• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I didn't know it would take so long and I got a little tired of the thread.

The option with "possibly" is the most practical in my opinion.

To be honest, I didn't know it would take so long and I got a little tired of the thread.

The option with "possibly" is the most practical in my opinion.
Yeah but even that seems to have contentions. I feel that we should focus on finalizing the other anime feats first and apply that here. The mental feats can be done in another thread.

Just go ahead and conclude the CRT. I want to see the people's reaction to the rating in vs threads whenever someone makes one using High 6-A tiers. Even remove the "possibly" if everyone agrees, that'll make it funnier.

Yeah but even that seems to have contentions. I feel that we should focus on finalizing the other anime feats first and apply that here. The mental feats can be done in another thread.
There are no problems with the rest of the anime exploits.
The calculation for Dimple was accepted. Cloud feat also uses the new timeframe.

The only feat that requires grading is Tornado, which Ritsu and Teruki will scale to.

So this issue has long been resolved and all that remains for us is feats in the Mogami World.

Then we should apply those first. Mogami's feats and scaling can be tackled another time, I think.

Could anyone evaluate the calculation with Tornado so that only the exploits of Mogami remain?

While we haven't decided what to do with Mogami World's exploits, I'd like to resolve the issue with Toichiro's 100% Mob scaling.

Up to 80% it was very linear.

Toichiro beat the base Mob, which scales up to 4.15 Gigatons. Even without increasing the percentage of strength. Against Serizawa, he raised the percentage to 3.

Can we then give Mob the "At least 6-C to High 6-C" key by scaling Mob from 8 to 332 Gigatons?

While we haven't decided what to do with Mogami World's exploits, I'd like to resolve the issue with Toichiro's 100% Mob scaling.

Up to 80% it was very linear.

Toichiro beat the base Mob, which scales up to 4.15 Gigatons. Even without increasing the percentage of strength. Against Serizawa, he raised the percentage to 3.

Can we then give Mob the "At least 6-C to High 6-C" key by scaling Mob from 8 to 332 Gigatons?
Wait, I'm a bit confused. Doesn't base Mob only scale to High 7-A+ after the World Domination Arc?

Also, what are the accepted keys for Mob, after this is done?

Wait, I'm a bit confused. Doesn't base Mob only scale to High 7-A+ after the World Domination Arc?

I thought using the High 7-A Post-47 Division key made more sense. Mob base does not get stronger. It's just that he uses his powers more confidently without breaking down.

So, he stopped the crowd of espers and took all the attacks of Serizawa, who in turn successfully took Suzuki's 3% attacks and even survived the 4% attack, which was able to push back 100% Mob.

After his brother's kidnapping arc, he began to use his powers more openly and defeated Kuchisake-onne, who caused thick clouds with her presence in the city, with a flick of the wrist.

Mob will have the following keys:

Base BoS | Base Post-47 Division Ark | Break down scale | EoS.

If feats in the Mogami World were applicable, it would look like:

High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C | At least 6-C to 6-B, possibly High 6-A, far higher with "???" | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A

If they are rejected, then we get:

High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C | At least 6-C to 6-B, far higher with "???" | At least 6-B

However, Toichiro's explosion calculation was still not evaluated.

So without it it would be "At least 6-C to High 6-C"

Mob will have the following keys:

Base BoS | Base Post-47 Division Ark | Break down scale | EoS.
What does breakdown scale mean? 100%?
If feats in the Mogami World were applicable, it would look like:

High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C | At least 6-C to 6-B, possibly High 6-A, far higher with "???" | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A

If they are rejected, then we get:

High 8-C | High 7-A, likely 6-C | At least 6-C to 6-B, far higher with "???" | At least 6-B

However, Toichiro's explosion calculation was still not evaluated.

So without it it would be "At least 6-C to High 6-C"
I see.

My English sucks. Yes, its 100% and "???" What is the best name for the emotional breakdown scale?
I think they're fine as they are. So, if I'm understanding correctly;

Beginning of Series | Post World Domination Arc | 100% | ???%/End of Series

High 8-C
| 6-C | 6-C to 6-B | At least 6-B

I think that considering how close the value is to 6-C (Less than a 1.1 times difference) and the fact that it doesn't take into account all of the mass, Mob can upscale to baseline 6-C.

Edit: And without Toichiro's calc, it becomes;

High 8-C | 6-C | 6-C to High 6-C | At least High 6-C

Honestly, I feel like the second ratings would be more consistent with the linear increases of Toichiro's power. Since, taking post World Domination Arc Mob to be comparable to his self when he fought 3% Toichirou, it'd make 80% Toichirou around 104 Gigatons and the lowest 100% Mob around 26 Gigatons. Which is consistent with his 8 Gigaton cloud feat being done very casually in his 100% state. Plus, it allows for ???% to comfortably scale above the peak value for 100% state without any assumptions, since there's no direct link between ???% and Toichiro's 100% explosion.

