• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's make a page for fei
Yeah. Fei should definitely have a page

Also:
* We're introduced to Fei, who later becomes Renren, a superheroine with the power to transform into different animals at will, as well as gaining elemental powers when transforming into a Dragon.

* We see Marinette's Great Uncle again (who was Kung Food before), and we get some background on Sabine

* Fei steals Marinette's belongings so she could find out the truth about her father from Cash, an evil salesman

* Hawk Moth akumatizes the salesman into Roi Argent so he could take the prodigious for him

* Following his defeat, Hawk Moth akumatizes the Prodigious Guardian, Mei Shi, into Yan Woshi, a supervillain with the power to erase everything with a beam he fires from his mouth. That beam acts like Cataclysm and it erased Hawk Moth and Cat Noir, who both resist regular deconstruction.
Following his defeat and after he accepts Fei as the guardian, he transforms into a kwami like creature to help Fei

Ok. I have been off for a while due personal reasons. Though I came here just to say this: I knew Truth was going to be lame in regards of abilities. Such a simple, yet good desing and no good match-ups. But anyhow he's likely going to be akumatized again anyways, so I hope this time he doesn't turns into an Akuma with the power to change the hair color of others.

Jagged Stone's twist was kinda obvious... I mean, I only believed it because Jagged said that his hair was natural and then there's Juleka. Not at Ladybug-Marinette's hairstyle level, but the hint was there.

I'll give my opinion/list about Shanghai and Truth later.

Ok. I have been off for a while due personal reasons. Though I came here just to say this: I knew Truth was going to be lame in regards of abilities. Such a simple, yet good desing and no good match-ups. But anyhow he's likely going to be akumatized again anyways, so I hope this time he doesn't turns into an Akuma with the power to change the hair color of others.

Jagged Stone's twist was kinda obvious... I mean, I only believed it because Jagged said that his hair was natural and then there's Juleka. Not at Ladybug-Marinette's hairstyle level, but the hint was there.

I'll give my opinion/list about Shanghai and Truth later.
He does have Paralysis going for him with the sentimonster, which is with just by looking and is somewhat decent I guess

As for Jagged, we also saw Anarka's comment on him in "Desperada", so I knew there's something between them

• Gabriel repairs the Peacock Miraculous
  • Gabriel fuses the Butterfly and the Peacock Miraculous.
  • It's revealed that the Miracle Box contains a whole parallel universe inside it (Scales to Mr Pigeon).
  • Marinette opens the Miracle Box and the Kwamis "meet" her friends.
  • Alya is still the holder of the Fox Miraculous despite Miracle Queen events.
  • New Flash. Xavier is akumatized into Mr Pigeon.
  • Ladybug yeets Chat Noir.
  • One might be wondering why is Hawk Moth just sending one amok and akuma at a time until it came Luka's turn.
  • "The only thing I can't tell you is the truth" That hurt.
  • Marinette discovers Hawk Moth's new identity through Luka's speech.
  • Luka is akumatized into Truth. He still refers to himself as Luka, though.
  • Luka is Amokized in order to create Pharoh. A giant flying eye that can flash a binding light and has a telepathic link with Truth.
  • Truth has the power to force people to tell the Truth.
  • "What's Marinette's secret" "She's in love with Adrien Agreste" "That's not a secret!" That's actually funny.
  • Jagged is revealed to be Luka's father. The one reveal we are getting in this season.
  • Wayzz states that Xuppu and the others Kwamis powers are too dangerous to use without a holder, pointing out once again that Plagg sinked the Atlantis.
  • Ladybug doesn't has her new powers yet.
  • Pharoh is Cataclysed, making him go amok.
  • Luka's Akuma and Amok are purified.
  • Luka and Marinette break up (They didn't last a single episode huh). Luka does points that he'll be waiting for her.
  • This summary does probably applies to Lie somehow.

