• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc PMMM revisions

Eh, maybe write it down here beforehand so others can check too

Power of Verse:

May looks cute from the outside, but PMMM is a very powerful verse. Regular Magical girls are ranked ranging from Small Town Level scaling from Homura to Mountain Level scaling from Third Timeline Madoka. It also has some Country Level characters such as Satanic Madoka and Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Homura Tamura, and also Isabeu de Baviere from Tart Magica. Some Irregulars (whether it'd be Magical Girls, Witches or Wraithes) are also ranked ranging from Moon Level to High Universe Level. And finally, the God Tier are sitting comfortably at Multiverse+ level.

The verse is also decently fast with Massively Hypersonic for the weakest characters scaling to Magical Girl Homura to Omnipresent thoughout the Multiverse for God Tier.

Magical Girls generaly are hard to kill, mostly due their type 7 Immortality. Some of characters here even possesses Acausality that allows them to resist a Multiversal retcon as well as the Causality rewritting, except for Madoka who is a singularity for Cause and Efect throughout Multiverse. They also have some good resistances to the following: Magic, Mind Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Life Absorbtion and Soul Manipulation through unconventional means.

However, this verse is known for its very potent Hax. Most noticeiable hax in this verse are the Mind Manipulation and Power Drain that can affects a Multiverse+ level Omnipresent conceptual entity, also a very advanced form of BFR that requires at least a Cross-Multiversal+ range in order to escape it. This verse also has some more variety of hax such as: Conceptual Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Duplication, Smite, Regen Negation, Attack Reflection, Power Nullification, Death Manipultion, etc.

There...tooks me a while to come out with that.

I'd remove the scaling part given that we have a whole section explaining it. And maybe make it a bit shorter (I'll write my own version in a bit)

Power of Verse:

May looks cute from the outside, but PMMM is a very powerful verse. Regular magical girls are ranked ranging from Small Town Level to Mountain Level. It also has some Country Level characters such as Satanic Madoka and Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Homura Tamura, and also Isabeu de Baviere from Tart Magica. The top tiers are ranked ranging from Moon Level to High Universe Level. And finally, the God Tiers are sitting comfortably at Multiverse+ level.

The verse is also decently fast with Massively Hypersonic for the weakest characters, with a Sub-Relativistic+ and an Infinite speed character, reaching Immeasurable to Omnipresent for the God Tiers.

Magical girls are generally hard to kill, mostly due their immortality. Some characters even possess Acausality that allows them to resist a Multiversal+ retcon as well as causality being rewritten. They are also resistant to the following: Magic, Mind Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Life Absorbtion and Soul Manipulation.

This verse also has a fair amount of hax, with some of them being able to affect 2-A omnipresent beings even when used by 3-D characters. Some of the powers that the verse has access to are: Mind Manipulation, BFR, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Power Nullification, etc.

I want the ok from SD as well tho.

@Homu I'll add it.

@Kal reduce some of the hax, and then you can add it if you want.

Isn't the reason Madoka was affected by Homura's mind hax because she was being separated from her Madokami power by Kyubey's pocket dimension thing (whatever it was called).

Speaking of quality:

I feel like out of everything, only Tart / Kazumi can contend in terms of quality to PMMM (not saying everything else is bad, just not on par with the pretty high bar of PMMM)

Tart could do a bit more in the character development and Kazumi suffered from boredom and exposition a bit too much in the second book, but Kazumi is on par with PMMM in the foreshadowing and themes while Tart's battles are actually comparable to JOJO's in terms of strategy and ability diversity, which is quite a feat (would say its battles are better than PMMM's)

True. Suzume Magica may very well, got outclassed by Tart and Kazumi. its story is, what can I say, cliche. And the final villain was just came out of nowhere without foreshadowing. Even I had to re-read again just to make sure she was even mentioned beforehand.

Gotta go works now. See you later.

Guys we have a discussion thread ovo.

Anyway last thing (not sure about that, but worth discussing). Would the fact that Tart became stronger after resurrecting means that their boost works like a Zenkai (aka it's permanent)? Note, Kyubey does state that it could be the usual karmic thing (it seems that it's speculating tho).

Well, Kyubey then shows Riz and hints back to her wish, which we know does come into play at the end, so it sounds more like Riz's wish caused Tart's own karmic potential to grow, essentially acting like a zenkai.

K

Imma post Holy Mami's profile exactly as it becomes 12 am where I'm at, for christmas.

Back