• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey remember when Marinette was going to get Akumatized?

What if that, but she's not wearing her earrings so it gets to continue and someone else has to be Ladybug that day?
Interesting idea. But considering we know it's Master Fu who gets akumatized, it's sadly isn't happening in this episode

Pretty sure Marinette's not getting Akumatized anytime soon. Know they have been teasing that since Season 2 ("Marinette Dupain-Cheng will be my ultimate masterpiece!"), but it gets on a pretty dead end scenario.

Like, not even Chat Noir was actually Akumatized. It was an alternative future display. Beyond being Ladybug (Like, well, you might find someone else), she's also the guardian. And Backwarder showcases how catastrophic that might end.

So. Some news. Tom's gotta go fast.

Shanghai was delayed to April 2 in Brazil, seemingly.

Not going to pretend that I know what's happening here.

Nothing new here other than we see Fu's akumatized object. And nice eyelashes, Wayzz.

The first tree minutes of the special have been revealed. Adrien has to cancel a picnic with co to go to Shanghai to help Gabriel at it doesn't really matters and Marinette follows under to excuse of personally delivering something to her uncle. Gabriel reveals that he had a Prodigious all along (Yeah sure) and Nooro states that the Miraculous were prefered over the Prodigious because the latter were "too dangerous".

Guess they can let a pass to Chat Blanc or Stormy Weather, but they draw the line at being turned into a Furry.

Minor new: Gloob published an image of Ladybug letting the Pig Miraculous to Rose somebody.

vUSYdIQgPG1r2cneHqL0F9ZynScdxKH8CWcsIChMWpDZ_6AB5UNX4IWkd-mAA9a_UHPd8EEyW5EipqNwnJ58Y8ilxSCZW_uu9XEjLcx2adJPcoOUPNo5LiCXkStXMIAIMykc-FbOAix3UNMIn5RfR841O3ryvTxg0mDH5K8xN7q3aNgknuLqCc-Gcx9-iZsEk5gkwG22pcVmPkUS0LmYAyBG_tMSuLA7ST8klHW_4mB0oyGeggz9wPdjmq_FUIxAJy-dSCKqiYhxMBnn9WT3KkQUG6IH8pbltThrQSOc-iRdCGx6azaWR06fmkB7mcZBHhTvEfpN4GVNTwwMxO-4E4l6WDHPZIDOKZGQ2Tudzx7I8gTM4rZM-JEqRQdKYA0FNCZaD2Khip-m8ZqhMHzDvnql2W-YIwZwQvn5Cidtg6-HRWk31e1jYuUYWwEjO4BsoDO8V2g2JG7EAfJpa0iAmNOPdezRpe2BNe21WK9dPwTHharN-A6YCQoUlDrg7He0Tg81pbPn7n2wmKCJh_g4eRwR5lixe9R8vSaLKMonCGrzo_VvZp39JfGMG2TsqUZDNEfsWykYfGYondAHuInqA7uKQ6P0nQr-50w8gqPAQuENhRFpCInu-X_IBho2s_ow4IWSQ7pw3au72i3eT8Wj4XICSFcoU8MiZ2IYDlyE0Q5xTBzdGEyV6XhrA0lrJjd4u0_LDqz1GSUKdlI692yyD7uv=w1380-h777-no

Worth to note that this would be the third episode featuring Ladybug with that costume, which either means that she's spamming a Power-up potion or that she's truly getting some sort of power-up. If it is the latter, she'll gain it in Furious Fu (She's seen with both outfits in the trailers), so we'll have answers for that tomorrow.

New stuff for ladybug, cat noir, rena rouge and queen bee.

Aren't those Space Power-ups?

What in the world is Queen Bee doing there tho?

They might not want to reveal them just yet. Or maybe this is from the Shanghai special and we see like a glimpse of Ladybug doing a mission with Queen Bee (keep in mind that was before Mayura was known to them, or at least she wasn't really a threat at that point, so she might still have used Queen Bee)

Minor new: Gloob published an image of Ladybug letting the Pig Miraculous to Rose somebody.

