• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was planning to try making a Miraculous team for that idea but I feel someone else may give a better soccer team than me. So I post that here to see if some inreterest in making a Miraculous Soccer team
I wish I could help but I'm not very experienced in Soccer. Maybe post your team anyway at least here. Maybe other who know the game better can help more

Anyways. It's confirmed that Ladybug's new look is a power-up potion and Lady Bee has been low-key confirmed.

I was planning to try making a Miraculous team for that idea but I feel someone else may give a better soccer team than me. So I post that here to see if some inreterest in making a Miraculous Soccer team

Eh. Not that familiar with Soccer as a whole. But when it comes to weirdly handful abilities, you might be able to pull something interesting.

Mime as the Golie might come out as rather helpfull. After all, if his task is only to stop the opposition from goaling, what's better than an invisible wall? Simple enough, but It adds a lot of pressure not knowing where to strike, and defenders are there to help Mime suceed. Otherwise, Anansi might also be helpful with her six over a meter long arms and her webbing.

Miraculer would come out as a good defender; Cataclysm allows her to desestabilize the field to the opposition, Illusions are always helpful to add either for pressure or doubts and a good employed Shell-ter is more than enough to bounce the ball away. 'sides, who knows? Perhaps somebody might end up falling in her Tonfa.

Robustus is a nice combo with Miraculer, as he can have a panomaric view of anything ocurring from above and summon any amount of vehicles to corner or stop anyone from reaching Mime. "Humans are so predictable", after all. Anything that escapes from Miraculer can be detected by Robustus and his weird locating skills.

Animaestro is the last defender and works amazing with Robustus here, as there will always be somebody watching Animaestro, erasing his weakness here. Animaestro can play as blocker by shapeshifting into Skyscrapper sized characters or summon holes below to make the opposition fall. Smokescreens and the ability to fly might also come handy. Another alternative would also be Frozer or Stormy Weather, as they can make characters slip with their Icy constructs, with latter having more than enough resources to blown the ball away or create an earth wall.

Gamer is a superior defender. Size, elasticity and the ability control each individual piece of his body at will it's already a dangerous thing to posses. At Gamer's forcefields, creations and capability to predict his opponent's moves and you get something pretty nice.

And now I'm lazy to keep going. But Party Crasher, Bunnyx, Snake Noir and Ladybug make up for a nice full offensive; slap someone like Troublemaker, Timetagger and Pharaoh Miracle Queen (Better option overall. Nigh omnipresent in the field, pairs better with Animaestro and the wasps can reach the ball at any given time) to steal the ball of the opposite team just in case. You can even play a little bit nasty by making Viperion Snake Noir's substitute, so you get a double second chance to get basically 10 free minutes on the field of the best outcomes possible.

Last edited:
Interensting @Monkey_Dunno, you had made some very good choices, I had never think about having Mime as Golie, that is genius.
So that how I think the team would go for now please tell me if I had forget someone you think will be very usefull

Goalie : Mime (As Monkey dunno had say above there is nothing better for stoping goaling that a Invisible wall)

Defenders: I feel like fiding good options for defense is far easier than finding options for attack. I was thinking about puting Volpina is defense fisrt but reading Monkey dunno choices shows how far better Miraculer is, and with the help of Robustus Miraculous soccer team will get great defense, I guess I will put Animaestro in the defense for the reasons above and how many usefull abilities who havs (Also having someone can become so huge as he want will always be so helpfull)

Midfielders : Miracle Queen, Gamer (Again for Monkey dunno, I did not start thinking about the time so well yet when I had post my message but your choices are just very good for the team) and Party Crasher (It is just that that guy precognition will be so usefull there for eading all of the other team players moves and come up with a strategies to that)

Forwards: Ladybug (It wouldn't be Miraculous team without the portagnist right? Ladybug's smartness, ladership and probably her lucky charm will be very helpfull for the team that for sure [also again she is the portagnist it wouldn't makes sense for her not be in the team lol]), Snake Noir (self explanatory....or I am so lazy to explain it), Time Tragger and Bunnyx (TIME TRAVEL IS VERY EFFECTIVE)

Extra : Those good choices that did not make it to the team can still get bored later in the match and turn the situation around. The extra membera for that team will be Stormy Weather and Frozer

Coach : Master Fu and who else can be?