• Gabriel has been doing weird stuff way before becoming Hawk Moth.
  • Fei's a ninja.
  • Eagle what are u doing there you don't even exist yet. We got a a look of a couple of action figures of real world heroes, two of them never seen before who might or might not come to play in later Miraculous World Specials. I'm not gonna guess, cuz I'm always end up being wrong anyways.
8zPrAXqmSzt_OFCBz0U7_xIcST2VxqiILCRRxT9tHOxgUDayodfszX45e-9IV0pAUV2tDsMtTcgo7TwSWvs74wkPRCY7aNZosDZflu2MlvalHQ7LiOz14MLsgVIz6vG90D6sQVqZ7PHodLNuNZNn5i5o_Xig-32jvmGz2_dpNiexCxJnRQoIbfmUw_iu7B9B_pq-u7KzJcnX9DC4p_fyjebsDvxb1a5LDgP-fsRKbIrjEDj_Dk36OxiCFr_6tPnpakAcjonjWIB0kB88KEYTsdhGFTNMkM1nlXyyU8zap9qPdWbHErkGHjmkrdMZq2vtM0gEkpj4ewcTcJz6KCocNKJnBdirvAl7QmGqgHYhg_kAYi4FzuauWEOyVHjNeedsoNjwVCu-eI0EgfzBAo2NKrqw2MzP_uHG4x26zn_Z1Ujl3oZT8eI2FYjp_iiVWuU1xatyrIUXXxLcftQES6vL-sJgg25rIbPj-4SZMQ7ZshIaWjQfquTYGuJHyn3b78UREwGoyW-oT_3CwH6HHI1pZV-XypO_vMWLM4VQ4jKB8Ob92fl1ZM0nSKaoIyOOqxymlxCYm57o-Tyf6-iCX6_XOt7KxSBghzoni2M4JY_25DYAPL9BmJpwSswaFrQoRZzgWG8YYb4mwBGsyAgtAH0sALvMYFrjktXQI2botJHfVs95iYPrrQRvOG5z_YrGMuIGofU4u0yicGB-xv1Ym6Nw0tRq=w1380-h777-no

• Fei helds a small truck with a single leg.
  • Fei stoles Marinette's Miraculous orders of magnitude faster than Hawk Moth ever could.
  • Fei is able to punch hard enough to create air waves that knock people backwards.
  • Marinette and Fei have an actually nice bonding despite the circunstances of their encounter.
  • Nooro states that Hawk Moth stands no chance against Mei Shi.
  • Hawk Moth akumatizes Cash into Roi Argent, a villain with the power to cut through everything.
  • Roi Argent opens the gate way to the cave that beholds the Prodigious.
  • Roi Argent is able to fire spiky minerals out of his fan.
  • Mei Shi appears before Hawk Moth and Roi Argent. The coolest Character Miraculous will ever have.
  • He proceeds to do absolutely nothing.
  • Hawk Moth gets a hold on the prodigious, but Ladybug forces it out of his hands.
  • Rei wears the Prodigious and transforms into Renren.
  • Renlings are beings made up of the human spirit (Noticiably different from Kwamis given the fact that Kwamis are the embodiment of concepts, whereas Renlings the embodiment of human traits. The latter being something that Kwamis cannot embody as nobody is, for example, kind or mean by nature). Unlike Kwamis, they cannot be seen by other than the holder of the Prodigious.
  • Special thanks to Renren for being considerate enough to let her symbol cover the entire screen before showing up. Is deeply appriciated.
  • Renren is able to shapeshift into several types of animals through her Prodigious.
  • Given the Dragon Miraculous powers and the Dragon Prodigious powers, it's safe to assume that the Dragons that existed in the Miraculous verse before being killed as a whole by Plagg were able to control the elements.
  • Renren is unable to use the power of the Dragon, as she's to focused on revenge.
  • Chat Noir cataclyses Roi Agent hand fan.
  • The Akuma goes unpurified, but Hawk Moth is able to use it again as if it is brand new.
  • Hawk Moth akumatizes Mei Shi, a being made up of the Human Spirit (Soul Manipulation? eh, somewhat) into Yan Woshi.
  • Mei Shi got his Susanoo after being Akumatized.
  • Hawk Moth is dusted by Yan Woshi.
  • Yan Woshi rampages over Shanghai.
  • Ladybug states that only the Dragon Power stands a chance against Yan Woshi.
  • Yan Woshi dusts Chat Noir.
  • Renren manages to use the Dragon Prodigious Power in her attempt to save Marinette.
  • Ladydragon and Yan Woshi fight. Not outright one-sided, but is clear that Yan Woshi is superior.
  • Ladybug destroys Yan Woshi giant golden ball to bits and purifies his akuma.
  • Ladybug restores Shanghai and brings every back to life.
  • Mei Shi recognizes Fei as worthy of the Prodigious.
  • Mei Shi becomes a full renling and states that his job isn't over yet (Did he really did something?)
  • Chat Noir knows Renren's identity.
  • Heart warming stuff.

