• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK (Monkie Kid) VS Bardock (Dragon Ball) (Grace Over)

Rule:
1. Speed is equalized.
2. MK is with The Golden Staff (Low 4-C) and Bardock is in his Episode of Bardock key with Super Saiyan restricted (At least High 5-A) and is allowed to transform into Super Saiyan.
3. SBA

Vote:
MK: 0
Bardock: 7 (AceOfSpaces3709, The_Impress, sanicspood, Shadyboi0, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Vizer04)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'll restrict Bardock's Super Saiyan then. Since 1.8 tinatons of tnt vs 9.4 tinatons of tnt is not a stomp. (5.2 times < 7 times)
Well, 5.2x is a better difference than 9.5x

Surprisingly I think MK has the skill advantage due to being trained by Monkey King who's said to have 700 years worth of fighting experience, MK also has useful techniques like replication and invulnerability but from what I'm reading, he isn't very experienced with them, meaning they can at least drag on the fight. Bardock on the other hand has immensely better range attacks not to mention he has a much higher LS which he can use to throw MK around, restrain him (using a full nelson for example), or just snatch the golden staff out of his hands, but perhaps Bardock's most reliable trait is his Reactive Power Level, as a Saiyan, he naturally grows stronger as he fights meaning he could match or even overpower MK in at most, a matter of minutes, and considering that I mentioned earlier that some of MK's techniques could at best stretch out the battle, this could ultimately lead to his downfall. So while I think MK will put up quite a decent fight, I think Bardock has a higher likelihood of winning. So in other words... I vote Bardock

Well, 5.2x is a better difference than 9.5x

Surprisingly I think MK has the skill advantage due to being trained by Monkey King who's said to have 700 years worth of fighting experience, MK also has useful techniques like replication and invulnerability but from what I'm reading, he isn't very experienced with them, meaning they can at least drag on the fight. Bardock on the other hand has immensely better range attacks not to mention he has a much higher LS which he can use to throw MK around, restrain him (using a full nelson for example), or just snatch the golden staff out of his hands, but perhaps Bardock's most reliable trait is his Reactive Power Level, as a Saiyan, he naturally grows stronger as he fights meaning he could match or even overpower MK in at most, a matter of minutes, and considering that I mentioned earlier that some of MK's techniques could at best stretch out the battle, this could ultimately lead to his downfall. So while I think MK will put up quite a decent fight, I think Bardock has a higher likelihood of winning. So in other words... I vote Bardock
Counted.

I'll FRA Bardock too, in general I feel he is more likely to maintain range against stronger opponents instead of bothering to melee

Back