Last edited:
I think they're fine as they are. So, if I'm understanding correctly;

Beginning of Series | Post World Domination Arc | 100% | ???%/End of Series

High 8-C
| 6-C | 6-C to 6-B | At least 6-B

I think that considering how close the value is to 6-C (Less than a 1.1 times difference) and the fact that it doesn't take into account all of the mass, Mob can upscale to baseline 6-C.

Edit: And without Toichiro's calc, it becomes;

High 8-C | 6-C | 6-C to High 6-C | At least High 6-C

Honestly, I feel like the second ratings would be more consistent with the linear increases of Toichiro's power. Since, taking post World Domination Arc Mob to be comparable to his self when he fought 3% Toichirou, it'd make 80% Toichirou around 104 Gigatons and the lowest 100% Mob around 26 Gigatons. Which is consistent with his 8 Gigaton cloud feat being done very casually in his 100% state. Plus, it allows for ???% to comfortably scale above the peak value for 100% state without any assumptions, since there's no direct link between ???% and Toichiro's 100% explosion.
I have a slightly different scaling chain. Toichiro beat base Mob before he could release his power. Only intending to destroy Serizawa and Reigen did he increase the power to 3%. So I guess he uses 1% of his power against Shigeo.

So 3% Toichiro would be 12.45 Gigatons, corresponding to Shigeo's careless feat of 8 Gigatons when he generated this energy by his presence.
80% Suzuki will match 332 Gigatons of TNT.

However, after that, linearity is out of the question. Shigeo stops holding back and with one attack crushes Suzuki, whom he couldn't hurt before. He is already in a different weight class.

100% Toichiro also goes to another level and with one random display of his power causes fear and thoughts of death in Mob.

Courageous Mob also takes a huge step forward in strength because he is now able to match that a bit. And also to swallow a significant portion of his energy, although a certain proportion went into broccoli (it could be 50%, 80% or even 2%, any grain of this explosion would be destructive and kill the rest).

"???" also scales beyond his explosion because Toichiro is aware of his power. But when confronted by "???", who didn't even perceive him as anything more than an insect, he realized that there had always been an abyss of power between them.
And I remind you that "???" this is not a separate entity, but the same Mob. It's just that he accepts his powers and begins to use them, I don't hold back subconsciously. In the end it holds back even when it goes to 100%

I have a slightly different scaling chain. Toichiro beat base Mob before he could release his power. Only intending to destroy Serizawa and Reigen did he increase the power to 3%. So I guess he uses 1% of his power against Shigeo.

So 3% Toichiro would be 12.45 Gigatons, corresponding to Shigeo's careless feat of 8 Gigatons when he generated this energy by his presence.
80% Suzuki will match 332 Gigatons of TNT.

However, after that, linearity is out of the question. Shigeo stops holding back and with one attack crushes Suzuki, whom he couldn't hurt before. He is already in a different weight class.

100% Toichiro also goes to another level and with one random display of his power causes fear and thoughts of death in Mob.

Courageous Mob also takes a huge step forward in strength because he is now able to match that a bit. And also to swallow a significant portion of his energy, although a certain proportion went into broccoli (it could be 50%, 80% or even 2%, any grain of this explosion would be destructive and kill the rest).

"???" also scales beyond his explosion because Toichiro is aware of his power. But when confronted by "???", who didn't even perceive him as anything more than an insect, he realized that there had always been an abyss of power between them.
And I remind you that "???" this is not a separate entity, but the same Mob. It's just that he accepts his powers and begins to use them, I don't hold back subconsciously. In the end it holds back even when it goes to 100%
But we aren't aware of how little energy he'd have used against Mob. Just that it was less than 3%. We can't actually use that for scaling since it's an assumption that's not based on anything.

As for linearity disappearing, that does happen I will admit. Though, I'm not sure how to go about using that.

But we aren't aware of how little energy he'd have used against Mob. Just that it was less than 3%. We can't actually use that for scaling since it's an assumption that's not based on anything.

As for linearity disappearing, that does happen I will admit. Though, I'm not sure how to go about using that.
Given that percentage is always an integer, we can use 1% and 2% against base Mob. Both options make sense with their keys and fit perfectly.

about non-linearity. This is to explain why the characters level up so much. They both literally kill each other's previous forms with random attacks.

We have no problem with the scaling chain in verse. The last remaining question is feats in the Mogami World. Can we discuss it here and now, because I don't see the point in creating a separate topic when we only have this left. Many users and collaborators support this use. We have already seen that spirits and psychics are just as powerful in our world as in pocket dimensions.
Mogami literally changes the weather in a city in a fraction of a second with his presence when his weaker version breaks out of captivity.

