• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe try to ask some calc members directly if they can evalute this since they still can't access your calc. Maybe the link would work in their chats

Guys, this is extremely important.
I have been searching for Astruc's tweet where he allegedly mentioned Ladybug allowing Bunnyx to exist and fixing time anomalies, but the tweet is gone, and every archive I've checked doesn't have it.
Does that tweet even exist?

I have been searching for Astruc's tweet where he allegedly mentioned Ladybug allowing Bunnyx to exist and fixing time anomalies, but the tweet is gone, and every archive I've checked doesn't have it.
How weird. Wasn't this tweet seen in the justification for her causality manip or so? Or on her profile in the Miraculous Ladybug wiki?

The tweets are deleted.

I remember them in particular because it was the reason Bunnyx was denied of some form of a Acausality back in the day. I actually went back to the previous Miraculous Ladybug Discussion thread at the moment I found the comments in regards of the statements.

I’ll try to search for any screenshot of that later, if it exists.

Oh, doing well. I just got problems with the file I use to get the renders and have been working on some stuff related to some profiles. New format makes things way more difficult to search through the wiki though,

Some information out.

Source

The Rabbit Miraculous grants "the power of evolution", The Dragon Miraculous "the power of perfection", The Snake Miraculous the "the power of intuition", The Monkey Miraculous "the power of derision" and The Horse Miraculous "the power of migration". Referring to the concepts from which the Kwamis were created from.

Hawk Moth’s plan isn’t exactly to return Emilie to life, but recreate a world where she’s alive.

Low-key confirmed that Queen Bee is not coming back.

Luka is actually Juleka’s twin brother.

Max’s is confirmed to be a genius. Kinda figures, as creating a sentient artificial intelligence is imposible even by today standards.

Other than that, there are 52 new episodes of Miraculous in production that we don’t know anything about. Not sure if this includes episodes which names have been revealed (As "Gabriel Agreste" and "Queen Banana").
I'm just amused at having the power of derision. The power to make fun of or be a laughing stock.

Oh, doing well. I just got problems with the file I use to get the renders and have been working on some stuff related to some profiles. New format makes things way more difficult to search through the wiki though,
Any news on making the profiles? If you want me to help you with that then tell me

So. I think an apologize it's appropiate. Things happened, lost this account and stuff. Sorry.

Anyways. Some Season 4 promos are out. Relevant stuff:

• Fu's somehow back in Paris.
  • Shadow Moth
  • Shadow Moth akumatizes Alya, Juleka, Rose, Alix and Mylene once again, all at once. No Amok is shown.
  • A Guardian appears in Paris.
  • The Guardian takes the Miracle Box from Marinette. Tikki seemingly leaves her.

So. I think an apologize it's appropiate. Things happened, lost this account and stuff. Sorry.

Anyways. Some Season 4 promos are out. Relevant stuff:

• Fu's somehow back in Paris.
  • Shadow Moth
  • Shadow Moth akumatizes Alya, Juleka, Rose, Alix and Mylene once again, all at once. No Amok is shown.
  • A Guardian appears in Paris.
  • The Guardian takes the Miracle Box from Marinette. Tikki seemingly leaves her.
It's ok man. Glad you're back though. I did the profile for Majestia while you were gone

Also these are some very interesting trailers. Also wow all the girls akumatized? Seems like another Felix case then

At this rhythm, Scarlet Moth will be pretty much obsolete.

Anyhow, things to point about the Akumatization itself it's that none of them are touching each other at the moment and that you can see in Horrificator and Princess Fragrance's close up that they have the same mask that Juleka had when she was akumatized and amokized at the same time, giving the likehood that there's sentimonsters involved here as well.

In regards of profiles, I noticed the additions and thanks as well as sorry for that. In that topic, I'd been updating some of the renders of the profiles, but I don't know which one of these two is better for Carapace's profile. I also found new Ladybug and Cat Noir renders, but I don't know whetever you think this are more appropiate than the current ones or not.

The second Carapace render is really good. Not sure about the new LB and CN renders though. Do as you like in this case

Shadow Moth might get a range upgrade for his posession, that is doesn't require touch to infect multiple targets.

Also I'm kind of dissapointed from Shadow Moth's design. Maybe it's because we only saw his face, but he looks too similar to base Hawk Moth as of now. Maybe the episode may change my mind

I think I'll leave Ladybug and Cat noir as they are right now for the moment. No need to fix something that already works I guess.

The odds are that Shadow Moth and the Heroes will get a Power-up in this season, as they'll go deeper in the secrets within the Miraculouses and I'll be kinda lame if Gabriel only uses the book to fix the Peacock Miraculous.

