• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mmmmm, can't touch this - Sans (Undertale) vs Zeno of Elea (Choujin Sensen)

I guess Zeno? Time slowing and his uh... Spartial Manipulation and possibly his Invisibility would likely defeat Sans

So yeah my vote is for Zeno

Since Sans' speed is unknown, can we assume that this is something like "conventional speed is equal" but not speed via predictions or space-time manipulating?

If so Zeno probably takes it via seemingly superior reality warping, clones, and invisibility

Well Sans dodge attacks from a MSH+ character which is far faster than many MSH+ characters while sleeping so yeah pretty much that

I think that would be fairer. In that case yeah equal speed. Though imo Sans should be faster

Choose your words carefully, Sans wasn't sleeping while he dodged. He almost seemed to be fake sleeping before dodging the attack.

well Frisk can "sleep" by 2 mins and get their hp back at max and Sans was rlly tired so... he should still have a higher speed but yeah with equal speed..

Zeno likely wins with mid/low dificult due to hax

and KARMA don't gonna do shit to him due to he killing zero peoples and Sans base AP and durability is... Wall

Is Sans that fast though?As COB said,he could be fake sleeping and relies solely on prediction.Sans being MFTL is possible but infinite?I don't think so

Infinite Sans rattles me to the bone really, pretty fishy too..

But in all seriousness Zeno should probs win in my opinion, Time Slowing and Paradox Manipulation is something Sans isn't quite used to if I recall and his clones could potentially overwhelm and what not.

KR doesn't work based on kills.
Why do you think of that?

Imo,it's based on sins

Because there's no in game proof that it is based on sins. Being called KARMA isn't enough.

The Wright Way said:
KR doesn't work based on kills.
Why do you think of that?

Imo,it's based on sins

Because there's no in game proof that it is based on sins. Being called KARMA isn't enough.
Ermn..It's the same with it doesn't rely on kill count because there's no proof..I did say in my opinion though

I agree with you..Albeit KARMA is the best evidence of his ability,it's still vague as heck(even vaguer than Yukarin's true power)

Back