• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother vs Son (Cobalt vs Javen (SS))

Javenplayz253

He/Him
  1. Javen is Low 7-C and has Prior knowledge on Cobalt, Cobalt is 6-B and has Prior knowledge on soul steal
  2. Script is restricted
  3. Javen is aware he's weaker and less durable then Cobalt he can access hammer space
  4. Speed is equal
  5. Both are in character
  6. Battle Takes Place at Cobalt's house (wherever that is)
  7. Both are 10 Meters from eachother
"I'm ready!":

"I am my own Woman!": 3

DONT TELL ME HOW MANY CALORIES I NEED BI- (Incon):

Last edited:
Cobalt is gonna start with a Plutonium Nova punch
  • Plutonium Novas: A passive field of energy's surrounding Cobalt which releases deadly shockwaves with every movement she makes, even the most minute ones, such as the flick of her finger. With this, every physical blow she does is greatly enhanced even without using any blasts. However, it won't activate unless Cobalt manually starts it. Using it she was able to shatter Marx's Boss Fields.
With this even a finger flick is basically a nuke

Cobalt is gonna start with a Plutonium Nova punch
  • Plutonium Novas: A passive field of energy's surrounding Cobalt which releases deadly shockwaves with every movement she makes, even the most minute ones, such as the flick of her finger. With this, every physical blow she does is greatly enhanced even without using any blasts. However, it won't activate unless Cobalt manually starts it. Using it she was able to shatter Marx's Boss Fields.
With this even a finger flick is basically a nuke
Javen would start flying away to dodge and use Energy Manipulation to shoot her

Javen would start flying away to dodge and use Energy Manipulation to shoot her
The pressure waves from Plutonium Novas are pretty massive, even those small movements have giant AOE effects. She can spam punches in a bunch of different directions, and combined with extrasensory and her pure intellect she should be detecting where Javen is moving before he actually moves there, so he would be caught by her attacks very quickly. Her pressure waves at this AP difference probably just catapult the energy manipulation stuff far away, but if not she can defend with stuff like Plutonium domain which would instantly nullify it all

The pressure waves from Plutonium Novas are pretty massive, even those small movements have giant AOE effects. She can spam punches in a bunch of different directions, and combined with extrasensory and her pure intellect she should be detecting where Javen is moving before he actually moves there, so he would be caught by her attacks very quickly. Her pressure waves at this AP difference probably just catapult the energy manipulation stuff far away, but if not she can defend with stuff like Plutonium domain which would instantly nullify it all
What if he imagines the stuff away?
And He could always do his signature bring stuff out from his pockets Technique.

So, the way I see this is that all Cobalt really needs to do is land a few really strong hits with plutonium dissipation in mind (easier said than done ofc). At Max Aura, the natural effect of dissipation is much stronger than normal, which is why she could delete High-Mid with one blow later against Marx. Similarly to the fight vs Asuna, Cobalt would be discovering deeper parts of her power through this fight depending on how hard Javen will be resisting here. This means that the dissipation would eventually work since the limit of what it actually does can’t go beyond High regen, which is what Javen has (Low-Godly over time, but I’m not sure if it’s combat applicable. If it is dissipation would still be a very major thorn in his side as his regen slows way down).

Javen’s intellect is just gifted and Cobalt’s is extraordinary genius, so like with Asuna cobalt has an extreme advantage when it ones to planning here, although this is far more important considering Javen doesn’t have any precog or danger sense equivalent which would counter it. So as far as his imagination goes, while extremely impressive, Cobalt is gonna figure it out eventually and plan around that. He won’t be able to imagine the stuff away once she hits him at point blank range all the time. He doesn’t appear to have a way to see through her tricky methods either such as plutonium bend and generating fake energy signatures. And of course the stat difference means every landed attack basically obliterates Javen so his willpower would only work so much, considering that kind of injury can’t be survived on willpower alone in conventional circumstances. Because of this, I think Cobalt has a pretty good advantage and would be the likely winner over the course of the fight, but I’ll hold off on voting to see what Javen has to say next

So, the way I see this is that all Cobalt really needs to do is land a few really strong hits with plutonium dissipation in mind (easier said than done ofc). At Max Aura, the natural effect of dissipation is much stronger than normal, which is why she could delete High-Mid with one blow later against Marx. Similarly to the fight vs Asuna, Cobalt would be discovering deeper parts of her power through this fight depending on how hard Javen will be resisting here. This means that the dissipation would eventually work since the limit of what it actually does can’t go beyond High regen, which is what Javen has (Low-Godly over time, but I’m not sure if it’s combat applicable. If it is dissipation would still be a very major thorn in his side as his regen slows way down).

