• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misquote the person above you

I'd be happy if i see a 5-B Genos. I wouldn't care how much weaker he would be compared to Saitama or Boros just him being 5-B at all would put a smile on my face.

TurboTriangle601 said:
I'd be happy if i genocide 5-B. I wouldn't care how much stronger I would be compared to them, just the screams of agony of the many 5-B would put a smile on my face.
That's terrible! D:

I agree with you 1000% and anyone who thinks otherwise is human filth. If they can even be called humans.
That's a bit harsher than I would have put it but I'm glad we're all on the same page!

Who cares about the rules it's my integrity that matters.

Blanked said:
I agree with you 1000% and anyone who thinks otherwise is human filth. If they can even be called humans.
That's a bit harsher than I would have put it but I'm glad we're all on the same page!
Who cares about the rules it's my integrity that matters.
That is very true which is why I FTFY.

SunGodAttun said:
DMUA said:
Yeah I does SUCC homeless for a living.
This is a muslim thread, I approve
Um.... That kinda stuff has been out of style for the last like 400 years..... Unless.......umm......

I need to make a call.

DMUA said:
Um.... That kinda stuff has been the trend for the last 4 centuries... hmm...

I need to make a house call
Doctors don't make house calls anymore tho

Back