• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solidifying Manga Saint Seiya a 2-A Cosmology (Quick and easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Executor_N0

I am not interested in the thread as such and my contribution to this thread may be null, but I translated 4 times the same text and I never got a mention of "multiverse".

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Normally I would refrain from bothering but could you verify this simple translation?
"The Universe" sounds like a simple way of saying the "greater universe" that is the Saint Seiya series.

Goddamn, that is large.

Then again, the entomology for universe technically means "all things that exists" or something based on my random internet surfing.

But yeah, it probably is the author's weird complicated intent to mean it as another form of multiverse...or multiple dimensions (universes).

Something. But yes, that can be for another discussion perhaps.
Dunno if you so this dereck

I agree.

Although I would translate it as “an infinite number of dimensions”. Contextually we know that dimensions are alternate/parallel universes as the Lost World is stated to be a parallel dimension and invade other “parallel dimensions” with the invasion of one of those “parallel dimensions” being the timeline of GA.

We are also shown and told by Shura that he can’t stay in the same timeline for long and we are told that he travels dimensions and he has a time limit in dimensions.

Therefore all of this is 2-A and the cosmology doesn’t go below 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back