• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have sealing on his profile. He sealed Ouroboros Maia and Mem Aleph before the events of Strange Journey

Should have Healing. Satan was aid to be a mere aspect of his, and could heal himself in combat as part of his trials. He also spams Mediaharan in Megami Tensei II

YHVH is also missing abilities coming from his Covenant.

• Invulnerability: As humanity perceives him to be the omnipotent god, observation makes it impossible for him to be harmed normally.
  • Existence Erasure: Erased the gods who he did not vilify with observation, making the claim that they had never existed in the first place a reality.
Also, this is more minor, but since we seem to make a distinction between Yehowah and YHVH, we should have a key for his time as Yehowah (Basically the time when he was worshipped with Baal, Fought and killed Marduk, was wreaked then the Mothers, Etc, Etc.)

All of this seems fine to me. Though Existence Erasure is already covered by Void Manipulation (Although, could you post a scan of him erasing Gods? I am pretty sure it is something that I missed so it will be useful once I update the SMT Blog)

Existence Erasure is more him forcibly using his Covenant/Narrative to make humanity forget gods like Seth, which is implied to erase them or at least Neg their regen.

Oh. That

...Things like Seth being a half of Satan in SMT II and Thor and Vishnu serving YHVH in SMT I suddently make a lot more sense now.

Well, given YHVH basically bounds all Demons to language and controls Human Observation through his Covenant, all of the instances where unrelated Gods from Mythology were portrayed as related to him in some way actually make sense now. Especially since Apocalypse basically said all Demons are pawns that he controls to perpetuate the cycle of Law and Chaos across Existence

Meh. Anyways, all of this seems good-to-go

Oh yeah, BTW, doesn't the art book say Vilified YHVH actually increases in power, he just loses his Covenant

Since YHVH is one with a 9D multiverse, wouldn't that give him Type 9 Large Size for is True Form, and probably Type 1 or something for the Demonized version?

Also, these are kinda stretches but:

• Wouldn't the covenant give him absorption and resistance to reality warping? Since Kagutsuchi was made into a aspect of him, and weakened versions like Yaldabaoth/Demiurge become aspects of him rather than actual beings due to observation
  • Wouldn't the covenant apply to other Abrahmic beings like Lucifer, since they are parts of his narrative and other beings are made into demons that are weaker then him?

It's less that and more he vilified them through his narrative that he is the only supreme god, making all other gods demons who are less than him

I mean, considering YHVH isn't exactly Transmutating them but rewritting their very Existences as he sees fit. I'd call it an application of Reality Warping, though Curse Manipulation seems fine, too.

That's manipulating their characteristics. That would be Information Manipulation similar to that of Ygg's Reformat.

Yobobojojo said:
Generally, turning someone into a fly is transmutation no matter how you look at it
If you turn a completely pure and holy being into a nightmarish eldrich horror, that embodies sin for eternity, that sounds more like a Curse than anything.

Okay, that shouldn't be an issue. Covenant can be multiple things. Just list all the things it does. This curse like things seems like Transmutation, Information Manipulation and Curse Manipulation all rolled up into one. This is very simple.

I also think that the first post seems to make sense, but haven't read the rest of the thread.

You can tell Matthew that I would appreciate his input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back