• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vilgax (Ben 10) vs Mirio (MHA)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ben 10 vs MHA

Alien Force/Ultimate Alien Vilgax vs Shie Hassaikai Arc Mirio

Vilgax has all of his equipment he had during Vengeance of Vilgax. (Everything you see in his picture)

Mirio's AP/Dura: 8.12 Tons

Vilgax's AP/Dura: 8.32 Tons

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance: 15 meters

Who wins?

Lemillion: TauanVictor, (1)

Conqueror of 10 Worlds: CiscoTheSoto, Aachintya31, TheGreatMaster12, Kaio1277999, Cimafranca133, XSOULOFCINDERX, TheRustyOne, (7)
iGcV4WQ.png

Last edited:
Now this is another fun match. Both of them have comparable AP and are very experienced fighters. Lemillion's Permeation Quirk, as always, gives him a large advantage and allows him to avoid being hit while also landing several attacks. But while I believe Lemillion would do well in the beginning, after seeing how Mirio's intangibility works, he would activate his gauntlet. This would allow him to grab Mirio even if his body had become intangible, since he was capable of grabbing Big Chill's intangible body. Even with Mirio's predictive abilities, I don't think he'd see this coming since he's not used to fighting people who can bypass his intangibility. Since Mirio's LS is unknown (and presumably isn't much higher than 8% Deku or Overhaul), Vilgax would have the LS advantage with his Class M lifting strength. This would allow him to either shock Mirio or bisect him with his crystal-encased sword. Therefore, I think I'll vote for Vilgax.

Now this is another fun match. Both of them have comparable AP and are very experienced fighters. Lemillion's Permeation Quirk, as always, gives him a large advantage and allows him to avoid being hit while also landing several attacks. But while I believe Lemillion would do well in the beginning, after seeing how Mirio's intangibility works, he would activate his gauntlet. This would allow him to grab Mirio even if his body had become intangible, since he was capable of grabbing Big Chill's intangible body. Even with Mirio's predictive abilities, I don't think he'd see this coming since he's not used to fighting people who can bypass his intangibility. Since Mirio's LS is unknown (and presumably isn't much higher than 8% Deku or Overhaul), Vilgax would have the LS advantage. This would allow him to either shock Mirio or bisect him with his crystal-encased sword. Therefore, I think I'll vote for Vilgax.
Mirio’s predictive abilties would stop him from getting grabbed in the first place, and vilgax’s gauntlet is optional equipment.
Along with that, Mirio and Big Chill’s intangibility seem to work differently, as while electricity works on big chill, we haven’t seen it work on Mirio, and can’t assume it does.
Mirio’s AP with Permeation is also higher than what it is normally, with his ability to launch himself, he was shown to be knocking out all of Class 1-A in a singular hit, including Kirishima with hardening who at this point we scale to his JT values, meaning he one tapped someone who scaled above 8.12 tons in durability, theres a high chance he just outright knocks Vilgax in a few hits

Mirio’s predictive abilties would stop him from getting grabbed in the first place, and vilgax’s gauntlet is optional equipment.
Then Vilgax should have this optional equipment in this match. Otherwise it feels like a stomp since Vilgax would have basically no way of hurting Mirio due to his mastery over Permeation. And as I mentioned, Mirio would likely just try to use his intangibility to avoid being grabbed since he'd have no reason to assume it's different from a regular grab, which is what would allow Vilgax to grab hold of Mirio.
Along with that, Mirio and Big Chill’s intangibility seem to work differently, as while electricity works on big chill, we haven’t seen it work on Mirio, and can’t assume it does.
Why wouldn't it work any different? Are there different levels of intangibility? It's not like Mirio has some special form of intangibility or something. You're just making unreasonable assumptions with this.
Mirio’s AP with Permeation is also higher than what it is normally, with his ability to launch himself, he was shown to be knocking out all of Class 1-A in a singular hit, including Kirishima with hardening who at this point we scale to his JT values, meaning he one tapped someone who scaled above 8.12 tons in durability, theres a high chance he just outright knocks Vilgax in a few hits
Yea, and Vilgax was able to defeat Humungosaur at his full height in a clash of fists, who even in his regular form scales to 8.32 tons and whose strength increases when his size increases as well. Had Gwen and Kevin not come and interrupted the fight, Vilgax may have very well crushed Humungosaur's head, as he was shown to be doing. So no, Mirio would not knock out Vilgax in a few hits.

