• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Best StickWitch! (Javen Vs Aerneia)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
After this fight
Javen Got Word That Queen Scarlet died so naturally he searched For Another Revival Berry Which Would Make An Revival Jelly (He Could Always Imagine Another One though Lmbo)
Though In Another Place Moji Dark has Died Through Unkown Means But Luckily Kuro Knew Of The Same Revival berry (Which Are Only Two In The World Before Spring Because that's when they grow back) Only One Can Go So Aerneia Decided to go.
In Da Forest of doom
Javen: "Finally... I FOUND IT!"
Javen Quickly ran towards it before coming to an screeching halt.
Aerneia: "Finally I Found it!"
Aerneia Said As She Grabbed out an jelly jar which she then turned the berry into Jam
Javen: "Hey That's Mine!"
Aerneia: "Finders Keepers Slow-Poke!"
Javen Grew Angry and rushed at her.
Both Are High 4-C
Anything above High 4-C Is Restricted
Both Are 1 Meter Apart
Speed Is Equalized
Battle Takes Place in da forest of doom
"You Won't Survive even 5 Minutes against me Stickfigure!": 1

"Oh Yeah? Try Me!":

The Pac is Baccckkkkk (Incon):

Last edited:
Just why do you do this to yourself

Anyway Power Absorption (Absorbed villain's Power Of Mind Control) of Ultra Javen could be effective, unless it gets completely scrapped by Magistream Magic's laws 🗿

Anyway Power Absorption (Absorbed villain's Power Of Mind Control) of Ultra Javen could be effective, unless it gets completely scrapped by Magistream Magic's laws 🗿
Aerneia’s magic power cannot be absorbed or mimicked (as Javen does not have magistream magic or an equivalent higher power), so Javen won’t be able to use that very much if at all

Anyway since they’re just one meter apart, Aerneia might just use Disaster Poison Shot or (more likely) Dark Twister the very instant the fight starts and try to win in the first move

Aerneia would also be able to detect if Javen is about to do a similar move (such as soul absorb) thanks to Tier 2+ Magic users being able “to detect when their opponents are going to attack, or if they are planning something, even prior to it beginning”

Aerneia’s magic power cannot be absorbed or mimicked (as Javen does not have magistream magic or an equivalent higher power), so Javen won’t be able to use that very much if at all

Anyway since they’re just one meter apart, Aerneia might just use Disaster Poison Shot or (more likely) Dark Twister the very instant the fight starts and try to win in the first move

Aerneia would also be able to detect if Javen is about to do a similar move (such as soul absorb) thanks to Tier 2+ Magic users being able “to detect when their opponents are going to attack, or if they are planning something, even prior to it beginning”
If javen gets hit with the poison shot he easily dodges it but if he does get hit shenanigans hits in javen gets revived and then he lays out the nastiest of combos + many other projectiles

If Javen gets hit with twister regen says nope screw you to that and Javen gets reformed if magistream has an antinope see above

If javen gets hit with the poison shot he easily dodges
Javen doesn't have any precog, so not sure about this

But anyway, it doesn't matter at all after taking a look at the story. If Moji is dead, and Aerneia needs to win this match to revive her (fighting for revivcal jelly), she isn't gonna be denied.

Since Aerneia is furious, she will open up with her MAX spell, MAX Realm of Eyes, which will inflict major debuffs, including attack, speed, defense, mental capacity, stamina, luck, willpower, accuracy, and evasive abilities. Shenanigans will kick in at that point, but even that won't have much of an effect because of the following reasons
  1. A MAX Spell is 'absolute' in time, and therefore time stop won't work, as well as any time reverse or forward power, but Javen doesn't have this anyway
  2. Aerneia resists the time stop up to 30%, due to being a Tier 3 Magistream Magic user (Shenanigans being up to 'kick in no matter what' with resistance negation isn't able to effect Magistream either, since it doesn't come from a higher power and Aerneia passive Law Manipulation guarantees that she can still move)
  3. The debuffs will allow Aerneia, even at 30% speed, to keep pace in the fight, and Javen will quickly slow down to the point that Aerneia is faster anyway
  4. Even if it allows Javen to constantly heal stats reduction, shenanigans time limit is less than the amount of time that the MAX spell will be active
  5. Aerneia has plenty of spells in the meantime that she can use, even if Javen won't die as long as the 3-6 minute time is passing, in order to keep herself alive and well. Multiple spells can also be used purely for defense, but won't count for the ability 'turns off Any defensive abilities for as long as time lasts' because Aerneia will defend herself by using her offensive abilities
  6. Aerneia can win even before the time limit ends via something like Death Possesion, which isn't an effect Shenanigans would get rid of according to its page
  7. Aerneia can restore the damage javen would otherwsie do via Stronger Magic Regeneration according to Tier 3 Magistream Magic, plus manifrsting an (Instant Healing potion over time while holding Javen off
  8. Javen having his mental capacity debuffed would also greatly reduce the ability of Imagination Manifestation to create or do anything vbery meaningful
  9. Willpower debuff will evenbtually make him succomb, even though he has supernatural willpower. This will only help him for a few minutes, and he'll be mentally crushed once the type 2 time limit ends and likely not fight
  10. Aerneia can further protect from everything via hell-s Portalsd and make javen hit himself when tryoing to reach Aerneia during Shenanigans time limit
  11. Aerneia has ways to counter each of his power ups as well as potentiasl attack reflection
With all of this, I vote Aerneia FRA