vUSYdIQgPG1r2cneHqL0F9ZynScdxKH8CWcsIChMWpDZ_6AB5UNX4IWkd-mAA9a_UHPd8EEyW5EipqNwnJ58Y8ilxSCZW_uu9XEjLcx2adJPcoOUPNo5LiCXkStXMIAIMykc-FbOAix3UNMIn5RfR841O3ryvTxg0mDH5K8xN7q3aNgknuLqCc-Gcx9-iZsEk5gkwG22pcVmPkUS0LmYAyBG_tMSuLA7ST8klHW_4mB0oyGeggz9wPdjmq_FUIxAJy-dSCKqiYhxMBnn9WT3KkQUG6IH8pbltThrQSOc-iRdCGx6azaWR06fmkB7mcZBHhTvEfpN4GVNTwwMxO-4E4l6WDHPZIDOKZGQ2Tudzx7I8gTM4rZM-JEqRQdKYA0FNCZaD2Khip-m8ZqhMHzDvnql2W-YIwZwQvn5Cidtg6-HRWk31e1jYuUYWwEjO4BsoDO8V2g2JG7EAfJpa0iAmNOPdezRpe2BNe21WK9dPwTHharN-A6YCQoUlDrg7He0Tg81pbPn7n2wmKCJh_g4eRwR5lixe9R8vSaLKMonCGrzo_VvZp39JfGMG2TsqUZDNEfsWykYfGYondAHuInqA7uKQ6P0nQr-50w8gqPAQuENhRFpCInu-X_IBho2s_ow4IWSQ7pw3au72i3eT8Wj4XICSFcoU8MiZ2IYDlyE0Q5xTBzdGEyV6XhrA0lrJjd4u0_LDqz1GSUKdlI692yyD7uv=w1380-h777-no

Worth to note that this would be the third episode featuring Ladybug with that costume, which either means that she's spamming a Power-up potion or that she's truly getting some sort of power-up. If it is the latter, she'll gain it in Furious Fu (She's seen with both outfits in the trailers), so we'll have answers for that tomorrow.

Aren't those Space Power-ups?

No they are new aside from there jetpacks.

Last edited:
I have a feeling we are going to get more crazy feats and hax this season. Anyways how does the miraculous ladybug verse rank compared to shounen animes?
Depends on who you look. It's decently strong and has a lot of haxes, especially with villains such as Timetagger, Cat Blanc and Miracle Queen, but their AP is lacking compared to somw stronger foes

That excludes Cat Blanc, who is Low 2-C at his highest

Edit: Astruc says that Shanghai takes place before the end of S3 and NY Special.

Names of the new superheroes have been leaked; Oddly, the mouse Miraculous still falls under the name of Multimouse (That's gonna mess up with the redirections to the profiles, as that name redirects to Ladybug's profile).

• Pig: Pigella
  • Tiger: Tigresse Pourpre
  • Mouse: Multimouse
  • Bee: Vesperia
  • Dog (?): Traquemoiselle
  • Rooster: Coq Courage
  • Goat: Caprikid
  • Bull: Minotaurox

Guess who's who, but it's kinda obvious at this point.

A new special guest (like Laura Marano) is also coming this season.

Also, the Sypnosis of the first episode:

ExLZi2vVoAoeBLk.jpg

"Since she became the guardian of the Miracle Box, Marinette feels overwhelmed. She no longer sees her friends, she abandons Chat Noir and misses all her dates with Luka. Luka feels that Marinette has a secret, but she can't tell him that, when she goes away, it's to turn herself into Ladybug and save Paris.

Deeply hurt because Marinette doesn't trust him enough to tell him her secret, Luka is akumatized into Truth.

Helped by his Sentimonster Pharo, a giant eye capable of forcing people to tell the truth, he doesn't wants to know just Marinette's secret... But also Ladybug's and Chat Noir's for Shadow Moth!
"

Having one of the best Miraculous powers, it's oddly funny how Luka's akumatizations seems to have the lamest ones when it comes to vs battles. Truth's desing is nice tho.

Last edited:
We didn't see enough of Truth's powers to truly determine how good or bad he actually is
I mean, that's fair enough I guess. But Sentimonster tend to be a large-sized version of their Akumatized Villain (Reflekdoll and seemingly Queen Banana's gorilla seem to opperate under that principle) and, whereas I might be speaking early, there's not that much you can do by forcing someone to say the truth or how you'll make that ability practical anyhow.

And perhaps I'm wrong (only time will tell), but Truth turning out haxy would probably be a bigger surprise than finding out that there would be a "Cat Blanc 2" episode.

I mean, that's fair enough I guess. But Sentimonster tend to be a large-sized version of their Akumatized Villain (Reflekdoll and seemingly Queen Banana's gorilla seem to opperate under that principle) and, whereas I might be speaking early, there's not that much you can do by forcing someone to say the truth or how you'll make that ability practical anyhow.