I don't mind using "possibly" for High 6-A, but the 6-B explosion that didn't damage Shigeo's barrier is a good indication of how his power level increases,
, when he experiences "Courage", literally his strongest emotion, along with "Humility" and second only to "???".

Again, in this form, he fights with someone who is accidentally able to kill his form, which casually kills the form of Suzuki, who previously stomped Mob, which had already absorbed a lot of energy and only became stronger.

We have no problem with the scaling chain in verse. The last remaining question is feats in the Mogami World. Can we discuss it here and now, because I don't see the point in creating a separate topic when we only have this left. Many users and collaborators support this use. We have already seen that spirits and psychics are just as powerful in our world as in pocket dimensions.
Mogami literally changes the weather in a city in a fraction of a second with his presence when his weaker version breaks out of captivity.

I don't mind using "possibly" for High 6-A, but the 6-B explosion that didn't damage Shigeo's barrier is a good indication of how his power level increases,
, when he experiences "Courage", literally his strongest emotion, along with "Humility" and second only to "???".

Again, in this form, he fights with someone who is accidentally able to kill his form, which casually kills the form of Suzuki, who previously stomped Mob, which had already absorbed a lot of energy and only became stronger.
If you want to discuss it then go for it. I'm currently neutral to it, though I'd have just preferred settling the whole anime feats revision first.

If you want to discuss it then go for it. I'm currently neutral to it, though I'd have just preferred settling the whole anime feats revision first.
The anime calculations were approved and the feats accepted. Ant said we have no problem with this.
There was a question of intelligently using the feats from the world of Mogami and I need the permission of the employees. Many employees have already given it, however I am not a dumb fan and I need the change to be justified and to hear the opinions of other people too. So one user is sarcastic about the promotion, while other users and employees either accept it or are neutral and agree to "possibly".

What do you yourself think about this? And can we directly scale feat 6-B in your opinion because it's more consistent and drawn in wc? While High 6-A will be "possibly"?

The anime calculations were approved and the feats accepted. Ant said we have no problem with this.
There was a question of intelligently using the feats from the world of Mogami and I need the permission of the employees. Many employees have already given it, however I am not a dumb fan and I need the change to be justified and to hear the opinions of other people too. So one user is sarcastic about the promotion, while other users and employees either accept it or are neutral and agree to "possibly".

What do you yourself think about this? And can we directly scale feat 6-B in your opinion because it's more consistent and drawn in wc? While High 6-A will be "possibly"?
Actually, Dienomite22 did raise a rather good point. If we treat the feats as equal to the real world then Mogami would have to be 4-A, since the stars were created as well. Which is an obvious problem.

Actually, Dienomite22 did raise a rather good point. If we treat the feats as equal to the real world then Mogami would have to be 4-A, since the stars were created as well. Which is an obvious problem.
Have you watched Megamind? The main weapon of any supervillain is special effects!

In fact, the statement is not entirely true.

Unlike the stars, the characters interacted with the city, so we can be sure that Spice City is realistic.

Mogami did not create stars. "???" destroys the world in two acts. First, he destroys the city itself, turning it into a literal nothingness and leaving only a void, that is, the dimension itself, which was before the creation of the world. He then destroys the dimension as well, completely banishing Mogami from the girl's body.

Mogami did not create stars. The void existed above them.

And the cosmos probably symbolizes the human soul, but One did not develop the metaphysics of the verse in any way.

In fact, the statement is not entirely true.

Unlike the stars, the characters interacted with the city, so we can be sure that Spice City is realistic.

Mogami did not create stars. "???" destroys the world in two acts. First, he destroys the city itself, turning it into a literal nothingness and leaving only a void, that is, the dimension itself, which was before the creation of the world. He then destroys the dimension as well, completely banishing Mogami from the girl's body.

Mogami did not create stars. The void existed above them.

And the cosmos probably symbolizes the human soul, but One did not develop the metaphysics of the verse in any way.
Again, this is all conjecture. The fact of the matter is, we see the fact that the cosmos is there. Whether or not it symbolizes the human soul doesn't mean anything since that has no proof in the verse, beyond our theorizing.

Again, this is all conjecture. The fact of the matter is, we see the fact that the cosmos is there. Whether or not it symbolizes the human soul doesn't mean anything since that has no proof in the verse, beyond our theorizing.
The theory that he embodies it. But the fact is that Mogami did not create it.

I repeat - first the Mob destroyed the cities, then the space itself, after which space remained. It was originally and was not created by Mogami.

Well, or we can suggest that already "???" created space, but this is speculation.

I do not deny its existence, but it is not the merit of Mogami. Therefore, it does not affect exploits with a city/miniature planet

The theory that he embodies it. But the fact is that Mogami did not create it.

