• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirio (MHA) vs Chad (Bleach)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Both of them lost to Neo, now let's see how they do against each other.

This Soul Society Arc Chad.

Speed is Equalized.

Who wins?

Mirio: Schnee One, lapitus The impaler, ThePixelKirby, Starter Pack, Litentric Teon, Wokistan, SuperKamiNappa, Gojira1234, AnonymousBlank (9)

Chad: (0)

Mirio Lemillion
Chad (Bleach)

Chad punches him

Mirio realizes that his intangibility quirk doesn't help

Mirio uses his vastly superior skill to get a victory

Even in his fight against Kay after losing his quirk he still managed to never get hit, and while his quirk may not help against any hits he takesbfrom Chad, he can still use it to get around

Voting Mirio

Alright so I only ever saw the first arc of Bleach's anime so forgive my ignorance, but why is Mirio's intangebility useless? I don't remember Hollows being particularly intangeble.

I'm pretty sure ghosts have been shown multiple times to be able to walk through walls. Also Shrieker was suprised that Chad was able to touch him.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright so I only ever saw the first arc of Bleach's anime so forgive my ignorance, but why is Mirio's intangebility useless? I don't remember Hollows being particularly intangeble.
Literally every hollow is intangible

Ep4 a Hollow walks through a wall

Ep8 A human can't see him

Ep1 Ichigo surprises Rukia as she normally can't be seen or touched

The list goes on, even in the first arc of Bleach

Schnee One said:
Ep8 A human can't see him
That has nothing to do with Intangebility.

Invisiblity and Intangebility are completely different and not always hand in hand, and as stated, it's been years and I'm not argueing this.

It is when it's Bleach

Plus you went against exactly one example, out of the three I mentioned In the literal first arc

I love Tintin and Falloutboy winning makes me happy, but does Chad being able to interact with ghosts means he's able to interact with something that has another version of intangibility? It seems more like that you can harm shinigamis with ghostly power and Chad happens to have that. He shouldn't be able to touch Mirio anyway.

Grace is over, and I've added this to both profiles.

This thread can be closed.

Back