• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misquote the person above you

Wait, is that the most well known fun making in chat user? or am i wrong?
yes, i am indeed that fun making in chat guy, just still dont know why i was banned from chat,

BattleReviews said:
yes, I am indeed that fun making in chat guy, just still dont know why i was banned from chat, all I did was make fun of the disabled, burn down their homes, yell Seig Heil at the top of my lungs, and try to overthrow the world goverment as we know it.
Wut.2

DMUA said:
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead. Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow. Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play. Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid. And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold.
I love that song, why'd you stop there?

Back