Javen’s intellect is just gifted and Cobalt’s is extraordinary genius, so like with Asuna cobalt has an extreme advantage when it ones to planning here, although this is far more important considering Javen doesn’t have any precog or danger sense equivalent which would counter it. So as far as his imagination goes, while extremely impressive, Cobalt is gonna figure it out eventually and plan around that. He won’t be able to imagine the stuff away once she hits him at point blank range all the time. He doesn’t appear to have a way to see through her tricky methods either such as plutonium bend and generating fake energy signatures. And of course the stat difference means every landed attack basically obliterates Javen so his willpower would only work so much, considering that kind of injury can’t be survived on willpower alone in conventional circumstances. Because of this, I think Cobalt has a pretty good advantage and would be the likely winner over the course of the fight, but I’ll hold off on voting to see what Javen has to say next
And this is where I come in Javen's Low godly starts up when he sees people more powerful then him (I.E when true creator popped his body out of existence) Javen will most likely start producing clones at a extreme rate via imagination to mess with Cobalt and they will pull some gas kind of like this and exploit her as much as possible:

And since he has prior knowledge he'll know everything about her so if she tries to land a punch he'll do a gag which he'll replace himself with a card board cut out, whilst he's imagining more clones he'll use plot manip in order to see what happens next and rewrite to his favor.

And this is where I come in Javen's Low godly starts up when he sees people more powerful then him (I.E when true creator popped his body out of existence) Javen will most likely start producing clones at a extreme rate via imagination to mess with Cobalt and they will pull some gas kind of like this and exploit her as much as possible:

And since he has prior knowledge he'll know everything about her so if she tries to land a punch he'll do a gag which he'll replace himself with a card board cut out, whilst he's imagining more clones he'll use plot manip in order to see what happens next and rewrite to his favor.

Plot manipulation makes this a stomp, Cobalt has zero outs for it

Cobalt would be able to handle all of these clones very well considering how she basically manhandled 50 clones of the 6-B Marx Gemini. I don’t want to watch a 16 minute video so if you could just explain what that would do that would be nice 🗿 the thing about replacing himself with a clone ought to only be mildly effective. As I said before, there is an extraordinary gap between their intellect and ability to actually plan things ahead, and he doesn’t have any method to know when cobalt is actually gonna hit him. Even prior knowledge isn’t going to give him THAT kind of advantage, he would need at minimum some form of decent extrasensory which he doesn’t have so I think cobalt will definitely still be landing her attacks based on that. Her ability to make multiple plans during this portion of the battle gives her a very good shot at making it out of this. She can still make his bodily regen much slower, but it seems her best wincon is through Plutonium Hyperspace, from which even the ability to travel to another universe can’t be used to escape. It would be difficult to get it done because of the clones, but as I said about her planning she could easily come up with some trickery to make it happen.

Alright so I sat on it for a bit, Cobalt has her Hyperspace gates and hyper intelligence backing her up here, as well as her shooters being pretty well tuned to handle clones, especially with them being far lower tier. Javen has his methods of victory too. He could use the soul thing when she gets close, but given her prior knowledge (and once again, intelligence) she can work around that pretty well too. Besides that, Javen doesn’t have a way out of plutonium hyperspace but also has viable wincons through his soul thing and general abilities which are very versatile. But given her intelligence, far superior planning, extrasensory perception and general abilities and what she can do with them/learning more about her power on the spot to make new abilities (Javen would not have any knowledge on the new things cobalt can put together), I think she’ll win the match more than she would be losing so I’ll go ahead and vote for her.

Alright so I sat on it for a bit, Cobalt has her Hyperspace gates and hyper intelligence backing her up here, as well as her shooters being pretty well tuned to handle clones, especially with them being far lower tier. Javen has his methods of victory too. He could use the soul thing when she gets close, but given her prior knowledge (and once again, intelligence) she can work around that pretty well too. Besides that, Javen doesn’t have a way out of plutonium hyperspace but also has viable wincons through his soul thing and general abilities which are very versatile. But given her intelligence, far superior planning, extrasensory perception and general abilities and what she can do with them/learning more about her power on the spot to make new abilities (Javen would not have any knowledge on the new things cobalt can put together), I think she’ll win the match more than she would be losing so I’ll go ahead and vote for her.
Yeh yeh that's coolio but I think power ups can help get Javen the win aswell as just making clones of Cobalt herself.

Anyways uh
Counted

Yeh yeh that's coolio but I think power ups can help get Javen the win aswell as just making clones of Cobalt herself.
That could be bad for cobalt, but it could also be a blessing since fighting clones of herself would give her a far greater ability to analyze the way her powers work and would likely result in her making more abilities akin to Plutonium Galaxy and such because her understanding of her powers would go off the charts. This would only be useful at first, but then turn around and become more useful for cobalt

That could be bad for cobalt, but it could also be a blessing since fighting clones of herself would give her a far greater ability to analyze the way her powers work and would likely result in her making more abilities akin to Plutonium Galaxy and such because her understanding of her powers would go off the charts. This would only be useful at first, but then turn around and become more useful for cobalt
Bruh💀.

Yeah because you keep challenging V. Verse. Btw when are you going to use the VS Battles characters I suggested on the matchup thread?
My determination is off the charts I'll go far and beyond in order to win against a V.Verse character. When the character's I want them to fight is completed

Back