• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
...huh.

Following. Seems fine... although at least second image needs context. But I think I remember that one.

oh i think Cosmos would scale to this since she can warp limbo
limbo contains all the universes and stuff
and cosmos can warp limbo

Since the Dreamscape is an actual location within the Universe and not some metaphor for being able to do anything in a dream, Wouldn't the Infinite Futures Luna created be an actual 2-A feat ?
I don't recall her creating infinite futures, she just took Discord to the part of his mind that contained them. Given Luna says the infinite hallway exists in every dream she visits, you can still scale her to creating one super dream big enough to for every mind on Ponyville.

Assuming it even counts as a feat.

I don't recall her creating infinite futures, she just took Discord to the part of his mind that contained them. Given Luna says the infinite hallway exists in every dream she visits, you can still scale her to creating one super dream big enough to for every mind on Ponyville.

Assuming it even counts as a feat.
I believe it scales because the Dreamscape is a real dimension akin to Max and Sharkboy's Planet Drool that explicitly affects reality as directly said, so it is scalable unlike normal dreams. However, The main thing I think that changes is that before I wasn't aware that every dream contained 2-A Realities. That actually changes things a considerable amount.

Every Dream is effectively 2-A Construct because they all contain 2-A number of Futures. One thing we were missing about this discussion about this Infinite Hallway is: What about those futures they contain since they lead to Alternate Timelines ? Those futures would also have their own 2-A Dreams because those futures would have at bare minimum the same person dreaming and thusly have their own Dreamscape, which is backed up by Luna proclaiming there is more than one Dreamscape. Thusly, leading into 2-A Futures.

So the dream's Infinite Hallways would always be qualitatively , infinitely bigger than 2-A Futures they contain by nature of always being infinitely bigger than it due to the Infinite Hallway that encompasses them. And if you combine that with the current qualifications to reach Low 1-C...

I believe it scales because the Dreamscape is a real dimension akin to Max and Sharkboy's Planet Drool that explicitly affects reality as directly said, so it is scalable unlike normal dreams. However, The main thing I think that changes is that before I wasn't aware that every dream contained 2-A Realities. That actually changes things a considerable amount.

Every Dream is effectively 2-A Construct because they all contain 2-A number of Futures. One thing we were missing about this discussion about this Infinite Hallway is: What about those futures they contain since they lead to Alternate Timelines ? Those futures would also have their own 2-A Dreams because those futures would have at bare minimum the same person dreaming and thusly have their own Dreamscape, which is backed up by Luna proclaiming there is more than one Dreamscape. Thusly, leading into 2-A Futures.

So the dream's Infinite Hallways would always be qualitatively , infinitely bigger than 2-A Futures they contain by nature of always being infinitely bigger than it due to the Infinite Hallway that encompasses them. And if you combine that with the current qualifications to reach Low 1-C...
Wow

My only real question is, do Dreamscapes all exist in a separate space/dimension, or do they have a location within the greater main universe or multiverse?

Because if all dreams/dreamscapes were to exist in the universe while being 2A and potentially low 1C in size/structure, then the universe would also have to be low 1C and 5D.... and that would Make Limbo larger than 5D for holding infinite 5D universes, which makes Cosmos (and potentially Discord) that powerful as well for warping it.

Unless I misinterpreted everything and the Dreamscape isn't within the universe. In which case, I'm spouting nonsense.

Are you getting Low 1-C because the dreamscape itself>2-A dreams?

Well essentially yes, it's because the Alternate Timelines would have to have their own Dremscape / Infinite Hallway because the alternate timeline would at minmum have that same person making 2-A Dreams, and thusly have it's own infinite Hallway, and have it's own Timespace, and then that one would have it's own Dreamscape, Infinite Hallway, and it would just continue, and the original 2-A Futures / Infinite Hallways would always be bigger than them.

I don't really know if that's Limbo she's affecting. A portal to leading directly to Limbo portrayed it as an empty black void in Shadow Play Part 2.

