• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitsuru Kirijo vs Gray Fullbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can concede with this supposedly being a mismatch.

Also, she does null his resistance to Ice.

Only defending won't win you a fight though. And having immunity to the characters main source of attacks is like putting The Human Torch against someone who's immune to flames. Yes he can throw some punches, but that doesn't help his winning chances at all. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Honestly Mitsuru seems to have an edge here while they have ice that's not mitsuru's only way of fighting and these two are resistent to each others attacks and mitsuru can debuff and buff herself so i do think mitsuru takes the W here

It's not the same. Gray can block her movement can attack from beneath the ground making her lose balance or throwing her into air. He can make her trip as well and many other strategies.

his stamina highly exceeds hers.
Spirit Drain.

and mitsuru fought a god named Nyx,her very presence alone can tax the human body to the point that the human itself gives up the will to live.even then mitsuru was still able to stand up and fight her alogside the other members of the SEES (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Nyx)

so i dont know why you guys make it up as if mitsuru will get tired that easily O___o (assuming she dosen't end gray earlier on) when she herself was able to stand strong from the weakening presence of a god

Also, even if she resist ice she won't resist the physical impact from his ice creations just the freezing effect.

@Yomi gray fought with broken bones and after being impaled and for so loosing blood.

He tanked an attack that was done by someone quite a lot powerful than him and he did that after fighting another person stronger than him and even after that hit he got up and fought.

Blanked said:
Also, even if she resist ice she won't resist the physical impact from his ice creations just the freezing effect.
i already brought up how Diarahan works.

Mitsuru was shown to completely null the damaging effect of ice-based attacks so i dont know what you mean by the freezing effect only?

@Yomi Dude if he pushes her with his ice creations and she hits the wall or ground she will get damage.

Gray has fought and defeated a person who eats ice and is highly resistant on it. He knows how to handle her.

Dammit Blanked....

People are still talking so, wait to close or close now?

I mean people say Gray can't fight someone "immune" on ice even thou he '''defeated''' someone "immune" on ice.

Seems a bit of a waste to close this.i mean it was already added and a lot of people did participate

the fact that @Blanked was able to debate this far is proof of it not being a mismatch

I can concede with this being a mismatch, but her other wins should be removed as well.

Seriously, this person has a win against Bankai Rukia of all people.

Hahahaha! Dude I would say Erza picture and my edits kinda give it away.

And the fact people still call me William...

Well either way this is a mismatch. I dunno much about the Rukia match at all. I will remove her win against Esdeath though.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well either way this is a mismatch. I dunno much about the Rukia match at all. I will remove her win against Esdeath though.
Yes the esdeath thread was a mismatch.

Honestly, Mitsuru vs any Ice user is either a stomp for her, or a descisive victory, elemental resistance plus status affects that remove said resistances is ridiculous

Gargoyle One said:
Honestly, Mitsuru vs any Ice user is either a stomp for her, or a descisive victory, elemental resistance plus status affects that remove said resistances is ridiculous
thats what i said in the previous removal thread xD i was puzzled as s*it when this was made O____o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back