We also need to discuss where exactly does Renren, Roi Argent, Mei Shi and Yan Woshi stand in the scaling chain.

On a minor note, I would suggest to link Mei Shi to the "Others" section in the verse page, as he doesn't really fits as a Season 3 Akumatized Villain as Yan Woshi.

He does have Paralysis going for him with the sentimonster, which is with just by looking and is somewhat decent I guess
Yeah... It could be way worse.
with a sequence and a symbol no less
Yeah. Waiting to see that in HD.
Pharo has paralysis inducement, so Truth isn't completely haxless, especially since both are naturally paired together
This reminds me that Fang doesn't qualifies as optional equipment more than Standard Equipment.

Last edited:
Lie is out. Very few relevant things and short overall. The episode happens parallel to Truth and it's on Adrien's perspective (Though the First scene appears to happen after Truth, as the Kwamis are outside the Miracle Box and Mr Pigeon appears about a day afterwards from Chat Noir's PoV, something chronologically impossible).

Irrelevant, but this is the second time that the charm that Marinette gave to Adrien serves as the Akumatized object of the titular villain. The first one was Gorizilla.

Kagami is hurt by the fact that she has to make lies to spend time with Adrien but Adrien makes lies to not spend time with her, so she's akumatized (Though not Amokized) by Shadow Moth into Lie, a villain with the power to create an energy field that blocks the view from the outside and freezes everyone who lies or has lied (Basically everything aside from animals and objects, as they are uncapable of lying) inside. The effect is seemingly permanent, even after Lie has moved out of the way and the freezed ones get out of her range.

BitesizedGenerousBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Her defeat, however, is honestly completely underwhelming. It kinda figures tho, they can't actually fight her.

Adrien and Kagami break up the day after. Kagami states that she doesn't thinks she can still be friends with Adrien, as she can't be with someone who's not honest with her.

Might be waiting for the subtitles of this one.

Last edited:
Lie is out. Very few relevant things and short overall. The episode happens parallel to Truth and it's on Adrien's perspective (Though the First scene appears to happen after Truth, as the Kwamis are outside the Miracle Box and Mr Pigeon appears about a day afterwards from Chat Noir's PoV, something chronologically impossible).

Irrelevant, but this is the second time that the charm that Marinette gave to Adrien serves as the Akumatized object of the titular villain. The first one was Gorizilla.

Kagami is hurt by the fact that she has to make lies to spend time with Adrien but Adrien makes lies to not spend time with her, so she's akumatized (Though not Amokized) by Shadow Moth into Lie, a villain with the power to create an energy field that blocks the view from the outside and freezes everyone who lies or has lied (Basically everything aside from animals and objects, as they are uncapable of lying) inside. The effect is seemingly permanent, even after Lie has moved out of the way and the freezed ones get out of her range.

BitesizedGenerousBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Her defeat, however, is honestly completely underwhelming. It kinda figures tho, they can't actually fight her.

Adrien and Kagami break up the day after. Kagami states that she doesn't thinks she can still be friends with Adrien, as she can't be with someone who's not honest with her.