The gauntlet and other vilgax weapons should not be optional equipment, it literally contradicts the lore of Aline force, so they should be Standard in this key
Agreed. He uses those weapons in several of the battles during Alien Force, and until his defeat at the season finale of Alien Force, he was never shown without them.

Then Vilgax should have this optional equipment in this match. Otherwise it feels like a stomp since Vilgax would have basically no way of hurting Mirio due to his mastery over Permeation. And as I mentioned, Mirio would likely just try to use his intangibility to avoid being grabbed since he'd have no reason to assume it's different from a regular grab, which is what would allow Vilgax to grab hold of Mirio.
unless stated by the OP, no optional equipment is given to either party
Why wouldn't it work any different? Are there different levels of intangibility? It's not like Mirio has some special form of intangibility or something. You're just making unreasonable assumptions with this.
Yeah there is?
cause there’s different forms of it, even two similar forms can have different weaknesses.
Mirio and Big Chill have similar base abilities (going through objects), but both are clearly different in application.
Mirio loses every sense when he drops into permeation, sight, smell, etc. It tells us that even light is passing through him at that moment.
Big Chill Doesn’t, telling us that there are things which don’t pass through him, we even see him interacting and freezing things while intangible, something Mirio can’t do.
Unless something is made of Mirio, it’s explicitly stated that it will all pass through him
Yea, and Vilgax was able to defeat Humungosaur at his full height in a clash of fists, who even in his regular form scales to 8.32 tons and whose strength increases when his size increases as well. Had Gwen and Kevin not come and interrupted the fight, Vilgax may have very well crushed Humungosaur's head, as he was shown to be doing. So no, Mirio would not knock out Vilgax in a few hits.
There’s a difference between Overpowering and One Tapping.
Vilgax Overpowered humungosaur, who at full height scales higher than 8.32 to an unkown degree. This means he’s stronger, to an unkown degree
Mirio One Tapped all of Class 1-A with his quirk. This means that anybody lower that 8.12 tons would get one tapped as well, unless they have something like Regen to keep them up.
The difference here being that Vilgax in his AF Force key cannot replicate the same feat.
with the values the two are scaling to Vilgax’s is barely over 1.02x mirio’s, So yeah, Mirio would be dealing heavy damage with every blow
The gauntlet and other vilgax weapons should not be optional equipment, it literally contradicts the lore of Aline force, so they should be Standard in this key
shit idk, I’m not the profile creator, I agree with you, just have to use wiki rules.

it's not an optional equipment or even a standard equipment rather its a part of his body.His sword is a standard equipment.

I vote for Mirio. Her Permeation alongside her analytical capabilities would make any possibility of touch difficult and could surprise Vilgax early in the fight. Not even Deku, also with great analytical skills and much more intelligent in combat than Vilgax, avoided being knocked out by Mirio.

Mirio intangibility can't be used like what Ghostfreak does. He doesn't phase through people to hurt them, he phases to dodge attacks, slip into their guard, or launch himself out of the ground or any object.

Does his homing attack have non-physical interaction as well? I was unaware of that.

Vote counted.

He doesn't phase through people to hurt them
Nvm then i thought Mirio could have used it as durability negation which vilgax could resist a bit.

Does his homing attack have non-physical interaction as well?
Ehh no If u don't consider the ghostfreak one.
However his glove has Non physical interaction which he used both as a shield and punching glove and could also be used to electrocute the non physical entity.

Vilgax has insane stamina, his glove being optional equipment but not his sword is just wtf (a distinction should be made between shows) and his NPI should work assuming the opponent doesn't use elemental phasing. Vilgax is also really skilled so he can counter precog that way. Vilgax doesn't resist intangibility, only possession.

Yeah, but those calcs haven't really reach to anything, and are over a year old.
And? Things take time and people have lives to live.

These calcs are being made, some as recent as a few weeks ago. There are tons of verses who have revisions that take over a year or even multiple years.

Also this is derailing the thread so I'll stop talking about this. Apologies.

Back