Haven't other verses have similar things rejected as Low 1-C because of uncountable infinities though?
I do believe even if it is uncountably infinite it would still work.
  • Dreams: Contain 2-A Futures.
  • Each Future would have it's own Dreamscape, Dreams, and Infinite Hallways because 1 person's Dreams at minimum would exist in that Alternate Timeline, plus Luna confirming the idea of there being more than 1.
  • That future would then repeat the same process, thusly making that future be a 2-A.
  • No matter how many Dreamscapes, Dreams, and Infinite Hallways are made by this process which would continue indefinitely, the first Future would always contain and encompass them. Thusly qualifying the original starting Future & other starting Futures for Low 1-C as it would always contain an endlessly expanding 2-A Structure that creates other 2-A Structures, which would still contain other 2-A Structures no matter how many occur.

I do believe even if it is uncountably infinite it would still work.
  • Dreams: Contain 2-A Futures.
  • Each Future would have it's own Dreamscape, Dreams, and Infinite Hallways because 1 person's Dreams at minimum would exist in that Alternate Timeline, plus Luna confirming the idea of there being more than 1.
  • That future would then repeat the same process, thusly making that future be a 2-A.
  • No matter how many Dreamscapes, Dreams, and Infinite Hallways are made by this process which would continue indefinitely, the first Future would always contain and encompass them. Thusly qualifying the original starting Future & other starting Futures for Low 1-C as it would always contain an endlessly expanding 2-A Structure that creates other 2-A Structures, which would still contain other 2-A Structures no matter how many occur.
Who aside from Luna would scale to this tho?

Who aside from Luna would scale to this tho?
Since Magic is essentially a UES in this series, pretty much anybody shown to be comparable or stronger than her. Both physically and magically, would scale.

I don't know much about the MLP scaling chain, but I would guess that maybe Late series Twilight or Starswirl would be the lowest one might be able to downscale. I'm not an expert in regards to scaling, though.

As Overlord said: Any Magic user comparable to her would benefit. Celestia, The Elements of Harmony (which backs up their Multiverse statement), Discord, the Human Elements, Pillars, Tirek, Alicorns in general (since they clearly aren't infinitely weaker and are somewhat comparable to Luna at least based on showings), Pony of Shadows, and there are still others I haven't named that'd benefit. Essentially every current Tier 3/2 in MLP would benefit.

Bump.

So I recently learned that being infinitely bigger / stronger than Infinite 4-D (which is currently accepted as Low 2-C to 2-A) is just Low 1-C. Which considering what I said before changes it from 'possibly' Low 1-C to that just being what it is.
  • Each Future creates essentially 2-A Dreams within that Future because that future would be akin to the timeline they came from which has it's own Dreams/Dreamscapes because obviously people in that future would dream.
  • The Infinite Corridor and especially the Dreamscape is quite literally Infinitely bigger than those Futures are considering it contains an Infinite number of them.
And considering affecting the Dreamscape is akin to affecting the MLP Universe, that means they are interwoven and one in the same, meaning Low 1-C MLP Realities. drops mic

Bump.

So I recently learned that being infinitely bigger / stronger than Infinite 4-D (which is currently accepted as Low 2-C to 2-A) is just Low 1-C. Which considering what I said before changes it from 'possibly' Low 1-C to that just being what it is.
  • Each Future creates essentially 2-A Dreams within that Future because that future would be akin to the timeline they came from which has it's own Dreams/Dreamscapes because obviously people in that future would dream.
  • The Infinite Corridor and especially the Dreamscape is quite literally Infinitely bigger than those Futures are considering it contains an Infinite number of them.
And considering affecting the Dreamscape is akin to affecting the MLP Universe, that means they are interwoven and one in the same, meaning Low 1-C MLP Realities. drops mic
Dawg staff already agreed with 2-A
should i ask them to come back here again so they can check on Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back