• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Unicron/Singularity revision.

Previously we rated Unicron as 1-B based on a 17-Dimension statement, this one, the problem is that context indicated that it would most likely meant Universes, time after I discovered this:

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

What other sort of dimensions and realities exist outside of the Multiverse? What are they like, and who resides there?

A: Dear Omniversal Ontologist,

Imagine the strangest inhabited universe you can conceive of, places where gravity operates linearly and electromagnetism by the inverse cubed rule and topology has 13 basic dimensions instead of 17. How alien it must be. Then ponder the wildest universes those beings could articulate. Then realize that even these musings fail to capture the uncountable infinities that exist in the Omniverse.

That and more, much more, is what exists outside the Multiverse.

This is an official Q&A made by Hasbro wich answers all sorts of questions about the Transformer series, to give context:

One of the many Vectors Prime knows there is an Infinite number of Dimensions(?)/Universes, but he also confirms 12 and 17 so we had a good start after all.

Not only that, the "Omniverse" is what the Multiverse is to the True/Abstracts, a.k.a all Dimensions that exist, while the avatars consider the Multiverse as what it is, the Clusters containing them.

And yes, this are Dimnesions, not Universes or Realities, as this Vector Primer refers them as such.

So 1-B likely High 1-B Singularities, or, well, just 1-B as the lowest upgrade.

Thats all folks!

EDIT: I guess is better to have one of this:

Agreed (At least 1-B only): (Dark, Zachary, Ant, Jared)

Dis-agreed:

So, Unicron is a formless void completely beyond and transcendent over a high 1-B reality as a pure and absolute concept? This is at least High 1-B and maybe even 1-A.

The Void itself is where Unicron drains his powers and even after the Multiverse is devvoured the Void is still existing as that, a Void.

Even if Unicron is only 1-A, The One, who should have a profile for being Transformers surpreme being, is probably 1-A as the void would likely be 1-A and he's the surpreme being of all of transformers.

Well I think so, the One is the Precursor of the entire Multiverse, even Unicron before it was divided, he is so old that the concept of Multiverse wasnt even presence in the writer's mind.

Unicron AP

"High Hyperverse level (Can destroy all levels of the Transformers "omniverse" which Vector Prime described as having an "uncountable infinity" of higher dimensions)"

The One AP

"Outerverse level" (Completely and transcendent over all concepts, forms, time, and space in the Transformers multiverse on any level, being above even the void itself)

"uncountable infinities" doesn't really mean theirs an infinite hierarchy of higher dimensions, just a ton of them. 1-B is fine, though.

But is says Infinites, arent some characters High 1-B for similar statments or I am confusing myself?

"Infinities" in that context could probably just mean that each dimension is infinitely greater than the last, which is usually the case. Uncountable doesn't mean infinite, it just means to much to really count.

1-B, possibly higher is perfectly fine, but I'm iffy on High 1-B.

Honestly if any verse is High 1-B solely based on "infinities" or something, then it needs to be downgraded.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Honestly if any verse is High 1-B solely based on "infinities" or something, then it needs to be downgraded.
Woah woah woah. 1-A based on infinities yes, but both Discworld and The Dark Tower have High 1-Bs for exactly that reason.

Is expressed that said dimensions are used by Avatars to ascend, refering that those are Higher-Dimensions.

Also shouldnt that make High 1-B (If agreed of course) stronger since there are more than a single level of Infinity for the Multiverse?

Again, no. Infinities could just refer to how each dimension is infinitely greater than the last and uncountable could just mean a high number he didn't bother to calculate. We need stronger evidence for High 1-B than that.

@Dark

I would like to discuss this, but tomorrow since here is quite late, do you agree with Uncountable 1-B or 17 Dimensions 1-B in the meantime?

I suppose so, although Azathoth's input would be appreciated.

I agree with Darkanine that it seems a bit to vague to go full on High 1-B with just that bit of evidence outside of that one vague Q&A.

But yeah, i agree with it being 1-B otherwise as he does mention at least 17 Dimensions, possibly countless. And hey, if it is High 1-B i can have Cosmic Armor fight Unicron. So win/win.

I wanted to add Absorption, Nonexistent Physiology (Considers him to be an infinite nothing petty corporeal minds cannot imagine, he also encarneates the Void, a place of pure Nothingness that exists beyond and as the Multiverse) and Empowerment (Empowered by Chaos, Fear, Death, Malice, Hate, Vengeance and many other evil feelings where himselfs admits to embdy even a dark fantasy or the smallest evil impulse), Resistance to Entropy (He is beyond the natural order of things).

I think that the new powers should probably be fine.

Have you asked Azathoth to give input here?

No, I would ask him tomorrow, over here is already 7:30 a.m so I need to be in time for my school.

I would prefer. to contact another Admin since I have been spamming Transformer threads for Azzy and he havent respond to any, I think it just isnt his cup of tea.

I have been checking most (If not all) Transformer threads, there are no other notable supporters other than TamuraAkemiZ, but I think she is more into the movies wich this thread totally ignores, If you want I still can call her to revise it anyways.

Well, in lack of better options, and since Azathoth does not seem interested, I suppose that 1-B is acceptable then.

The quote should be acceptable for 1-B, as we know there are at least 17 dimensions.

However, "At least 17" does not mean "At least 1-B", as the true extent of the omniverse could have 17 billio spatial dimensions and still be 1-B. The "uncountable infinities" is not even specifically related to anything. Just that such things "exist in the Omniverse".

Something like Discworld goes into heavy detail on the nature of infinity, infinite sets, and how such things apply to reality. The High 1-B reality is not because someone mentioned "uncountable infinities" once without specifying anything.

Back