And perhaps I'm wrong (only time will tell), but Truth turning out haxy would probably be a bigger surprise than finding out that there would be a "Cat Blanc 2" episode.
Also Queen Banana is clearly Chloé. I'm actually really interested in why she got akumatized

Also Queen Banana is clearly Chloé. I'm actually really interested in why she got akumatized
She slipped with a banana peel.

If I were to assume, I think it has to do with Chloé being still unable to cope with the fact that she's no longer Queen Bee. As of the end of Miracle Queen, Chloé states that she renounces to be Queen Bee despite loving being her and, as Hawk Moth's powers are supposed to give his victims what they want, they gave Chloé a similar yet different Identity; Hence why Queen Banana looks the same as Queen Bee but with a Banana-themed outfit and the reason why the names are similar and have the same acronym.

She also seems to be tagging Vesperia, but I doubt that Chloé has a way to know her identity and perhaps the scene was just Ladybug trying to recruit her. Perhaps she's new in town and said something about the matter that upset her? Dunno.

Her identity actually got revealed I think and cat noir will go back and fix it maybe. Also he's fighting luka in marientte room.

Looks like her friends discovered her identity too. Maybe they would kind of keep the secret bwtween themselves and will be the start of a new superhero team

So. Just watched Furious Fu. Kinda rushed, but decent nonetheless.

• We know the initial scene so there's no point in repeating it.
  • Marinette meets Fu at the train station.
  • Su-Han is stalking her in a trash can.
  • They later go to the park were Wayzz pretends to be a plushie to get touched by Fu.
  • Su-han is hiding... In a bicycles' box?
  • Marinette goes to her room just to find Su-Han.
  • Know this scene. Su-Han points Fu's and Marinette's faults.
  • Marinette somewhat ends agreeing with Su-Han's point.
  • She transforms to comunicate with Chat Noir. Her transformation has a noticiable different instrumental.
  • Su-Han's seemingly unaware that the Miraculous' tool can be used for means of communication.
  • Chat Noir and Ladybug meet with Su-Han.
  • Ladybug and Chat Noir are aware that Shadow Moth exists, instead of believing that he´s getting help from Mayura.
  • He refuses to give his Miraculous after realizing that Ladybug would've to lose her memory if she were to retrieve the Miracle Box.
  • Su-Han has been specifically trained to deal with Miraculous Holders, being able to accurately predict and counter each and every movement of Ladybug and Chat Noir.
  • Ladybug manages to outsmart him and escape away.
  • Su-Han's negative emotions caught Hawk Moth's attention, so he sends an akuma. The sequence is different from the ones in prior seasons.
  • Su-Han finds Fu.
  • Su-Han detects the Akuma and seemingly, literally, self-control his own emotions to scare the akuma away.
  • Su-Han steals Fu's baton.
  • Fu gets Akumatized into Furious Fu.
  • Furious Fu has paint based powers. He's able to pull paper tags able to summon any desired effect.
  • Furious Fu creates a tag that tracks down Su-Han
  • Ladybug, Chat Noir, Su-Han and Furious Fu meet at the Stadium.
  • Furious Fu summons a storm with a paper tag.
  • Furious Fu can teleport with his paper tags
  • Su-Han states that his training is solely focused on dealing with Miraculous holders, not akumatized villains.
  • Furious Fu has also Shockwave-based powers, able to create shockwaves with finger-flicks and air punches.
  • Furious Fu paralyzes Su-Han with a paper tag
  • Ladybug showcases her new transformation. She doesn't uses a power-up potion tho. Other than that, the transformation is something that obly occurs once Ladybug uses her Lucky Charm and fades away after using her Miraculous Ladybug. After doing so, she'll get a Ladybug-shaped jewel with the color scheme akin to the villain which apparently protects them from being akumatized again (RIP Scarlet Moth)
  • Furious Fu foresees Ladybug's plan with a paper tag
  • Furious Fu gets de-akumatized
  • Su-Han states that the Miracle Box (Marinette's) was the first one ever created, as well as one of the most powerful ones.
  • Su-Han let's Marinette keep the Miracle Box and states that he'll stay in Paris.

Edit: Bear in mind that I might have missed something.

Her identity actually got revealed I think and cat noir will go back and fix it maybe. Also he's fighting luka in marientte room.

