• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor speed downgrades for Roblox

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
So, I was messing around with gear again in RAWRXDblox for making miscellanous calcs on this blog. I tested the sonic boom tuba again, and realized the devs upped the speed of it to be 1.5x faster than the normal walking speed (24). I will still be following the proposed rules in thisprevious downgrade thread .

343 / 24 = 14.2916666667 m/s per point of walkspeed.

14.2916666667 x 16 (Base movement speed) = 228.666677 m/s, Subsonic+ movement speed.

14.2916666667 x 50 (Walkspeed that Elixir of Dreams/purple speed potion grants) = 714.583333335 m/s, Supersonic movement speed via speed amplification

14.2916666667 x 120 (Rainbow carpet speed) = 1715 m/s, Hypersonic flight speed

14.2916666667 x 135 (Lunging speed of the Katana of the Golden Snake) = 1929.375 m/s, or Hypersonic speed in short bursts.

For the Robloxian's reaction speed and combat speed (Essentially dodging speed, in a way), it would be Hypersonic due to being able either react while lunging with the katana of the golden snake or flying on a rainbow carpet, or by being able to throw plungers fast enough for his/her hands to catch fire, the plungers of which - assuming they also move at hypersonic speeds - can be reacted to and dodged by other Robloxians.

This speed downgrade doesn't really effect the gravity hammer feat, since the block that was flung is already faster than the sound wave from the tuba.

Alternatively, we could try implementing some of the explosion calcs from the blog I posted above if there are any current issues with the current tierings for the rocucks profiles.

Back