• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor the great Kitsune powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess, I'd be fine with "limited" type 3.

This is fine if there's proof that he's being literal, if not then "possibly" would be safer.

Here too, I guess "possible Subjective Reality" should be ok. But not really holy manip just because of the "heavens" bit.

Well because the only thing it says about it is "you stare now into the abyss, unable to comprehend what you see". That's the only thing we get, which is generous for even limited.

Well I guess that scan does make it seem like it's literal.

Hmmm

How about

Immersion (Can teleport beings inside fictional realms), possibly Subjective Reality (Heaven's nature has been implied to make imagination reality) and Madness Manipulation (Type 3, According to Tarot, regular beings cannot comprehend the nature of celestials, and she implied that if someone tried to "their souls will be broken into shards as countless as all the sands on the face of the earth")

1: Not seeing it honestly

2: Immersion seems fine

3: Subjective reality is fine with me

What the other staff members have all accepted can probably be applied.

You could only get concept manip from interacting with abstracts if fully destroy them or something. If he only touched them or something, it'd just be NPI.

You could ask an admin/content mod to unlock it, or Nedge since he commented on this thread.

I suppose so, but it sounds more like retroactive reality warping/minor space-time manipulation.

I think the feat is more so related to The Great Kitsune's Plot Manipulation and/or Fate Manipulation; though since a lot of users of those abilities can't erase memories, I supposed Memory Manipulation could be fine.

That's way too vague since we don't know how he does it. Can be anything from memory, to causality, to fate/plot, to maybe he created a new universe just for him, etc.

Don't think it warrants anything based on that single thing alone, unless you have scans of how he does it.

I supposed the feat is too vague since it could have been done with his other powers.

The Great Kitsune already have The Great Kitsune, on his profile. Currently, I don't think there is a need to change anything since memory manipulation could easily have been done by one of his space-time powers in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back