• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beyond baffling that even a "possibly" High 6-A feat is being accepted for a feat like this.

A High 6-A feat that is never replicated in the actual real world and is billions of times stronger than any other feat in the series.

A world Mob says he needs to get out of to get back to the "real world" and "reality". One that Mob states he needs to exercise all of the spirits out of to save Asagiri meaning it's obviously a mental world.

A world where Mob can do and survive things that he hasn't been shown in the real world.

The only thing it has going for it is literally that it was called a parallel world a couple of times and that is meaningless when everything else points to it being just a mental/spiritual world. It's not like a "parallel world" has a set definition either, a mental/spiritual space can absolutely be called a parallel world.

It's beyond baffling that even a "possibly" High 6-A feat is being accepted for a feat like this.

A High 6-A feat that is never replicated in the actual real world and is billions of times stronger than any other feat in the series.

A world Mob says he needs to get out of to get back to the "real world" and "reality". One that Mob states he needs to exercise all of the spirits out of to save Asagiri meaning it's obviously a mental world.

A world where Mob can do and survive things that he hasn't been shown in the real world.

The only thing it has going for it is literally that it was called a parallel world a couple of times and that is meaningless when everything else points to it being just a mental/spiritual world. It's not like a "parallel world" has a set definition either, a mental/spiritual space can absolutely be called a parallel world.
Yes. This is a parallel world in the human soul. Which still behaves like the real one. It has physics, time flows in it.
Which does not arouse suspicion in a person who paid attention to trifles.
Parallel world, which is so marked plot.

I don't understand the problems.

Yes. This is a parallel world in the human soul. Which still behaves like the real one. It has physics, time flows in it.
All things that are possible in the spiritual/mental world that isn't at all physical and one that is literally designed to mimic the real world in order to fool Mob. Nothing makes that a real-world or something that could be applicable to attack potency or the real-world version of the characters.
The lack of evidence for even a possibly added with the gross outlier of supposed feat

Yes. This is a parallel world in the human soul.
Inside a girls mind
Which still behaves like the real one.
No the **** it does not, giant floating cube cities don't occur naturally
It has physics, time flows in it.
Yea and so do 99% of other dream realities in fiction
Mental world as stated multiple times
Must not be looking then

What's even the point here of going back and forth that's literally what the possibly rating dictates

"Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly."

Staff has already agreed to possibly because of this I find no reason to go bck and forth when definition of the rating literally covers this

Inside a girls mind

No the **** it does not, giant floating cube cities don't occur naturally

Yea and so do 99% of other dream realities in fiction

Mental world as stated multiple times

Must not be looking then
It is still stated as a parallel world and behaves like a pocket change.

Even when the host dies and stronger creatures attack, it does not disappear, leaving a void instead, as it should be. And it behaves like a real city that is being destroyed.

If it was an illusion or cursed energy, it would dispel just like evil spirits. But this did not happen.

This is already enough to accept calculations and "possibly" is suitable for this case.

What's even the point here of going back and forth that's literally what the possibly rating dictates

"Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly."

Staff has already agreed to possibly because of this I find no reason to go bck and forth when definition of the rating literally covers this
That is not what possibly is used for. Possibly is used for let's say if this Mogami feat took place in a real world, only then would Possibly would be allowed because it happened in the real world. Possibly here is being used for a space that isn't even real so it does not apply. Mogami's space not being real isn't vague or definitive.

I mean, the evil spirit melted a huge area around him, while Suzuki had to create such a powerful explosion that Mob would not survive it even if he tried to escape

That is not what possibly is used for. Possibly is used for let's say if this Mogami feat took place in a real world, only then would Possibly would be allowed because it happened in the real world. Possibly here is being used for a space that isn't even real so it does not apply.
This debate wouldn't be a thing if it happened in the real world he'd be outright 6-A so yes this is what possibly is for

God damn, CloverDragon03, Planck, Maverick_Zero_X and I think even other staff already agreed with use the feat and even the compromise with the possible, please don't drag this thread more pages (this go to everyone) and just apply the agreed changes already for god sakes.

This debate wouldn't be a thing if it happened in the real world he'd be outright 6-A so yes this is what possibly is for
Not true at all. It would be considered a borderline outlier and restricted to only being a possibly High 6-A rating and maybe eventually with enough arguments he would get it as his main rating.

God damn, CloverDragon03, Planck, Maverick_Zero_X and I think even other staff already agreed with use the feat and even the compromise with the possible, please don't drag this thread more pages (this go to everyone) and just apply the agreed changes already for god sakes.
We shouldn't just agree because staff agrees. I don't know any verse that exists where a feat that happened in an undeniably mental/spiritual space gets accepted so easily that doesn't have strong evidence backing it. I ask for the arguments and they've literally been "it has physics and time" or "it's called a parallel world". I'm sorry but what.

I agree, we already have the "Possibly" rating agreed upon

No reason to prolong this further

In all seriousness we already got the "possibly" rating accepted which is all I was going for since the feat is nowhere near concrete.

RN we should just let the CRT conclude as is instead of trying to dig back up what we have already addressed

Dienomite22 I know you have problems with it but you could always make another CRT to change it and like I said as of right now he doesn't even scale concretely which is basically the same as saying he doesn't

Dienomite22 I know you have problems with it but you could always make another CRT to change it and like I said as of right now he doesn't even scale concretely which is basically the same as saying he doesn't
It's probably gonna get insta nuked after people see the rating justification in a versus match-up so I'll let "nature" take its course. Now I'm just curious if we are gonna actually apply the logic to the full scene sense Mob would have created a starry sky that would scale to his real self apparently. It is a parallel world with real physics and its own time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......

Explosion of Toichiro and the spirits that melt the city. The second feat is also done in the Mogami world, but it's more consistent and essentially repeats Toichiro's explosion, so I think we can use it without "possibly"
Said explosion would have killed a stronger 100% form mob than the one that performed the High 6-A feat

So no it's not happening without a "Possibly"

Said explosion would have killed a stronger 100% form mob than the one that performed the High 6-A feat

So no it's not happening without a "Possibly"
In general, 6-B refers to this explosion, which Mob survived with his barriers and exorcised the spirit. From this and scaling 6-B

I don't mind using another feat, it just seems more consistent and goes with the logic that Courage is many times superior to other Mob's forms.
And this feat has less acceptance issues, so direct scaling makes sense to me

Why do I feel like we'd make better headway if we tackled the validity of the mental world feats on another CRT? It seems to still be quite controversial.
That's because we would, what's accepted should simply be applied and the mental world can be discussed in another thread. Just link it here before this is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back