• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Molecule Man upgrades

I can just rephrase my own one later, but can give a quick summary now.

It makes no sense that Molecule Man would be able to be affected by Galactus's stuff given how he was treated by the latter as a being that could unmake him with a thought unfathomably above him. Ordinarily it'd be obvious due to him being Higher 1-B/1-A, but because people like to harp on that he's still physically a human he should probably have the explicit resistances.

Okay. That makes sense. He was recently supposedly killed by a minor cosmic entity, but that seems to be plot-induced stupidity.

@Wokistan

Are you willing to update the page?

Are you experienced enough to properly update the page on your own?

Shouldn't we wait for lucky to provide his evidence of physically 1-A third key molecule man?

Well, you could update the resistances in the meantime if you wish, but it is up to you.

Yes, although later Dan Slott ignored that development, and had Owen killed by a minor cosmic entity.

I feel like that would be more of a PIS thing similar to how his power was once outdone by The Sentry. Showings such as him clashing with the first Beyonder, clashing with the second one, aiding in the destruction of the race of Beyonders, being entirely beyond LBG, and making an omniverse at a whim seem to portray Molecule Man as more consistently extremely powerful than a smaller scale being.

I totally agree, and there's something that hasn't changed, Uatu had not made it clear that Owen is beyond any entity since the Secret Wars II?

Well, Owen had a period of only being considered on a scale of power somewhat higher than cosmic cubes. Then he was retconned again.

Yes, you're right. But don't you think it should be considered that for that time as being Outervese level +? After all it is said that he was superior to the living tribunal.

Moreover, Ant, because the Tribunal is regarded as being outerverse by incorporating the multiverse, but the omniverse eternity does not?

He is Outerverse level scaling from the Beyonders and the Tribunal, but I do not have the time to talk further about it here.

I can't edit his page rn, since someone else needs to use my computer. When I do, would you want me to list all the abilities, or just say resistance to all of the powers of Galactus?

I think that too many resistances would bloat the section, so your second idea may be better.

I can add that now, if you're online and can unlock the page.

If MM is considered still physically human shouldnt that be stated in his tier and rating outside just Dura? Like have him be "10-B physically, 1-A with powers" or something along those lines?

We do that with his durability so it'd make sense to me, though judging by the comic linked with him clashing with Beyonder he amps himself to such a level physically.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Well, on second thought, I don't know if it would be necessary. Given that he is physically 10-B in all of his incarnations, it might turn too messy.

I mean it only says that for his dura and lifting and like no where else, plus it wouldn't be that messy.

Well, I suppose that you can do so if you wish then.

Plus it shouldnt need to much justification so that will hopefully keep it from being messy, as for the keys I think only the first 2 apply for this but I could be wrong about the 3rd.

Ok, so the overall tier and AP needs to be changed but outside that I dont think anything else needs to be changed right?

If thats all that needs to be changed I can do it.

Back