• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can change that. Also creating the new profiles should be fine now right? Since the forum move is pretty much over

Cool. Thank you. When Eagle will have her symbol I'll add it too. Also how high exactly the 7-C+ characters scale? I don't think they should be baseline 7-C+ given they downscale from High 7-C rather than upscaling from 7-C

It’s generally not that necessary for a profile. When it comes to VS Battles, it’s implicit that a character has a rating according what they are scaling. Currently, Season 2 villains are scaling above 40 KT, that’s a value that it’s taken in the verse. In Sparrow’s case, he would be <150 KT who’s rating is supported on being capable of somewhat affect a character that can overwhelm Ladybug and Cat Noir, as well as his feat of holding off a punch Trash Krakken.

But yeah, it’s perhaps necessarily to mention when it comes to details.

Last edited:
Style Queen should be an exception and scale to 7-C+ too given she was literally stated to be the strongest villain Ladybug has ever faced and that she basically stomped Ladybug throughout the battle. Only Plagg saved Ladybug from her

Style Queen should be an exception and scale to 7-C+ too given she was literally stated to be the strongest villain Ladybug has ever faced and that she basically stomped Ladybug throughout the battle. Only Plagg saved Ladybug from her

I mean, I would’ve agreed if Style Queen came after Queen Wasp and that stuff, but she came right before.

I mean, I would’ve agreed if Style Queen came after Queen Wasp and that stuff, but she came right before.
Ladybug and Cat Noir somewhat matched Queen Wasp when they fought underwater (where the wasps aren't an issue), but Ladybug literally got her ass handed to her in the battle.

Ladybug and Cat Noir somewhat matched Queen Wasp when they fought underwater (where the wasps aren't an issue), but Ladybug literally got her ass handed to her in the battle.
It’s something that just shatters the scaling.
I’m pretty sure that’s Sparrow is just Jessica with a costume. Anyhow, the justification of 9-B is Kagami’s, as well as Eagle’s Summary.

Anyways, you should note that whereas a Female, Sparrow is impersonating the original Sparrow, who’s a male.

Her Striking Strength is Ryuko and so is her durability (And has four of them).

There’s a minor fluke on grammar in range.

Everything else seems fine.

Last edited:
Fixed that. I'm working on Techno Pirate's draft but I can't seem to find a good render for Miraclonizer. If you have one I would really appreciate that.

Techno-Pirate’s bomb doesn’t seems to be optional equipment.

Technolizer is missing Regeneration (As be grow back his mechanical arm after it was sliced by Uncanny Valley), Thread Manipulation (Cable Manipulation) and Surface Scaling.

His cannons appear to be a 19th century cannon, which has an effective range of 1.8 km.

everything else seems fine.

I mean, I’m fine with it, not like there a lot of Miraculous coming out anytime soon.

That said, something that we need to discuss is Chat Noir’s (And by extension, Lady Noir and co’s) Cataclysm’s tier, as it has the feat of destroying something that required the assistance of New York’s best heroes, including Majestia, in order to do the same and it being 7-C+ when it’s holder it’s High 7-C is unfitting.

BTW, I’d been playing around a little bit, and I have somewhat updated the symbols for the profile pages as some of them looked frankly unfitting.

I would say that just remove the 7-C+ end. Just it staying as "At least 7-A" is good enough for me

Also, Majestia never uses her full power in-character so no 5-A Trash Krakken.

I kinda like the old ones better, but whatevs.
At least I tried

I would say that just remove the 7-C+ end. Just it staying as "At least 7-A" is good enough for me

Also, Majestia never uses her full power in-character so no 5-A Trash Krakken.
This isn’t a normal Majestia scenario, Victory explicitly stated that they are willing to destroy over half of the United States as side effect, as they are willing to take the risk and believe that Ladybug’s Miraculous Ladybug can fix everything back to normal (Talking about hypocrites).

Trash Krakken wouldn’t be 5-A anyways, he’s a stonewall.

Destroying half of the US is 6-B to High 6-B I think. Though that would only scale to the Cataclysm

That’s correct.

* Area of the United States = 9.8 million square kilometers

* 9.8/2 = 4.9 million km^2

* 4900000 * 1000000 = 4.9e+12 m^2

Radius of a circle = √(A / π)

* √(A / π) = √(4.9e+12 / π)

* √(A / π) = 1248886.88131 meters

* 1248886.88131/1000 = 1248.88688131 kilometers

Yield in Megatons = ((x/0.28)^3/1000)

* ((1248.88688131/0.28)^3/1000) = 88735053.8054 Megatons

* 88735053.8054 / 2 = 44367526.9027 Megatons (44 Tenatos, Country level more precisely).

Just send it to be evaluated. I'm pretty sure it would get accepted.

Also we should really get that High 7-C CRT going

Just send it to be evaluated. I'm pretty sure it would get accepted.

Also we should really get that High 7-C CRT going
I’ll do so.

The CRT isn’t that complicated, Season 3 cast gets a 7-C > High 7-C and a At least Supersonic+ > Hypersonic rating. It’s actually pretty linear.

Yeah, except for the 7-C+ characters making it more complicated. Given that I still think Season 3 Queen Bee should still be 7-C+ rather than High 7-C (given she has the least experience and was effortlessly stomped by Mayura). Same goes to secondary S3 heroes

It kinda settles a problem, as whereas it’s true that Queen Bee appears to be the weakest link of the Original Miraculous Superhero Team, I wouldn’t say that, by their showings, other heroes like Ryūko or King Monkey are underwhelmingly weaker than Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Experience for the most is an excuse by the show to cover up certain inconsistencies. It’s clear that Season 3 Heroes are stronger than Season 1 Ladybug and Chat Noir, despite them having stronger Miraculouses and having a full year of experience ahead where they would use their Miraculous on a daily matter.

Either way, Mayura doesn’t really has a settled tier. All of her showings happen on Miraculer and for all it’s worth she might or might not be stronger than the heroes individually.

So, some information has come out, and it’s official that Season 4 and 5 has already been written. This is supposed to be the series ending, but new seasons aren’t discarded as long as the series keeps as successful.

wwl8pPa.jpg

RYvbFDc.jpg

So, for the moment there are two seasons, one manga, one movie and Shanghai Special confirmed; speaking of which, it’s revealed that it will likely not feature a new Miraculous, but I’ll introduce the Prodigiouses and the Renlings, which can transform their holders into wild animals that it’s up to them to control (As if Chat Noir wasn’t that of a Furry enough).

DH2GooU.jpg

As Marinette and Tikki are going to be separated in this special, it’s likely that she’ll get one of this temporarily (Or permanently, who knows).

And know it’s just a matter of waiting another year of Hiatus.

Last edited:
@Monkey_Dunno I checked your calcs for the High 7-C upgrades again, and based on the Majestia pushing the moon calc, can you also calc the Lifting Strength from this feat? I mean this potentially can be a very high end Class E or even Class Z LS

Moving the moon it’s already well above baseline Class Z. That said, F=ma can’t be used as acceleration doesn’t goes with KE.

Back