Ok that was my idea for the team and I want to say that seeing Ladybug and Cat Noir working with all those Akumatized Villains in soccer match will be so hilarious

Last edited:
Viperion should probably be added alongside Bunnyx too. Gotta love second chances to ensure your team would win

EDIT: Wait, saw you putting Snake Noir. Even better then

Goalie : Mime (As Monkey dunno had say above there is nothing better for stoping goaling that a Invisible wall)
Yeah. If few centimers thick pole is already enough to stop one, an invisible wall will do the trick just fine.
Defenders: I feel like fiding good options for defense is far easier than finding options for attack. I was thinking about puting Volpina is defense fisrt but reading Monkey dunno choices shows how far better Miraculer is, and with the help of Robustus Miraculous soccer team will get great defense, I guess I will put Animaestro in the defense for the reasons above and how many usefull abilities who havs (Also having someone can become so huge as he want will always be so helpfull)
Yes. This works.
Midfielders : Miracle Queen, Gamer (Again for Monkey dunno, I did not start thinking about the time so well yet when I had post my message but your choices are just very good for the team) and Party Crasher (It is just that that guy precognition will be so usefull there for eading all of the other team players moves and come up with a strategies to that)
Honestly, Party Crasher would be good in any role. His precognition is just too good in this scenario (not only because it allows him to know what the opposed team will do, but also what his own team will do) and he can actually steal the ball. Literally.

Miracle Queen is one big factor here. Wasps are able to be at any point of the field at any given time to either block, catch or steal the ball. Miracle Queen herself would also be useful on her own even without her wasps, as being able to turn into glitter to move at any point of the field without much there to stop her means that there's also not much stopping her from passing the ball. She's both an strong offense and defense, and can play both roles simultaneously.

Gamer seems like a weird choice for the middle ground, but I guess he's the bigger defense here. Party Crasher and Miracle Queen are more into supporting the VIPs whereas Gamer is there to support them both. Not letting the ball enter in the team's field, obstaculizing the opposed team with his body parts and working as a wall buster or even a platform to get through obstacles.
Forwards: Ladybug (It wouldn't be Miraculous team without the portagnist right? Ladybug's smartness, ladership and probably her lucky charm will be very helpfull for the team that for sure [also again she is the portagnist it wouldn't makes sense for her not be in the team lol])
Like. That girl... Her accuracy it's just uncanny. But yeah, Ladybug lacks haxes compared to a lot of the people here, but she's easily one of the most dynamic characters to any sort of team. Besides, maybe yo-ying the ball is possible.
Snake Noir (self explanatory....or I am so lazy to explain it)
sEcoNd ChANce.

Cataclysm is also a good resource to get through barriers.
Time Tragger and Bunnyx (TIME TRAVEL IS VERY EFFECTIVE)
I would have picked Timetagger for the midfield. But it still works.

Bunnyx is a beast here. She can get the ball down the Rabbit Hole and make it reapear at any given time and place. The Burrow Dimension is also a safe place to see what's going on and she can also aid her peers with her portals as well as hide herself if cornered. She has to be there.
Extra : Those good choices that did not make it to the team can still get bored later in the match and turn the situation around. The extra membera for that team will be Stormy Weather and Frozer
I'm pretty sure one could create an entire provisional team. Viperion, Christmaster and Evillustrator are strong choices that get outclassed in comparsion, but still posees certain unique traits that might come out as handy.

At the end of the day, it sums up to which abilities are considered or not an agression. I mean, Reflekta's abilities don't harm at all their target but make them powerless and force them to play soccer with high-heels. Like, she's made to handicap Teams like this, but i guess using your powers against the opposite team in that matter would be penalized. Reverser and Sandboy are another case like this.
Coach : Master Fu and who else can be?
I mean, Hawk Moth can be ironically inspirational. But yeah.
Ok that was my idea for the team and I want to say that seeing Ladybug and Cat Noir working with all those Akumatized Villains in soccer match will be so hilarious
Putting differences aside. Saving or terrorising Paris can wait, sports are sports.

Then we can return to the status quo 'til Paintball Tournament.

Last edited:
So did Bunnyx came from an alternate dimension? That would make Cat Blanc straight up 2-B or 2-A
2 Universes are 2-C.

In theory, not. The Bunnyx that came for Ladybug is the same from Ladybug's dimension, as she's from the reality were Marinette didn't get to confess to Adrien. An explanation for all of this happening can be that Chat Blanc was never meant to occur in the main timeline, only in the alternative one, as Bunnyx might have always been supposed to travel back in time to bring Ladybug to the alternative future; which was the cause of the anomaly. By that interpetation, you can assume that Chat Blanc's presence was responsible of bringing down the two space-time continuums.

But there's not that much explanation over this. So getting a good lecture of this episode might be quite dificult without further details.

I see, though I thought that if the timeline Cat Blanc came from was indeed a seperate dimension (which likely isn't the case due to Bunnyx starting to fade, meaning Bunnyx's and Ladybug's timeline are the same timeline as Cat Blanc) then the sheer number of the different portals would warrent at least a 2-B rating

I do believe Chat Blanc come's from a different Dimension (Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug restores that world instead of rewriting it and the burrow hole doesn't shows static after Ladybug changed the past), but that Chat Blanc's powers were affecting both worlds. A little complicated to explain, anyhow.

2-B starts at 1001 Space-Time continuums. And we don't really know if all of those are different worlds as a whole. Bunnyx's Burrow works in weird ways.