Might be waiting for the subtitles of this one.
The episode pretty clearly happens at the same time as Truth, as many scenes that happened here already appeared before in Truth, except for the parts when Kagami is akumatized. The part with the kwamis likely happen before Marinette called Alya and Luka, as we later see Ladybug miss her patrol with Cat Noir, and Luka and Kagami both having Marinette and Adrien dissapear from them at the same time

Also Lie isn't really that haxxy either, but her paralysis inducment is much better, and best of all, it's PASSIVE and permanent. All she needs is just to use her aura and anyone without resistance is just stopped

The part with the kwamis likely happen before Marinette called Alya and Luka
It really doesn't. We saw how that happen. Marinette accidentally figured that she could set the Kwamis free and they then caused the video call with Alya and sent Luka photos of Adrien, with former waiting her stairs below to go out to the last function at the movie theater. The scene just doesn't fits prior Mr Pigeon's Akumatization. At best at the middle of Truth, but that would also break the chronological order of the events at Lie for that scene regardless.

Also Lie isn't really that haxxy either, but her paralysis inducment is much better, and best of all, it's PASSIVE and permanent. All she needs is just to use her aura and anyone without resistance is just stopped
I mean, I wouldn't call her non-haxy as much as a one trick pony. Furious Fu is still the best Akumatized villain of this season (and he would be the next episode, as that's the already known Gang of Secrets), but she's just fine. She has a somewhat specific power, but it works through for the most.

It really doesn't. We saw how that happen. Marinette accidentally figured that she could set the Kwamis free and they then caused the video call with Alya and sent Luka photos of Adrien, with former waiting her stairs below to go out to the last function at the movie theater. The scene just doesn't fits prior Mr Pigeon's Akumatization. At best at the middle of Truth, but that would also break the chronological order of the events at Lie for that scene regardless.
Yeah. Maybe we shouldn't think about it too much
I mean, I wouldn't call her non-haxy as much as a one trick pony. Furious Fu is still the best Akumatized villain of this season (and he would be the next episode, as that's the already known Gang of Secrets), but she's just fine. She has a somewhat specific power, but it works through for the most.
It's still miles better than many other villains we got. Her sphere paralyses anyone who tries to touch it if they lied before, and it's pretty much passive the moment she activates it.

Comapred to her previous akumas, this is a major improvment in VS matches

Lie-Induced Paralysis is still leagues better than Voice Stealing.

Great against voice-activated powers.
Useless against literally everything else.

Some Shanghai draft. Don't know over how handle Fei's identity as a whole. She's called Ladydragon as the special name (Though that's her dragon form), Renren as superhero identity (Which is the name of every Prodigious Holder) and so. Also, I think that tabbers of each of her forms would turn out as overwhelming despite them being separate yet the same identity.

It's also better than Kagami's other akumas, that are literally haxless
Riposte is decent as a Haxless character tho; not at Stormy Weather/Mime level, but decent overall.

Some Shanghai draft. Don't know over how handle Fei's identity as a whole. She's called Ladydragon as the special name (Though that's her dragon form), Renren as superhero identity (Which is the name of every Prodigious Holder) and so. Also, I think that tabbers of each of her forms would turn out as overwhelming despite them being separate yet the same identity.
1. I agree about Renren. However, some of the powers she gains when she turns into different animals should be noted in the powers of abilities section (though as notes. It's not like how I handled Animaestro's forms)

Also, Fei's speed should be Superhuman by scaling above Marinette and Adrien, which is thr same reason why Kim, Gabriel and Nathalie have Superhuman in their speed

2. Why isn't Yan Woshi High 7-C? He physically tanked attacks from Ladydragon, who is comparable or superior to Ladybug
Riposte is decent as a Haxless character tho; not at Stormy Weather/Mime level, but decent overall.
Yeah she's decent, but Oni-Chan is basically the same but with teleportation. She's probably better than Silencer though

Also, speaking of Lies, she, as well as Truth and Furious Fu, should get additional keyscto their new forms

