• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. momoshiki >> kaguya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf guys what we havent been taking into account is that Naruto's jutsu are >> phyiscal abilities obvioulsy.

I do agree that its not enough to one shot Momoshiki but if Momoshiki is weakened and tired than yeah a Jutsu from Naruto like the Biggest Rasengan ever should be able to one shot him.

I agree Momoshiki is stronger but lets not forget that Naruto himself as a adult is around 350 to 60zt himself just with his phyiscall abilities which Kep said. Man Kep was so much help ovo. Momoshiki scales above 400zt like kep said by an unknown amount but if you have him tired he should be opened to one shots.

naruto had enough chakra to make the Rasengan that strong in base because he barely used any chakra in the fight cause he couldnt use jutsu since Momoshiki could absorb them.

THis just proves how strong Sasukes and Naruto taijutsu is lol

I feel like naruto being able to oneshot momo, tired or not, is just wrong.

He openly mentions tha **** because boruto is an ookutsuki anyways

Momoshiki tired<<<<<<Naruto with jutsu. Momoshiki got his stamina cut down big time. It makes sense to me that naruto could one shot a tired Momoshiki. I agree with you tho about Full power rested momoshiki tho. He wouldnt get oneshotted but he would feel an attack from full power Naruto with a Jutsu just as much as a rasengan from Naruto hurt Kabuto cause they are so close in AP

first we gotta know how weak momo got tho

cause base naruto always fights with sasuke and scales to him in his base which is 5B

i forgot we were talking about jutsu tho lol thought we were still talking about phyiscal abilities

AppleLord said:
Are we forgetting that Base Naruto got more than half of his chakra stolen by Momoshiki.
That doesn't change much a tall.

If it did, shadow clones would be fodders.

I'm just going to close this. The question was answered a while ago and while people have their opinions on who is stronger, our site rates Momoshiki stronger than Kaguya (Not including ETSB).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back