• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro
Hi all, First CRT made by me.

First, I want to propose a following profile rewrite and additions for Aura and a minor change for Fullbringers justification for their Extrasensory Perception with Bringer Light. Anyways, Aura has 0 justifications and explanations for her abilities, an Here is Aura's current profile:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Soul Physiology and Fullbringer Physiology (Soul: High-Tier/Fullbringer: High-Tier), Elemental Manipulation, Barrier Creation, Intangibility (By controlling the cells of her own body or the atmosphere itself, Aura can alter her own body and turn into smoke), Enhanced Invisibility (Can make herself invisible even to Shinigami), Limited Resistance to Extrasensory Perception when using Bringer Light (Using Bringer Light makes the user harder to sense)

I would like to propose these changes:

All Fullbringers
Fullbringers just need a justification for this, so here it is:
Limited Resistance to Extrasensory Perception when using Bringer Light (Using Bringer Light makes the user harder to sense, due to the fact it disturbs the surrounding reiatsu to a minimal degree

Aura
Matter Manipulation (Atomic - Aura can manipulate the soul of nitrogen to make things such as a barrier for herself, she can utilize Fullbring to rearrange her body at the molecular level, and can also subjugate the reishi of kido

Creation: Created many vast structures, including a fake Soul King Palace

Blood Manipulation: Aura can form dragons by combining her blood with iron, these dragons can also swallow people

Possession: By subjugating reishi, Aura can subjugate bodies and zanpakuto

Immortality Types 2, 3 and Regeneration (Mid): Aura can reattach her head back onto her body and regenerate despite being decapitated

Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement: Aura can diminish the physical ability, disturb the reiatsu and dull the weapon of an individual that makes contact with her Fullbring

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception: When she disperses, she cannot be sensed

Here's my sandbox of how her profile would look like with these changes: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Zylieo/Sandbox

Tsukishima
Clairvoyance: Using his Book of the End, Tsukishima gains comprehensive knowledge of his victims’ memories and abilities.

Yukio
Summoning: Can summon monsters

Spatial Manipulation: Yukio is able to create pocket dimensions and restructure the spaces in which he and his foes are located, compressing the space in on itself until he kills everyone within.

Illusion Creation: Yukio can create digital clones of himself to confuse someone of attacking the real deal.

Last edited:
Does any have contentions? I’m about to add Type 3 Immortality and change Aura’s Matter Manipulation to Atomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back