Saw this one before. Unlikely.

She's basically complaining over the fact that she cannot talk to her friends, her family, nor anyone about her problems; remarking that being Marinette alone is already difficult, let alone being Ladybug. I think the issue at hand is that Marinette's isn't telling them the truth and they know it, hence why Shadow Moth's comment about many broken hearts.

That villain at 0:46 tho.

Saw this one before. Unlikely.

She's basically complaining over the fact that she cannot talk to her friends, her family, nor anyone about her problems; remarking that being Marinette alone is already difficult, let alone being Ladybug. I think the issue at hand is that Marinette's isn't telling them the truth and they know it, hence why Shadow Moth's comment about many broken hearts.

That villain at 0:46 tho.
I disagree

@Monkey_Dunno You got anything about Furious Fu's powers? I don't understand Portugese so I feel like my descriptions would be rather incomplete

Also, Su-Han should get a profile (and unlike Nathalie and Felix, he should actually qualify for High 7-C)

@Monkey_Dunno You got anything about Furious Fu's powers? I don't understand Portugese so I feel like my descriptions would be rather incomplete
Quite simple. Furius Fu is able to cast spells via his paper tags with one specific commant. For example, to track down Su-Han, he wrote "FIND", to summon his thundercloud he wrote "THUNDER" and to foresaw Ladybug's plan he wrote "VISION". It's basically any power I can think of as long as I can write it.
Also, Su-Han should get a profile (and unlike Nathalie and Felix, he should actually qualify for High 7-C)
I'm fine with that.

No.

He's just controlling how he feels so he can't get Akumatized. No negative emotion means that the Akuma wasn't able to infect him and there's nothing to actually resist.
Ok. Then if so, do you have a render for Su-Han and Furious Fu? I'll make the profile for Su-Han and the key for Master Fu now

Ok. Then if so, do you have a render for Su-Han and Furious Fu? I'll make the profile for Su-Han and the key for Master Fu now
I'll make some.

While we are at it. I think we should come to an agreement over when to apply this changes. I think rushing out to upload new things to the pages as soon as the first episode's airing is rather rushed and might come out as a trouble later. The moment a character comes out with a higher feat (Furios Fu pulled a Low 7-B+ Feat in this episode, but we honestly never cared over strom feats in this series), it will just come down to easily avoidable revisions. This happened back then with Cat Blanc and his speed upgrade from MHS+ to FTL for the Season 3 cast (Which wasn't that big at the time, fortunately. But this season is already introducing 8 brand new heroes, even more akumas and one or another fusion).

I'll make some.

While we are at it. I think we should come to an agreement over when to apply this changes. I think rushing out to upload new things to the pages as soon as the first episode's airing is rather rushed and might come out as a trouble later. The moment a character comes out with a higher feat (Furios Fu pulled a Low 7-B+ Feat in this episode, but we honestly never cared over strom feats in this series), it will just come down to easily avoidable revisions. This happened back then with Cat Blanc and his speed upgrade from MHS+ to FTL for the Season 3 cast (Which wasn't that big at the time, fortunately. But this season is already introducing 8 brand new heroes, even more akumas and one or another fusion).
Tbh, the episode didn't provided much at all in terms of new feat. As for Furious Fu's Low 7-B+ feat, that's just environmental destrcuion, which is also what happened with Stormy Weather

Tbh, the episode didn't provided much at all in terms of new feat. As for Furious Fu's Low 7-B+ feat, that's just environmental destrcuion, which is also what happened with Stormy Weather
The matter at hand isn't this particular episode, is the season as whole. If Mr Pigeon comes and sends Paris to the moon in this season, it would affect Su-Han's, Furius Fu's and any other Season 4 profile made up so far.

Anyways, new Shanghai trailer. Highlight Hakw Moth's final akumatization, is that an statue? What emotion is there?

So, Truth has aired, and:

* Lukanette is 100% canon. But they broke up in the end of the episode

* Peacock Miraculous is fixed in this episode, Hawk Moth fuses the miraculouses and transforms into Shadowmoth (with a sequence and a symbol no less)

* Luka gets both akumatized and amokized into Truth, and has a sentimonster named Pharo

* Pharo has paralysis inducement, so Truth isn't completely haxless, especially since both are naturally paired together

* Jagged Stone is actually Luka and Juleka's father. And later Jagged apologizes to Luka for being absent, and the two share a very emotional hug

Back