• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. momoshiki >> kaguya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AstralKing7

Momoshiki's objective was to attain Kaguya's power, the God Fruit, so it would make absolutely no sense for him to be stronger than Kaguya. The novelization of the Versus Momoshiki Arc states that after Momoshiki absorbed Kinshiki he was onpar with Naruto or Sasuke individually.

Momoshiki is completely defenseless against physical attacks, merely Gaara and Darui were more than a match for Momoshiki while using only physical attacks.

Kaguya is living chakra. Kaguya feared Momoshiki because he has the power to absorb anything made of chakra, which includes Kaguya herself. Hence Kaguya made a massive army of White Zetsu's to bog down and defeat Momoshiki with physical attacks.

White Zetsu would have been effortlessly annihilated if they would have went up against Momo and Kin.

@LordGriffin1000

About 1,000 years prior to part-1 Kaguya cast Infinite Tsukuyomi over the planet, trapping everyone in the roots of the Shinju and turning them into White Zetsu's. So Kaguya had at minimum millions, possibly billions of White Zetsu soldiers in her army.

This is the canon reason Kaguya created the White Zetsu's, not speculation on my part.

Momoshiki can absorb others' jutsu and use them as his own attacks, but that "ammunition" Momoshiki absorbs is gone once he uses it (1). So you go without jutsu and take Momoshiki down with brute force (2).

Momoshiki can literally surface wipe a planet.

Second of all MOmoshiki didnt want the fruit because of its power hell he ate countless numbers of those. He wanted Kaguya's fruit because he wanted that immortaility that Madara and Kaguya had attained.

@DocAnime

I never said that it was you speculating. I just said that the White Zetsu, regardless if there were billions would still have be destroyed with no difficulty considering the gap between them to Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki and Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki.

It's an Attack Potecy Stomp and Speed Blitz. Kaguya using Zetsu to help in the fight with Momoshiki and Kinshiki would be the equivalent to if Frieza told his 1000 soldiers who at best are 5-B and Sub-Reletivisic to back him up in a fight against Goku and Vegeta who at that point were 3-A and MFTL+.

It doesn't make any sense.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AppleLord said:
Base Kaguya before eating the God fruit escape because she was afraid of Base Momoshiki, and she decided to build an army before been force into taking the fruit.
No, she already ate the fruit by the time she stated making zetsu's.
She tried to kill her sons out of fear.

That said, Momo is >200 zettatons with attack absorption/reflection that goes up to 800 zettatons (could at least double kaguya's normal attacks potency)
Ricsi-viragosi whe never know if Kaguya really tried to kill her children. Kaguya's son Hamura himself admits that her mother created that white zetsu army to protect her children in the anime:

@AstralKing7

Not sure what what your point is about Momoshiki? Scrub Toneri whose not even half the strength of Jyuubi Obito is small-planet-level: the upper god-tiers like Naruto, Momoshiki, & Hagoromo being planet-level, with Kaguya at large-planet-level as it currently stands on this site.

Momoshiki never ate a God Fruit as he never obtained the Rinne-Sharingan (he got a Tomoe-Rinnegan like Sasuke; which is often confused for a Rinne-Sharingan). The Ohtsutsuki clan plant God Tree's across parallel time-spaces, a God Fruit grows every 1,000 years which they harvest and process into a bunch of lesser Chakra Pills (the red objects Momoshiki had & could create).

Chakra is a limited resource throughout the Naruto multiverse that Ohtsutsuki clan members gain a limited but fairly large quantity of it by eating the Chakra Pills. Hence the Ohtsutsuki clan needs to harvest a few God Fruit every couple millennia.

The God Tree in Momo, Kin, Ura, & Kagu's time-space had died and was no longer producing God Fruit. So Kaguya was sent on a mission to the time-space of the Naruto world to plant a God Tree and start bringing home God Fruit every 1,000 years so they could be processed into Chakra Pills. However, Kaguya instead descided to eat the God Fruit herself and became a source of Chakra like the God Tree's, and got the Rinne-Sharingan.

@LordGriffin1000

Did you read what I said?

