• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miraak Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking around and I found this respect thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/miraak-respect-thread/132790/

Here are some things that I think should be added to the profile based on things in there.

1. Miraak should have Astral Projection due to being able to make a projection of himself from Apocrypha that can even steal Dragon Souls that the Dragonborn tries to absorb. I'm not sure if this could qualify for a range upgrade or not as he was able to influence the island of Solstheim completely being trapped in the Daedric Realm.

2. Miraak could potentially get One Hit Kill due to being able to destroy and absorb a dragon's soul instantly. Should be specified that it has only shown to work on dragons though.

3. His resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation should scale from the feat of resisting Molag Bal's mind control that The Dovahkiin and Alduin scale from as well. Not to mention that he has kept his sanity for 4000 years in Hermaeus Mora's realm while lesser mortals can go insane from pure exposure there.

thats a shout that specifically targets a dragon's soul and absorbs it himself.

its soul manipulation

but the rest is fine

Doesn't it one shot the dragon by its mechanics though? By the way we know souls are absorbed after the mortal body is destroyed. The Shout kills the body and then instantly absorbs the soul afterwards.

"2. Miraak could potentially get One Hit Kill due to being able to destroy and absorb a dragon's soul instantly. Should be specified that it has only shown to work on dragons though."

That could just be something specifically for dragons, not everyone.

3 make sense.

The reason Miraak's shout instantly kills the dragons is because he eats their soul. It isn't just a general instant kill shout. For example, it would not work on a Dragon if the Dragon was soulless.

The shout was specifically made to one shot dragons, not really anything else. Although he and the dragonborn have the potential to make a shout for anything.

His resistance to Soul and Mind manipulation is aready scaled to the Molag Bal stuff, i just didn't specify it.

Astral Projection makes sense to me

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back