• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
de96e3y-c2140861-b06b-428b-a13a-a59409ea43b2.png
dbyiv5p-3785affb-f071-4728-b5b2-cc2abd111740.png

HERE'S A REAL HIGH CLASS BOUT ! BEGIN !

Cuphead and Mugman face off against Kyoko and Misako.

• Battle takes place in an arcade in River City.
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA
  • Misako and Kyoko have their accessories. Tank Button is restricted.
  • Cuphead and Mugman upscale from 0.037 tons of TNT and Misako and Kyoko upscale from 0.040 tons, but can double their attack with accessories.
The Inkwell Isles Boys:
The River City Girls: The MassivlyUnkn0wn, jackythejack, MaidRips, LeoEpicGamer8910, Tonygameman, TauanVictor, V999 (7)
Incon:

Last edited:
ah.

regardless I think they should take it with their far better combat skill and MAYBE having ranged options? their profiles say that they can reach long ranges to match the cup brothers. plus, stuff like slowing them down and making thrown stuff explode. can help them some more

Ok so I'm kind of leaning towards the cup boys here. While the girls do have better CQC skill that's not gonna really come into play due to this fight likely taking place at a long range. Cup and Mug on the other hand have tons of experience dealing with danmaku so they should be able to dodge most of what the girls throw at them. They can also just use their planes to use their to fly overhead and drop bombs on them.

Ok so I'm kind of leaning towards the cup boys here. While the girls do have better CQC skill that's not gonna really come into play due to this fight likely taking place at a long range. Cup and Mug on the other hand have tons of experience dealing with danmaku so they should be able to dodge most of what the girls throw at them. They can also just use their planes to use their to fly overhead and drop bombs on them.
The boys' projectiles don't stagger, knockback or hinder their enemies in the slightest. It would not be hard for Misako and Kyoko to close the distance, especially with their ranged weapons. I'm not in the mood to argue for the girls' dodging skills since apparently they're fodder for some reason. They actually have to get in the planes to attack them, and I don't think the girls would let them get the chance.

Or it could not be lol.

I'm going to assume that the girls have way more combat experience. The projectiles literally never affect enemies in the cuphead games to my knowledge. in terms of knockback at least.

I think it will definitely be a close match but it seems they have a large variety of weapons that will toss up the cup bros. I think they're both pretty good at dodging but I think the girls have the more varied combat experience.

Yeah, the boys are good at dodging enemies that one way or the other project their attacks from a distance (otherwise it wouldn't be very fair as a video game) but Misako and Kyoko don't operate that way. They don't stay at the end of the stage to give them chances to shoot. They're giving them the one-two wrestling moves combo special.

Yeah, the boys are good at dodging enemies that one way or the other project their attacks from a distance (otherwise it wouldn't be very fair as a video game) but Misako and Kyoko don't operate that way. They don't stay at the end of the stage to give them chances to shoot. They're giving them the one-two wrestling moves combo special.
That's gonna be hard when their hundreds of meters away due to SBA

Back