Momoshiki absorbs others' jutsu and uses them as his own attacks, but that "ammunition" Momoshiki absorbs is gone once he uses it; Momoshiki has no jutsu of his own (1). So... "we proceed without jutsu and take (Momoshiki) you down with brute force"... "that makes it easy"; Momoshiki is totally defenseless and helpless against someone attacking him with only brute force.

Darui and Gaara, both lesser-kage tier, had Momoshiki runningaway scared when using only brute force.

Bruh the fact that you said Momoshiki never ate a chakra fruit means we should abandon and close this thread 😂😂

Oh and btw Toneri is stronger Juubito and Kaguya is only 5A with her strongest attack we have Momoshiki above her with the ESTB

Dzhindzholia said:
Momoshiki was shown in Anime eating fruits.
No that was not a chakra fruit, because if you ate a chakra fruit you awaken Rinne-sharingan just like Kaguya.

Momoshiki dindt awaken Rinne-sharingan

@DocAnime

I did read what you wrote and I stand by what I said. Zetsu clones are just to weak and are clearly fodder as they are killed by nameless, fodder ninja. Momoshiki and Kinshiki are top dogs in the verse while Zetsu clones are low grade in comparison.

Just because Momoshiki can be taken down physically, doesn't mean the Zetsu can do it. What's next, someone going to say a billion Krilli can defeat one Zen'ō because he doesn't know how to fight?.

Anyway I think the question has been answered but if not. To answer the OP, we rate Momoshiki higher than Kaguya excluding her ETSB.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@DocAnime

I did read what you wrote and I stand by what I said. Zetsu clones are just to weak and are clearly fodder as they are killed by nameless, fodder ninja. Momoshiki and Kinshiki are top dogs in the verse while Zetsu clones are low grade in comparison.

Just because Momoshiki can be taken down physically, doesn't mean the Zetsu can do it. What's next, someone going to say a billion Krilli can defeat one Zen'ō because he doesn't know how to fight?.

Anyway I think the question has been answered but if not. To answer the OP, we rate Momoshiki higher than Kaguya excluding her ETSB.
Zen'o doesn't have the speed or durability feats to say he can hakai a billion Krillin before he gets his head cut off by Kienzan.

AstralKing7 said:
you guys knew we already scaled Momoshiki above Kaguya whats the problem now
not above her

cuz she never fought hagoromo and hamura in her human form /rabbit form

jubi form her weakest mode

prime rabbit form>prime kaguya>prime jubi (400 Zettatons) vs hagoromo(200 Zettatons) + hamura(200 Zettatons)

LordGriffin1000 said:
@DocAnime

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are not the only top dogs in the verse.

If you watched Boruto episode 66 after the defeat of Momoshiki. Naruto and sasuke, shikamaru mention that they will attack again to gather the earth chakra. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsjuark6bA at 3:30

And who are they ? they cleary telling that there are more Otsutsuki clan members and not just Momoshiki and kinshiki

even Momoshiki said in episode 65 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZIVhkOKcxk at 0:20

The transfer of power is the law of our cla doesnt this mean that Momoshiki is following his clan orders?

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
you guys knew we already scaled Momoshiki above Kaguya whats the problem now
not above her
cuz she never fought hagoromo and hamura in her human form /rabbit form

jubi form her weakest mode

prime rabbit form>prime kaguya>prime jubi (400 Zettatons) vs hagoromo(200 Zettatons) + hamura(200 Zettatons)
prime is juubi is in no way 5B

Someone explain how AppleLord wants to suddenly declare logical inferences and basic comprehension as unreliable?

Kaguya can use the Byakugan to see the Chakra Points in people. She is a person who has chakra and chakra points. She can look at her own HAND to see her Chakra points.

NB4 Zeno downgrade CRT. Lol

^im confused what are you talking about?? Did he sya kaguya couldnt see her own chakra points??? If he is he is so wrong. Sasuke could use the sharingan and see into his chakra flow and see the C0 bombs inside of his arm

AstralKing7 said:
^im confused what are you talking about?? Did he sya kaguya couldnt see her own chakra points??? If he is he is so wrong. Sasuke could use the sharingan and see into his chakra flow and see the C0 bombs inside of his arm
He claimed that she would be unable to tell how much chakra she or momo had

you dont even need dojutsus for that lol Sage mode can do that with its sensing lol but Kaguya has SOSP senses thats a walk in the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back