" and removed in a few months lol. That's just how it goes when a verse is as popular and controversial as Naruto.

100th Hokage said:
if this is not mistranslation than novel momo is 4-B lol
If star does mean planet thats a 5-B potentially however by living on a star could mean solar system. Anyways that from movie novelisation.
its also talking about solar system and multiple star's

also why does people saying its planet when novel state its star's and solar system

Because none of that is actually in the novel. Please check your sources before you post things.

Nowhere is Solar System mentioned. It's literally some fake translation from some reddit where the person thinks Obito is large planet.

Kingomanoki said:
isnt this why people claim momoshiki is universal because of the parallel thing
I've already mentioned momoshiki's world must have sun light since you can see light despite the thick clouds and forests used to grow there. Also Naruto and saskue state that momoshiki's dimension is parallel to their own. Naruto's world has a starry sky. Kep pegs that at multi solar system level.

NotCensored said:
I remember posting something about the size of Momoshiki's dimension hold on let me find it.

Here we go;

He was stated to have created his dimension which we later find out contains a star.

Similar statements were made in the anime as well such as the Parallel Dimension statement and Momoshiki states to Naruto that he created his Dimension as well so this feat should still be applicable imo
The only problem is despite being canon this community doesn't accept the movie novelisation since it's different enough to be its own continuity like the difference between super manga Goku and super anime Goku. According to them.

However it is stated parallel in the Boruto Anime.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Because none of that is actually in the novel. Please check your sources before you post things.

Nowhere is Solar System mentioned. It's literally some fake translation from some reddit where the person thinks Obito is large planet.
I don't even think is says solar system, it's in brackets meaning someone thinks it implies that by the ppl who lived on that sun. Not that I do.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
why don't u post a real sources for us

if u cant prove it wrong than don't say it wrong without any evidence

100th Hokage said:
The only problem is despite being canon this community doesn't accept the movie novelisation since it's different enough to be its own continuity like the difference between super manga Goku and super anime Goku. According to them. However it is stated parallel in the Boruto Anime.
if its true (bold) than we sure can get novel key for them

@Omimi; Assuming they really are different continuities like the dbs manga, then I don't see any problems with getting different keys for them tbh.

It's seems like a pretty decent compromise, and it just makes sense.

But if I may ask, why are the novels not considered canon in the first place? Or rather, why are some like the Sakura novel for example considered canon, while others are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back