Javen doesn't have any precog, so not sure about this

But anyway, it doesn't matter at all after taking a look at the story. If Moji is dead, and Aerneia needs to win this match to revive her (fighting for revivcal jelly), she isn't gonna be denied.

Since Aerneia is furious, she will open up with her MAX spell, MAX Realm of Eyes, which will inflict major debuffs, including attack, speed, defense, mental capacity, stamina, luck, willpower, accuracy, and evasive abilities. Shenanigans will kick in at that point, but even that won't have much of an effect because of the following reasons
  1. A MAX Spell is 'absolute' in time, and therefore time stop won't work, as well as any time reverse or forward power, but Javen doesn't have this anyway
  2. Aerneia resists the time stop up to 30%, due to being a Tier 3 Magistream Magic user (Shenanigans being up to 'kick in no matter what' with resistance negation isn't able to effect Magistream either, since it doesn't come from a higher power and Aerneia passive Law Manipulation guarantees that she can still move)
  3. The debuffs will allow Aerneia, even at 30% speed, to keep pace in the fight, and Javen will quickly slow down to the point that Aerneia is faster anyway
  4. Even if it allows Javen to constantly heal stats reduction, shenanigans time limit is less than the amount of time that the MAX spell will be active
  5. Aerneia has plenty of spells in the meantime that she can use, even if Javen won't die as long as the 3-6 minute time is passing, in order to keep herself alive and well. Multiple spells can also be used purely for defense, but won't count for the ability 'turns off Any defensive abilities for as long as time lasts' because Aerneia will defend herself by using her offensive abilities
  6. Aerneia can win even before the time limit ends via something like Death Possesion, which isn't an effect Shenanigans would get rid of according to its page
  7. Aerneia can restore the damage javen would otherwsie do via Stronger Magic Regeneration according to Tier 3 Magistream Magic, plus manifrsting an (Instant Healing potion over time while holding Javen off
  8. Javen having his mental capacity debuffed would also greatly reduce the ability of Imagination Manifestation to create or do anything vbery meaningful
  9. Willpower debuff will evenbtually make him succomb, even though he has supernatural willpower. This will only help him for a few minutes, and he'll be mentally crushed once the type 2 time limit ends and likely not fight
  10. Aerneia can further protect from everything via hell-s Portalsd and make javen hit himself when tryoing to reach Aerneia during Shenanigans time limit
  11. Aerneia has ways to counter each of his power ups as well as potentiasl attack reflection
With all of this, I vote Aerneia FRA
Counted

Each time you pull out an win-con I hear a literal vine boom
Anyways
It's Not Like Javen Doesn't have win-cons either infact he has stuff that can Absolutely defeat aerneia (Aka One) Now If You Look at the rules you can see one teeny tiney thing not added in: "Javen's Script is restricted"
So Here Goes
1: Javen's willpower won't just turn off He Has Faced against monster portal and got brutally injured (Assuming Aer Is Stronger than Monster portal Javen's Scars will be bigger) Javen Is Fighting for queen scarlet which if you look on her profile She gets called: 2nd Mother By Him Meaning that both are good friends
2: Even If Shenanigans Gets Weakend Javen Will See That She's Serious So He'll start his attacks up and then look at the script Which Tells Him anything (which is precog but I forgot to add it) And It's an thing that can't be denied Even By Higher dimensional beings And Is Stronger than it looks Here's One Example:
So Face (The God/Watcher of the stick shenanigans multiverse) Got Affected by it And The Same Dude can create the main stick shenanigans Universe Made It In The first place by Javen writting in the Script and Overwriting that face taught himself to make universes because he claimed: "I Felt Bored."
3: Jave Can Just Rewrite Aerneia's moves by putting in her weakest attacks.
That's Not alot but I Think those are fine though leaning on aernia (Though Jave Gets An Massive Speed Boost via turning ultra)