I repeat - first the Mob destroyed the cities, then the space itself, after which space remained. It was originally and was not created by Mogami.

Well, or we can suggest that already "???" created space, but this is speculation.

I do not deny its existence, but it is not the merit of Mogami. Therefore, it does not affect exploits with a city/miniature planet
But it was a blank space initially, not a starry backdrop. Unless for some reason that blank nothingness had a starry sky behind it but that has no basis. So it's very likely that he did create it.

Why doesn't it have a basis? We don't know what the space inside looked like before the Mogami moved in.
When Mob first got inside, we saw only the void, inside which the world was created.

Let me try to get my point across.

If the stars were created by the Mogami, then we would have this order of destruction of the world: the destruction of cities / planets => one space remains => the destruction of space => the void remains.

With the complete destruction of the Mogami dimension, Mob banishes him.

However, we have a different order: the destruction of cities/planet => the void remains => the destruction of the void => space remains.

The Void is part of the Mogami World. Space is not part of his world.

Mob does not affect the last location in any way, because this is no longer the Mogami dimension. It was here originally. The spirit has already been cast out.

Wow, Mob Psycho upgrade and I didn't know about it, sadly

Anyways, I mean, what are you guys arguing(?) i don't read all of this thread..

I'm still of the opinion that the cosmic scale of the dimension might potentially make it an outlier but NikHelton seems to make some decent arguments about that part not being relevant to the feat. I suppose I'll see what other supporters say about that.

I originally thought to implement the agreed tiers then tackle this in another thread but Nik seems sure that it can be finished here so I suppose I can wait for that.

@NikHelton Actually, small question. If 6-B is from Toichiro's explosion, why would the peak levels of 100% scale? Doesn't the explosion scale above them?

Ok I’m gonna lay down the scenario for the feats in question as well as my proposal and you can determine the appropriate outcome for them.

So this is the feat in question. As noted before this all happens inside the mind of a young girl but the caveat to this is that everything Mogami created in the world was a spirit and made out of spirit energy. Mob even noted that everything he could see was a spirit.

So basically, what this boils down to is either we can determine all the feats that happen in the spirit/mental world to be illegitimate/outliers and keep Mob at I guess around 6-C to 6-B+ or I’m gonna have to start making very in depth blogs about “spirit physiology” and “spirit energy” for Mob Psycho 100 in order to justify the now Low 2-C Mob incoming.

Go big or go home I guess?

I'm still of the opinion that the cosmic scale of the dimension might potentially make it an outlier but NikHelton seems to make some decent arguments about that part not being relevant to the feat. I suppose I'll see what other supporters say about that.

I originally thought to implement the agreed tiers then tackle this in another thread but Nik seems sure that it can be finished here so I suppose I can wait for that.

@NikHelton Actually, small question. If 6-B is from Toichiro's explosion, why would the peak levels of 100% scale? Doesn't the explosion scale above them?
Shigeo 100% downscales from Toichiro's explosion, and "???" it surpasses it.

However, I want to give a 6-B rating to an attack by one of the spirits that melted several cities. People have some problems with the High 6-A feat, however, the 6-B feat is more consistent and I was thinking of adding it as the main key, and "High 6-A" as "possibly"

Shigeo 100% downscales from Toichiro's explosion, and "???" it surpasses it.
How though? The scaling becomes non-linear at that point. ???% surpasses it, yeah but 100% Mob would most definitely have been killed by that explosion from what I remember.
However, I want to give a 6-B rating to an attack by one of the spirits that melted several cities. People have some problems with the High 6-A feat, however, the 6-B feat is more consistent and I was thinking of adding it as the main key, and "High 6-A" as "possibly"
The main issue is that the feats are mental. If ???% actually did it IRL, he'd just be High 6-A since he scales above everyone already. So just having lower level feats from that world wouldn't change things.

Ok I’m gonna lay down the scenario for the feats in question as well as my proposal and you can determine the appropriate outcome for them.

So this is the feat in question. As noted before this all happens inside the mind of a young girl but the caveat to this is that everything Mogami created in the world was a spirit and made out of spirit energy. Mob even noted that everything he could see was a spirit.

So basically, what this boils down to is either we can determine all the feats that happen in the spirit/mental world to be illegitimate/outliers and keep Mob at I guess around 6-C to 6-B+ or I’m gonna have to start making very in depth blogs about “spirit physiology” and “spirit energy” for Mob Psycho 100 in order to justify the now Low 2-C Mob incoming.

Low 2-C Mob will most likely never happen lol.

Guys, we can close the branch. I talked to my source and we legalized all the stats. Thank you for your participation.
K8w4Ze71T-w.jpg
uifLRw-QNe0.jpg

wLEc2mzyBio.jpg
ZJlp_5SpilM.jpg

a0qJfQ1lYig.jpg
g5RJxX0JfSc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back