1. I agree about Renren. However, some of the powers she gains when she turns into different animals should be noted in the powers of abilities section (though as notes. It's not like how I handled Animaestro's forms)

Also, Fei's speed should be Superhuman by scaling above Marinette and Adrien, which is thr same reason why Kim, Gabriel and Nathalie have Superhuman in their speed
This can be helped.
2. Why isn't Yan Woshi High 7-C? He physically tanked attacks from Ladydragon, who is comparable or superior to Ladybug
He's unknown because he's already superior to them previously. Rating him as High 7-C over Ladybug is implying that he's weaker than Mei Shi.
She's probably better than Silencer though
I have already bashed on Luka's akumatizations enough. But she is, clearly.
Also, speaking of Lies, she, as well as Truth and Furious Fu, should get additional keyscto their new forms
Of course they should. However, quality of the images is too poor to render out properly and it's just going to leave more work for later, also the aforementioned about possible new feats.

He's unknown because he's already superior to them previously. Rating him as High 7-C over Ladybug is implying that he's weaker than Mei Shi.
Then Mei Shi should also be High 7-C as well. Being capable of beating Hawk Moth would warrent High 7-C. At worst you could give him a "possibly High 7-C"

Then Mei Shi should also be High 7-C as well. Being capable of beating Hawk Moth would warrent High 7-C. At worst you could give him a "possibly High 7-C"
Being capable of defeating Hawk Moth is an statement over how strong he is, but not strictly a limit. Thing is, Shanghai power scale is all over the place, as Mei Shi is supposed to fight those who are not worth of the Prodigious (Or at least that's what you get from Nooro's wording), which is stated to have bigger powers than that of the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous (Individually).

Besides, Ladydragon water twister feat might bring a more stable ground to scale him from, as the Dragon is the strongest Animal of the Prodigious and Mei Shi should be able to hold it's ground against it.

New Trailer:

• We see Zoé in an actual scene for the first time. Also another Astruct cameo.
  • Rena Rouge is confirmed to appear in this season.
  • We finally see Vesperia's (Zoé) Bee Miraculous form in a fight against Queen Banana's sentimonster (Seemingly amok, so he might had been cataclysed). This confirms that she will get (or at least have by that point) the Bee Miraculous in "Queen Banana".
  • Alya/Lady WiFi seemingly fights against Shadow Moth's control. Paying attention, Shadow Moth's light mask shatters.
  • Rose is confirmed as the holder of the Pig Miraculous (Not like there were any doubts).

Last edited:
New Trailer:

• We see Zoé in an actual scene for the first time. Also another Astruct cameo.
  • Rena Rouge is confirmed to appear in this season.
  • We finally see Vesperia's (Zoé) Bee Miraculous form in a fight against Queen Banana's sentimonster (Seemingly amok, so he might had been cataclysed). This confirms that she will get (or at least have by that point) the Bee Miraculous in "Queen Banana".
  • Alya/Lady WiFi seemingly fights against Shadow Moth's control. Paying attention, Shadow Moth's light mask shatters.
  • Rose is confirmed as the holder of the Pig Miraculous (Not like there were any doubts).
Nice

Rena Rouge coming back is always a delight

Also as I said, Miraculous is pretty obvious with forshadowing, so I'm not surprised about the Pig Heroine identity

Also as I said, Miraculous is pretty obvious with forshadowing, so I'm not surprised about the Pig Heroine identity
It's not like you can just pay attention to the intro.

The only doubt at this point is the Rooster and the Goat, one belongs to Nathaniel and the other to Marc (and that's why they added him in the intro in this season), but the odds are Rooster Nathaniel and Goat Marc. Mouse is already confirmed, and Bull and Tiger are basically spoiled in the intro.

Wiki always breaking images. Though I think I know which image you're talking about. The image also confirms that the design is for the seventh episode, one episode before Queen Banana in production order. That might suggest that she'll be the Akumatized Villain of episode 7.

