• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikki is this it? - Choi Yoon-Seok vs Zeno of Elea (0/0/4)

Well, you might be correct. Though, worst case scenario, Yoon just continues to use his Law manip to either turn off the space manip, time manip, or the cloning shiz.

Not to mention, his mind will continue to adapt until eventually finds a way to beat Zeno.

Also Zeno's profile is a bit odd? His AP section says he's street level to god damn country level, while his Tier is simply 9-B. I assume that'll be fixed?
Wait is that still not fixed?? I swear I fixed that ugh. Let me fix that, it should only be wall level. It was country level when it was old. Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah honestly, I feel like Zeno would shut up really fast once he figured out talking kinda gives away what Yoon can do lol.

Yeah it's starting to look like that. But honestly I see that as a persisting tie where it's a repeat of Clone vs null law vs time vs law vs space vs invis vs and just on and on lol. I'll move my vote to a tie though.

Is it too late to reimplement the rule of Zeno knowing what Yoon-Seok can do?/jk

Yes It's too late

I'm checking the story right now to see if Yoon at least knows a bit about the space-cutting technique, since there's a chance he could just learn to use it mid-way through this fight (That's iirc how he did all his other techniques, by literally realizing them mid-fight)

Though, until then, I'm voting Incon as well.

Yes It's too late

I'm checking the story right now to see if Yoon at least knows a bit about the space-cutting technique, since there's a chance he could just learn to use it mid-way through this fight (That's iirc how he did all his other techniques, by literally realizing them mid-fight)

Though, until then, I'm voting Incon as well.
nooooooo

Gonna be honest I feel like he'd know lol. If he does tho dang this was the one enemy I was hoping he could get a tie in.

Back