• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. momoshiki >> kaguya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like more of a question not a revision. Do you want me to move this to the Questions Board?.

Kaguya prepared and was scared of Momoshiki,Kinshiki and Urashiki together,not a single Momoshiki.

Base Momoshiki doesn't have striking strength to clash with her but if she begins with Jutsus it is pretty much over.

Base Kaguya before eating the God fruit escape because she was afraid of Base Momoshiki, and she decided to build an army before been force into taking the fruit.

Dzhindzholia said:
Even Kaguya with Fruit afraids Team Momoshiki.
She didn't knew the power she possessed at the time and began creating the army immediatley after obtsinobt that power.

She didn't knew the power she possessed at the time

She didn't know her powers even after eating the fruit?Kaguya ate the fruit and she still tried to create the army and was afraid of them.

I want to remind that Kaguya's fruit isn't the only fruit in the universe,there are plenty of them.

AppleLord said:
Base Kaguya before eating the God fruit escape because she was afraid of Base Momoshiki, and she decided to build an army before been force into taking the fruit.
No, she already ate the fruit by the time she stated making zetsu's.

She tried to kill her sons out of fear.

That said, Momo is >200 zettatons with attack absorption/reflection that goes up to 800 zettatons (could at least double kaguya's normal attacks potency)

Kaguya didn't know her own strenght after eating the fruit and certainly neither did she knew Momoshiki's limit. She is also dumb so we can't really argue on Momoshiki's favor.

...what?

You realize everyojne in her race can sense and see how much chakra people have right? And while she wasn't a genious, you are heavily overplaying her lack of inteligence.

AppleLord said:
Can she see her own chakra after absorbing the fruit and compare it to Momoshiki?
Even normal shinobi can feel their own chakra and compare it to their own, people with SOSP chakra are indeed capable of it. And yes, she could see momo's chakra as well. Also, her teketsu are whitin her own vision, so she can see her chakra wit byakugan.

Even normal shinobi can feel their own chakra and compare it to their own, people with SOSP chakra are indeed capable of it. And yes, she could see momo's chakra as well. Also, her teketsu are whitin her own vision, so she can see her chakra wit byakugan.

Source of aliens been taught that which is taught at the Ninja Academy.

Are you serious?

I need to prove that the byakugan can see chakra? I... I'm not wasting my time on that.

I am going to agree with Shrek in this one.

@Apple

What you say doesn't make sense.

Kaguya was afraid of them,she ate the fruit and gained power,still was afraid of them.

That is it,easy.

Tell me apple, how do you think they can see chakra changing their own nervous system and manipulating their chakra (basic genjutsu) if they cannot see themselfs? Plus, what, you think they cannot see their hand or stomach?

what..? She has a libido... that doesn't mean that the scene is null.

Sexy/harem no jutsu is made for a joke, but Naruto can use it in battle

it's not PIS, it's a trait of Kaguya's personality. Due to being untrained in combat besides her raw talents and basic skills like the Byakugan, she has never seen something like a mere transformation jutsu, thus she is easily duped by it

Didn't zetsu say that she absorbed all known jutsu?

Not that it matters, she is simply a closet pervert with a human fetish, not that incredible.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
what..? She has a libido... that doesn't mean that the scene is null.

Sexy/harem no jutsu is made for a joke, but Naruto can use it in battle
38987d1e0c9e807e303cc9a33ed0c25e
This thread...

Dude...

A joke ability is still an ability.

Like in One Piece where sanji can die because of needing to attack a woman

If scaling Momoshiki from Kaguya isn't already ban, there should be a discussion rule to stop this threads from coming around every other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back