• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Luke Skywalker (Legends)

Schnee One said:
SBA means 4KM so Misogi can't see him
Luke thinks and stomps
According to Fate, yeah you can see someone at 4Km away About the matches, Both think and Die/get mindhaxed but if Luke is die, i guess his Mindhax is canceled (i guess) so the looser may be win this.

Luke won't die from bookmaker and Time Blitz

And Misogi uses speed blitz while Luke uses mindhax, pretty sure the former is a win

I would like to update on new Kumagawa info that has come to light. He, in fact, does not need line of sight to screw spawn. As he puts it, any enemy that takes advantage of him not being able to see them, is an enemy that he does not need sight to confirm the weakness of, so he can screw spawn them anyway. The same principle follows for him book Maker spawning them as well. The range does not need to be modified

Funny enough, the reason I didn't know about this until recently is because it comes from the one part of Medaka Box that I do not re read just cuz I dislike it lol. I may need to re read that part since it is clearly a blind spot for me

Luke thinks the speed hax away, preventing Misogi from thinkking Luke's thinking away and thinking his own time away, allowing Luke to think Misogi to death

Think misogi to death

All fiction brings him back luke is caught off guard for a split second and misogi thinks

Yeah that's why if he could think first he would win

It's either he thinks and erases his own time or like thinks and mindhaxes

I know I said it as a joke earlier but would misogi be able to all fiction Luke's mindhax because if so he could win if not incon

These thinking matches are ridiculous. This is either a tie or inconclusive. Unless Kumagawa can Allfiction away mindhax. Although since he can literally erase cause and effect, I'm pretty sure he can.

Someone should make Kumagawa vs Garfield, since the recent upgrades. Garfield's regen should let him deal with screw spawn at the very least and Garfield has either BFR or Fear Manip as win conditions

TheAbsoluteOne said:
These thinking matches are ridiculous. This is either a tie or inconclusive. Unless Kumagawa can Allfiction away mindhax. Although since he can literally erase cause and effect, I'm pretty sure he can.
He can't erase cause and effect if he's mindhaxed into not doing so.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Someone should make Kumagawa vs Garfield, since the recent upgrades. Garfield's regen should let him deal with screw spawn at the very least and Garfield has either BFR or Fear Manip as win conditions
Garfield is missing a ability aka plot manipulation

And misogi might win due to all fiction

Schnee One said:
TheAbsoluteOne said:
He can't erase cause and effect if he's mindhaxed into not doing so.
I don't think that's the case. If the cause was that he was mindhaxed, than he should be able to use all fiction so that his brain wasn't taken over in the first place. When he fought zenkichi, he made the reality that zenkichi kicked him non-existent, so the damage from the kick disappeared. I'm pretty sure he could make the reality that luke mindhax him nonexistent, due to the fact that he can make Allfiction activate automatically if he rushes to use it. Than again I don't really know. This is why I don't like these kind of match ups. It's always the question of maybe he can or maybe he can't.

Incon FRA

@Schnee He can't.

Back