• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan vs Grizzly Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Mister Sata vs Grizzly Bear

Hercule has no weapons or jetpack, Speed is equalized

World Tournament rules apply to combat

In character

Grizzly Bear is intelligent if needed

Mr satan wins, let's be honest he pales in compared to The z fighters, but he is not really normal human either. Plus hes actually a good martial artist, he did win The tournament once when The z fighters were not present, i think he wins.

I'll take Satan. His physical strength should be enough to brutalize the grizzly, he has human intelligence, and i'm pretty sure flight isn't disallowed in the World Tournament, so there's the mobility advantage with the jetpack.

Mr Satan one shoot cell, scared the c*** out of kid buu, and beat Beerus with his eyes closed it's a stomp.

I vote for Gizzlu thou, knowing Mr Satan he would charge directly on the Grizzly trying to one shot or something and probably get hit, where bear's claws would do sever damage to his hand or even worse making this battle a lot harder for Mr Satan.

I'm voting for Mister Satan for his skill. He is a far better fighter than the animalistic bear. He is also durable enough to survvie all of the bears attacks.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
@Lina
That was a gag scene

Still somewhat speaks to his durability however.

Edit: This thread is concluded. Tallying the votes.

• Mr.Satan: Shad604, Skodwarde, Soldier Blue, Lina Shields, Xanxussama1010, God-King, RadicalMrR
  • Bear: WilliamShadow, VircaTheDestroyer
Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back