Talking about production order, it’s confirmed that the episode with the pink vortex it's the eleventh, connecting dots with the image of Ladybug giving the Pig Miraculous to Rose with a pink background, we now have an idea about when will Pigiella appear.

New Trailer.

Also the name of the eleventh episode has been revealed "Guiltrip".
sELuuSW.jpg

BTW, with this order: Truth, Lie, Gang of Secrets. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next one is the Team of Rumors.

Seriously though, with all this emphasis on secrets, it would be no surprise if Sabine gets Akumatized into Verity Queen in this season.

Also, paying enough attention, one realizes that Reflekta is once again the Akumatized villain of the episode. Guiltrip must be a new sentimonster

Last edited:
@Gilad_Hyperstar Here's the Su-Han render you asked for a while ago. Found Furious Fu video at a more decent quality, but there's not many good scenes of FF, so I'll wait for the release of that one in other media.
Nice. Now we just need Furious Fu's, Truth's and Lies' renders

Also, shouldn't Sentimonsters that comes alongside the akuma count as optional equipment? Because if so then Reflekta should have Reflektdoll added, and Pharo to Truth (and when the episode will happen, the Gorilla sentimonster to Queen Banana)

Also, shouldn't Sentimonsters that comes alongside the akuma count as optional equipment? Because if so then Reflekta should have Reflektdoll added, and Pharo to Truth (and when the episode will happen, the Gorilla sentimonster to Queen Banana)
Reflekta already has Reflekdoll as optional equipment.

Pharo and Banana Boom Boom would be Standard Equipment, as there's no version of Truth and Queen Banana without them. Unlike Reflekta who has made numerous appareances without Reflekdoll.

Hey guys, you wouldn’t believe what happened in today’s episode.

FearfulSillyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o3u3p14kMB1tlgqkgo1_500.gif

• Episode starts with Ladybug and Char Noir patrolling and then going into a date. Ladybug is clearly not in the mood.
  • Marinette gets into her room in her aqua-form.
  • Alya and friends try to cheer on Marinette because they notices there's something wrong with her.
  • Marinette is hesitant to accept any help from friends because she always have to be in alert because of the threat of Shadow Moth.
  • Mylene makes a friendship bracelet for Marinette.
  • Marinette's friends make their way into their room just when Ladybug is having outburst of rage. She manages to de-transform before anyone sees her, however.
  • Rose finds the toy house Marinette made to hide the Miracle Box. Marinette rushes to stop her from looking into, which caused it to break. Marinette holds it together with both hands to stop them from seeing it.
  • They try to give Marinette the bracelet, but she refuses to let the house down as it's breaking, she then tells them to go away.
  • Alya, Mylene, Juleka, Rose and Alex get akumatized by Shadow Moth. The Akumatized object being the bracelet Mylene made for Marinette as sign of friendship, implying that the reason why all of them got akumatized is because they shared an emotional bond with the object.
  • Marinette's friends become the Gang of Secrets. A group of supervillains lead by Lady WiFi that includes Timebreaker, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance and Horrificator. Timebreaker is the holder of the Akumatized object.
  • Marinette creates her own system to hide the Miracle Box. A mechanism that uses paint bottles as buttons that open a secret container in a box.
  • Lady WiFi teleports to Marinette's room and threatens her to tell her her secret (or else).
  • Trixx, despite dangers, decides to use his Mirage
  • Mirage is cast right in front of Lady WiFi, but she doesn’t notice this. And Illusion of Marinette escapes through the balcony, jumps out of the roof and gets into the school, followed by the Gang of Secrets.
  • Trixx undoes Mirage, revealing that Marinette was there all along (Invisibility through Illusion creation)
  • Trixx's Mirage causes the Eiffel Tower to distort and wiggle in many ways through the rest of the episode. Trixx is confident that this will be repaired b Ladybug‘s Miraculous Ladybug (And he's right)
  • The Gang of Secrets search Marinette through the school and at the mean time they do their thing. Timebreaker freezes in time everyone at the library, Horrificator scares everyone at the bathroom and Princess Fragrance turns the art class members into her minions while Reflketa turns them into copies of her because she feels like it.
  • The Gang of Secrets leaves the school after not finding Marinette. They take different paths to cover more terrain.
  • Chat Noir takes on Timebreaker
  • Ladybug incapacites Lady WiFi and tries to make recapacite. Shadow Moth warns the Gang of Secrets that Lady WiFi is in danger, so Timebreaker escapes from her fight with Chat Noir.
  • Lady WiFi snaps out of Hawk Moths control.
  • In the meanwhile, Chat Noir took on on the rest of the gang.
  • Ladybug can now retrieve any Miraculous she has in the Miracle Box from her yo-yo without taking it beforehand.
  • Alya becomes Rena Rouge once again.
  • Chat Noir has been overpowered by the Gang. They were about to take his Miraculous away until Rena Rouge created an illusion of Marinette to lure them away.
  • Timebreaker's bracelet is destroyed in the over complicated plan made up in less than a minute of the day.
  • Marinette reconciliates with her friends.
  • After they are alone. Marinette reveals to Alya that she's Ladybug. The episode ends with both of them hugging as the Kwamis watch them.
Overall, favorite episode of Season 4 so far.