Shadow Moth was certainly not what I expected, but after the initial weird out, I kinda like it. The feather cloath makes his silluete look crippled while the outfit still looks elegant at the close up, which is on point with the nature of Hawk Moth's powers and personality. The side mask it's still weird, but I think it's more of a thing to get use to than a bad desing choice.

X

New Season 4 trailer for today has been announced.

Season 4 will come out earlier than expected, having it's first episode air in March 27 (German). "Furious Fu", which points pretty much to Fu getting Akumatized; the episode airing is out of order.

X

New Season 4 trailer for today has been announced.

Season 4 will come out earlier than expected, having it's first episode air in March 27 (German). "Furious Fu", which points pretty much to Fu getting Akumatized; the episode airing is out of order.
Nice. Hope it'll bring new feats to the series

And speaking of feats, was your Cataclysm calc accepted? If it was then Cat Noir would have 7-A to 6-B Cataclysm

I also found in Sparrow's page the feat where she held one of Trash Krakken's tentacles which created the building dwarfing calc.

This might need to be calced too if we could get a frame of referrence to its size

I'm sure Miraculous will get some upgrades on S4. The series seems oddly aware that they are playing with some cosmic stuff (Season 3 had 3 tier 5 feats without including Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug) and Cat Blanc crowns with a tier 2 feat as the god tier of the series, and I don't really think that they will keep Cat Blanc as the strongest character in the verse (but among them). Tier 5 is something that I can't see coming from your casual hero or villain, at least not anytime soon; but one can tell that the writting has become more aware that, in order to impress, Ladybug and Cat Noir will need to get quite stronger than their current tiers. They'll fight "the evil side of Majestia" in the future, after all.

As far as I'm aware, it has. It's something that I wanted to tackle after the first act of S4 along with some other stuff; as it's a feat that's also consistent with the Chicxulub impact and the sinking of the Atlantis.

TK's feat it's just iffy to calc as a whole, I'd tried it before and during the New York special without much luck. There aren´t good shots of the buildings and a lot of stuff comes into play with the size of the crack to the point that it may come out as a massive low-ball or a huge high-ball. Just a weird feat, but I guessed tearing apart NYC was pretty good to justifity a Tier 7 rating.

I'm sure Miraculous will get some upgrades on S4. The series seems oddly aware that they are playing with some cosmic stuff (Season 3 had 3 tier 5 feats without including Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug) and Cat Blanc crowns with a tier 2 feat as the god tier of the series, and I don't really think that they will keep Cat Blanc as the strongest character in the verse (but among them). Tier 5 is something that I can't see coming from your casual hero or villain, at least not anytime soon; but one can tell that the writting has become more aware that, in order to impress, Ladybug and Cat Noir will need to get quite stronger than their current tiers. They'll fight "the evil side of Majestia" in the future, after all.
I'm honsetly scared of the thought that a Miraculous villain would be stronger than Low 2-C Cat Blanc

I mean. There's also a likehood that Chat Blanc is above Low 2-C. If that parallel timeline theory about Chat Blanc is correct, at least.

But hey, is just a matter of waiting. Sooner or later Miraculous will bring a Smurf 2-A Character. Maybe.

I mean. There's also a likehood that Chat Blanc is above Low 2-C. If that parallel timeline theory about Chat Blanc is correct, at least.

But hey, is just a matter of waiting. Sooner or later Miraculous will bring a Smurf 2-A Character. Maybe.
That is if Cat Blanc doesn't become 2-A himself

Trailer

• New Ladybug outfit revealed, probably a power up potion.
  • We also see a motorcycle besides Ladybug. It might have something to do with her new transformation or her Lucky Charm just created it to guide her to point below.
  • We get a glimpse of New Bee. Her transformation and how her Miraculous looks in her hands it's markably different from Chloé's.

Ladybug also seemed to mature and grow older. If that's actually the case we might need to do a post time skip key like some of the One Piece characters

I don’t think this is a time-skip. We’ve seen trailer from this season before and Ladybug remains the same, and I doubt that they'll just skip a couple of years in middle of the first act of Season 4.

Unless of course she went to train in the time chamber in one of those episodes to unlock her full potential.

I would not be surprises if she did. Though I hope we'll see Future Ladybug too (from Bunnyx's timeline. Actually give me more Bunnyx please)

I'm sure Future Ladybug and Chat Noir will remain as a mystery through all of the series. Ship bait and that sort of stuff.

Bunnyx is definitely coming back. With a new future character confirmed, It's crystal clear that Chat Blanc 2 wasn't the last of her and we'll see her introducing Ladybug's cosmology as an infinite multiverse.

I was planning to try making a Miraculous team for that idea but I feel someone else may give a better soccer team than me. So I post that here to see if some inreterest in making a Miraculous Soccer team

Back