I also think that Cat Blanc feat may be 2C for the reason Monkey Dunno had said (Miraculous Ladybug restoring Cat Blanc world) but like he said I feel it is kinda complicated to explain and get it accepet it. I am sure that feat cannot be anything higher than 2C

Another question: Current Puppeteer or this one? I didn't thought about it at first as I just preassumed that an official image would take priority over a shot of the show, but I do find the image lackluster and I'm fine with the current render. The official has the wand visible and everything , but it doesn't feels as dynamic,

New trailer. No comments other than pointing out that Luka it's going to be akumatized again in this season.
So, the Lukanette episode trailer with nothing but Lukanette. How surprsing, though adorable as hell

Speaking of Luka, I also saw that the retcon of Luka and Juleka being twins is supposedly false, and that the site was wrong

Marinette's flip flopping. Such Silencer vibes.

I don't think the site is wrong. I think the only instance Luka's age was revealed in the first place was on Thomas' twitter (And I'm sure it's deleted by this point), which this site doesn't values as much as an official statement (I mean, published).

Marinette's flip flopping. Such Silencer vibes.

I don't think the site is wrong. I think the only instance Luka's age was revealed in the first place was on Thomas' twitter (And I'm sure it's deleted by this point), which this site doesn't values as much as an official statement (I mean, published).
I guess maybe Lukanette would reveal more about it, since this is a weird retcon, especially since we do see Luka in the school in Silencer, but he isn't on either Ms. Bustier's class or Mrs. Mendeliev's class

He could very well just be on a different class, though. I doubt that Bustier and Mendeliev are the only teachers at Dupont, and neither Kagami nor Marc are seen in Mendeleiv's class and they are certainly not in Bustier's group despite being on the same age range as Marinette and co.

New Info.

MundoGloob posted shot of the New Bee episode. The shot shows a piece of jewelry that seems like a mix between a Ladybug and a Bee theme. The speaker of the trailer suggets, among other things, that it might be a new Miraculous (It probably isn't).

Another episode has also been confirmed for March. Also a new theory might come out that will reveal something about the new season was announced in case of getting to the 350k comments goal.
Good, I'm so excited for Season 4 to come

Speaking of specials: Miraculous Shanghai will be aired in Brazil on March 27. Same date as Furious Fu in Germany.

Edit: Also in South America and Spain. Brazilians are quite lucky, I guess.
SwUWuBh.jpg

Guess that's lucky day.

Last edited:
Well. That's it. Practicing Portuguese tomorrow so I don't miss the Tier 2 Statements that will totally come out in this special.

More hyped for this one than New York, honestly. I like the concept of Renlings and I wonder what's their exact relationship with Kwamis, given the nature of the former as embodiments of their concepts.

Also another key for Marinette's profile. Most likely.

Well. That's it. Practicing Portuguese tomorrow so I don't miss the Tier 2 Statements that will totally come out in this special.

More hyped for this one than New York, honestly. I like the concept of Renlings and I wonder what's their exact relationship with Kwamis, given the nature of the former as embodiments of their concepts.

Also another key for Marinette's profile. Most likely.
Lady Dragon doesn't seem to be Marinette though. She's a new girl I think

Lady Dragon doesn't seem to be Marinette though. She's a new girl I think
I'm aware that they are different characters, but Marinette and Tikki are going to be separated in this special and there are several Renlings other than the Dragon. Given Hawk Moth's presence, it's likely that Marinette will become a temporary prodigious holder at some point in the special before getting Tikki back.

Well, I didn't knew that and I don't understand how I didn't see that one coming. I guess it would be the same if that Halloween Special ever gets to be aired.

I think we should keep it as scaling for Season 3. It's more akin to what we've done so far. But we'll see.

Thinking about it. Perhaps the Special is the reason why Ladybug and Chat Noir know Mayura.

Anyways. TRAILER. It makes me remember that we completetly neglected Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat's abilities yet we added the renders of the images we had at the time. Astro Cat looks so curse word better there.

Thinking about it. Perhaps the Special is the reason why Ladybug and Chat Noir know Mayura.

Anyways. TRAILER. It makes me remember that we completetly neglected Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat's abilities yet we added the renders of the images we had at the time. Astro Cat looks so curse word better there.
Ladybug and Cat Noir's space form are also shown here, so that might explains how Alya knows their names in the New York special

Well. Furious Fu trailer.

Interesting, I must admit. I understand and don't understand what's happening at the same time, so that's something.

Somebody let a translation in the comments:

this Tuesday
Hawk Moth: I feel a mix of mysterious emotions
Guardian: You and Fu are not as capable of being guardians

Guardian: First, you two will give me back your miraculous
Cat Noir: Do you want my ring? So come get it!
Guardian: Right... -
Guardian: If you challenge the clouds, you will have to face the thunder

Cat Noir: Cataclysm!
Ladybug: No!!!
Hawk Moth: Take care of your magical box, miraculous guardian...

Last edited:
Back