Last edited:
Hey guys, you wouldn’t believe what happened in today’s episode.

FearfulSillyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o3u3p14kMB1tlgqkgo1_500.gif

• Episode starts with Ladybug and Char Noir patrolling and then going into a date. Ladybug is clearly not in the mood.
  • Marinette gets into her room in her aqua-form.
  • Alya and friends try to cheer on Marinette because they notices there's something wrong with her.
  • Marinette is hesitant to accept any help from friends because she always have to be in alert because of the threat of Shadow Moth.
  • Mylene makes a friendship bracelet for Marinette.
  • Marinette's friends make their way into their room just when Ladybug is having outburst of rage. She manages to de-transform before anyone sees her, however.
  • Rose finds the toy house Marinette made to hide the Miracle Box. Marinette rushes to stop her from looking into, which caused it to break. Marinette holds it together with both hands to stop them from seeing it.
  • They try to give Marinette the bracelet, but she refuses to let the house down as it's breaking, she then tells them to go away.
  • Alya, Mylene, Juleka, Rose and Alex get akumatized by Shadow Moth. The Akumatized object being the bracelet Mylene made for Marinette as sign of friendship, implying that the reason why all of them got akumatized is because they shared an emotional bond with the object.
  • Marinette's friends become the Gang of Secrets. A group of supervillains lead by Lady WiFi that includes Timebreaker, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance and Horrificator. Timebreaker is the holder of the Akumatized object.
  • Marinette creates her own system to hide the Miracle Box. A mechanism that uses paint bottles as buttons that open a secret container in a box.
  • Lady WiFi teleports to Marinette's room and threatens her to tell her her secret (or else).
  • Trixx, despite dangers, decides to use his Mirage
  • Mirage is cast right in front of Lady WiFi, but she doesn’t notice this. And Illusion of Marinette escapes through the balcony, jumps out of the roof and gets into the school, followed by the Gang of Secrets.
  • Trixx undoes Mirage, revealing that Marinette was there all along (Invisibility through Illusion creation)
  • Trixx's Mirage causes the Eiffel Tower to distort and wiggle in many ways through the rest of the episode. Trixx is confident that this will be repaired b Ladybug‘s Miraculous Ladybug (And he's right)
  • The Gang of Secrets search Marinette through the school and at the mean time they do their thing. Timebreaker freezes in time everyone at the library, Horrificator scares everyone at the bathroom and Princess Fragrance turns the art class members into her minions while Reflketa turns them into copies of her because she feels like it.
  • The Gang of Secrets leaves the school after not finding Marinette. They take different paths to cover more terrain.
  • Chat Noir takes on Timebreaker
  • Ladybug incapacites Lady WiFi and tries to make recapacite. Shadow Moth warns the Gang of Secrets that Lady WiFi is in danger, so Timebreaker escapes from her fight with Chat Noir.
  • Lady WiFi snaps out of Hawk Moths control.
  • In the meanwhile, Chat Noir took on on the rest of the gang.
  • Ladybug can now retrieve any Miraculous she has in the Miracle Box from her yo-yo without taking it beforehand.
  • Alya becomes Rena Rouge once again.
  • Chat Noir has been overpowered by the Gang. They were about to take his Miraculous away until Rena Rouge created an illusion of Marinette to lure them away.
  • Timebreaker's bracelet is destroyed in the over complicated plan made up in less than a minute of the day.
  • Marinette reconciliates with her friends.
  • After they are alone. Marinette reveals to Alya that she's Ladybug. The episode ends with both of them hugging as the Kwamis watch them.
Overall, favorite episode of Season 4 so far.
I would say that all the villains should get a "High 7-C" rating in this episode, since Reflekta, Horrificator, Princess Fragrance and Timebreaker matched Ladybug and Cat Noir, and Lady Wifi managed to break Hawk Moth's link, as well as matching the heroes much like everyone else

