• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So I'll make this Brief. We currently scale Soundwave's AP above Ravage because that only makes sense, he should be stronger than his Minicons. However, I want you to watch this clip from this video at 2:34 when Soundwave punches Bumblebee.

Now I want you to watch how Bumblebee reacts to Ravage attacking him here at 1:40.

Bumblebee actually feels pain when Ravage attacks him, but not when Soundwave punches him full force in the chest.

TL;DR Soundwave is inferior to Ravage in Striking Strength. His AP can still scale to Bumblebee with his Gun though since he was literally going to execute him with it.

Soundwave's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soundwave_(Michael_Bay)

Seems reasonable. I agree

So soundwave gets “unknown physically. At most 8-c+ with weaponry”?
His AP should just be a Solid 8-C+ because he was literally going to kill Bumblebee with his gun. Striking Strength should be unknown since he literally did like no damage to Bumblebee with his Punch.

Back