• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Luke Skywalker (Legends)

Schnee One said:
How the **** did Medaka even do it?

Can I have a scan?
Medaka didn't use All-Fiction to erase mindhax. She used Weighted Words to counteract mindhax that was done to her through Weighted Words.

Her friends appeared and reminded her of their friendship, she put her hands on her brain and mindhaxed herself back.

@Garg Medaka Mindhaxed herself to overpower/overwrite the Mind Hax of another guy.

But the potency is astronomically different between Medaka's one and Luke.

Schnee One said:
How can he use all fiction to erase mindhax
While mindhaxed?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vhay3H0wXFw/TmYlM7MmTfI/AAAAAAAAAhs/VLxQWugW6PQ/s0/008.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0GBWhzjZ0t0/TmYlO68LBQI/AAAAAAAAAiI/crc3m0xRy98/s0/009.png

This shows that kumagawa can make All fiction automatically activate after his death. So it went down like this

1. Before he died, he activated All fiction

2. He's dead

3. All fiction activated automatically after his death and made the reality that he died nonexistent.

Shouldn't he be able to do something similar against Luke? For instance

1. Before Luke Mindhaxed him, he activates All fiction

2. Luke Mindhaxes Kumagawa

3. All fiction activates After Luke mindhaxes him and makes the reality that luke mindhaxed him nonexistent.

@TheAbsoluteOne He didn't activate fiction before death to do that. His resurrection from All-Fiction doesn't require him to "activate it first". And we have no reason to believe that AF automatically triggers when mindhaxxed.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Unless of course the mind hax can cause someone to go brain dead
I don't know if "brain dead" is Medaka Box's requirement for death/All Fiction activating.

Agnaa said:
@TheAbsoluteOne He didn't activate fiction before death to do that. His resurrection from All-Fiction doesn't require him to "activate it first". And we have no reason to believe that AF automatically triggers when mindhaxxed.
He literally states that he was in a hurry to use all fiction, so it activated after his death. Meaning he'd have to use all fiction before he died, and then it activated after his death. Unless you're telling me that he used all fiction while he was dead and then it activated (which of course doesn't make any sense) If he can do that, I don't see why he can't do the same thing against Luke.

TheAbsoluteOne said:
He literally states that he was in a hurry to use all fiction, so it activated after his death. Meaning he'd have to use all fiction before he died, and then it activated after his death. Unless you're telling me that he used all fiction while he was dead and then it activated (which of course doesn't make any sense) If he can do that, I don't see why he can't do the same thing against Luke.
All the other cases make it clear that it's an automatic thing that activates after his death. That's how it's treated on profiles and in battles, if you want to change that you're free to open a CRT.

I'm not telling you that he used all fiction while he was dead. I'm telling you that all fiction automatically activates when the user dies to undo their death.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@agnaa

That is the go to state. As seen from his head being destroyed
I'm pretty sure there's been other times when his head hasn't been destroyed but he's still resurrected.

Agnaa said:
TheAbsoluteOne said:
All the other cases make it clear that it's an automatic thing that activates after his death. That's how it's treated on profiles and in battles, if you want to change that you're free to open a CRT.
I'm not telling you that he used all fiction while he was dead. I'm telling you that all fiction automatically activates when the user dies to undo their death.
Okay, if thats the case, there's no reason that suggest that All fiction wouldn't automatically activate if someone tried to take over his mind. Whatever, my vote was inconclusive in the first place. Somone just needs to close this. Neither one has the advantage,

TheAbsoluteOne said:
Okay, if thats the case, there's no reason that suggest that All fiction wouldn't automatically activate if someone tried to take over his mind. Whatever, my vote was inconclusive in the first place. Somone just needs to close this. Neither one has the advantage,
The reason to assume it wouldn't automatically activate is because mind control isn't death. He's still alive, he just can't act as he usually does.

Inconclusive matches don't get closed.

Threads don't get added until they reach at least 7 votes for one outcome.

I have voted incon. There's 6 inconclusive votes so far, one vote and a 24 hour grace and this can be added.

Alright, 7 incon votes, grace starts now.

There's a mandatory 24 hour "grace period" after the 7 votes come in before the match gets added.

Back