Also I agree that this is the best episode of the season so far

I would say that all the villains should get a "High 7-C" rating in this episode, since Reflekta, Horrificator, Princess Fragrance and Timebreaker matched Ladybug and Cat Noir, and Lady Wifi managed to break Hawk Moth's link, as well as matching the heroes much like everyone else
Lady WiFi's thing is more of a mental thing. She would scale from the Gang regardless.

However, that's a different topic on it's own. It is true that the Gang of Secrets appears to be more powerful than their Season 1 selves, but they do flip-flop a lot during the episode. Lady WiFi is easily defeated by Ladybug and Chat Noir manages to held the gang on his own, but is also true that Reflekta does seemingly overpowers him at the end of the fight and Horrificator overpowers Ladybug (Though she's considerably bigger than she would normally be). In this particular scenario, I'm not particularly against or in favor of an upgrade. I'm fine either way.

Lady WiFi's thing is more of a mental thing. She would scale from the Gang regardless.

However, that's a different topic on it's own. It is true that the Gang of Secrets appears to be more powerful than their Season 1 selves, but they do flip-flop a lot during the episode. Lady WiFi is easily defeated by Ladybug and Chat Noir manages to held the gang on his own, but is also true that Reflekta does seemingly overpowers him at the end of the fight and Horrificator overpowers Ladybug (Though she's considerably bigger than she would normally be). In this particular scenario, I'm not particularly against or in favor of an upgrade. I'm fine either way.
Alya might get supernatural willlpower based on her overpowering Shadow Moth's link

If anything, the Gang of Secrets would be consistent with the Trio of Punishers (which are literally the same except no Mylene and Alix) fighting Season 3 Ladybug and Cat Noir

Alya might get supernatural willlpower based on her overpowering Shadow Moth's link
Also bonus points for Ladybug's Social Influencing.
If anything, the Gang of Secrets would be consistent with the Trio of Punishers (which are literally the same except no Mylene and Alix) fighting Season 3 Ladybug and Cat Noir
Iirc, The Punisher Trio never engaged a direct fight against Ladybug and Chat Noir. I'm pretty sure it was actually the same reason Reflekta wasn't upgraded after the New York Special revision, that and her performance against Lady Noir and Mister Bug in Reflekdoll (Though she's comparatively far better now)

If so, then this episode proves that the villains should be upgraded as of now because they actually engaged with, and matched Ladybug and Cat Noir

Also Lady Wifi was caught off guard so that wouldn't count as an anti feat. Also she has no reason not to scale to the rest of her gang

Last edited:
If so, Cat Blanc is outright 2-B, as he was going to stop Bunnyx from going to any of these alternate realities

Most likely. I do wonder if this comments has something to do with a future episode, as this type of stuff is hard to pass on it's own, but yeah.

Each day, we are closer to 2-A Miraculous Ladybug.

Back