Last edited:
1: Javen's willpower won't just turn off He Has Faced against monster portal and got brutally injured (Assuming Aer Is Stronger than Monster portal Javen's Scars will be bigger) Javen Is Fighting for queen scarlet which if you look on her profile She gets called: 2nd Mother By Him Meaning that both are good friends
This won't work against a Magistream ability which specifically downs willpower. Aerneia specifically is using higher dimensional law manipulation, and on top of that, this is her MAX spell, which makes attempting to avoid its desired effects even more impossible. He could love Queen Scarlet a million times more than he currently does now and the effect would sitll remain the same.
2: Even If Shenanigans Gets Weakend Javen Will See That She's Serious So He'll start his attacks up and then look at the script Which Tells Him anything (which is precog but I forgot to add it) And It's an thing that can't be denied Even By Higher dimensional beings And Is Stronger than it looks Here's One Example:
The higher dimensional existence of the Magisream goes far beyond beings capable of overseeing or creating universes/multiverses, as it overrides these things and creatures at a conceptual level, being well beyond any of them and anyone who exists on that level anyway. Therefore, Aerneia channeling the Magistream is still unaffected by that.
So Face (The God/Watcher of the stick shenanigans multiverse) Got Affected by it And The Same Dude can create the main stick shenanigans Universe Made It In The first place by Javen writting in the Script and Overwriting that face taught himself to make universes because he claimed: "He Felt Bored."
Same answer as above.
That's Not alot but I Think those are fine though leaning on aernia (Though Jave Gets An Massive Speed Boost via turning ultra)
As for rewriting Aerneia's moves, due to the nature of the Magistream being transcendent to it, I doubt it would work. Channeling the Magistream on its own is enough to force the abilities to work as Aerneia intends, script or not. Even if it did, he'd have to spend pretty much the entire time writing in it (time spent unable to defend himself), and again, all of the debuffs hinder this too. To top it all off, nothing stops Aerneia from just warping it out of his hands and into her own, or into a pocket realm, or just destriying it in general.

Aerneia also has plenty of speed debuffing spells that javen can't get rid of either. The mental capacity debuff on its own also may very well be able to completely block the idea of using the script out of his mind, as he'd suddenly be too dumb to A. Know what it is, and B. Know how to write on it at all anyway. His inteligence on its own isn't nearly enough to avoid the ramifications of the debuffing.

I should also note that, even if he's able to constantly restore all of the debuffs, Magistream effects at Tier 3 will still always inflict 30% of the original intended effect as well. Even just that 30% debuff on his mind should be enough due to his inteligence range being pretty small.

This won't work against a Magistream ability which specifically downs willpower. Aerneia specifically is using higher dimensional law manipulation, and on top of that, this is her MAX spell, which makes attempting to avoid its desired effects even more impossible. He could love Queen Scarlet a million times more than he currently does now and the effect would sitll remain the same.

The higher dimensional existence of the Magisream goes far beyond beings capable of overseeing or creating universes/multiverses, as it overrides these things and creatures at a conceptual level, being well beyond any of them and anyone who exists on that level anyway. Therefore, Aerneia channeling the Magistream is still unaffected by that.

Same answer as above.

As for rewriting Aerneia's moves, due to the nature of the Magistream being transcendent to it, I doubt it would work. Channeling the Magistream on its own is enough to force the abilities to work as Aerneia intends, script or not. Even if it did, he'd have to spend pretty much the entire time writing in it (time spent unable to defend himself), and again, all of the debuffs hinder this too. To top it all off, nothing stops Aerneia from just warping it out of his hands and into her own, or into a pocket realm, or just destriying it in general.

Aerneia also has plenty of speed debuffing spells that javen can't get rid of either. The mental capacity debuff on its own also may very well be able to completely block the idea of using the script out of his mind, as he'd suddenly be too dumb to A. Know what it is, and B. Know how to write on it at all anyway. His inteligence on its own isn't nearly enough to avoid the ramifications of the debuffing.

I should also note that, even if he's able to constantly restore all of the debuffs, Magistream effects at Tier 3 will still always inflict 30% of the original intended effect as well. Even just that 30% debuff on his mind should be enough due to his inteligence range being pretty small.
I will find an character to kill aerneia someday...
Stupid witch fra

Counted

Each time you pull out an win-con I hear a literal vine boom
Anyways
It's Not Like Javen Doesn't have win-cons either infact he has stuff that can Absolutely defeat aerneia (Aka One) Now If You Look at the rules you can see one teeny tiney thing not added in: "Javen's Script is restricted"
So Here Goes
So Face (The God/Watcher of the stick shenanigans multiverse) Got Affected by it And The Same Dude can create the main stick shenanigans Universe Made It In The first place by Javen writting in the Script and Overwriting that face taught himself to make universes because he claimed: "I Felt Bored."
I feel bad for Javen losing so much against V.Verse, but like Speed-o'-Sound Sonic, also always goes after Saitama (for another loss after training for next several months), like an iron at a magnet

The Almighty Shogun of Veneficaverse FRA

Back