• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's exactly what I'm wondering. I want to see if Naofumi has something against it, because I think he can counter pretty much everything else she has.

I mean, Naofumi resists Law stuff and I would assume Infinity Zero negates it.

He should resist Law.

Seriously though we need more Naofumi+Raphtalia matches.

Instead of just Naofumi (And since in speed equal Raphtalia gets low diffed by anyone with comparable AP)

Eganergo said:
Ionliosite said:
Eganergo said:
Ok Naofumi resist law, then what?
What are their wincons?
Killing him with the thousands of ways she has?
For example? i mean one that will work on him.
From what I saw from coursing through his profile. Naofumi doesn't seem to resist death hax, nor does he seem to be able to resist being erased frm existence. She has those as wincons. But, I think he could reflect her death hax. Existence Erasure can be able since Naofumi doesn't resist it, but that depends if you think he could reflect it.

@Nier: Existence erasure isn't a unified ability, though. It's always existence erasure via some other ability (or maybe better said, there is a mechanism to it that falls under some other ability).

So if she for example EE via Law Manipulation he resists.

Similar thing goes for instant death. Naofumi has demonstrated resisting certain kinds of instant death hax, the conceptual kind that is.

A 10-C stomping a low 2-C with crazy hax. Talking sheer skill.

Back