• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayverse Transformers Revisions.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So yesterday I found a Feat that literally no one has Calc'd yet and was surprised it hadn't been done, so I got it Calc'd and the results were surprisingly high.

Before you start screaming "THAT'S AN OUTLIER! RAVAGE IS FODDER AND GOT ONE-SHOT BY BUMBLEBEE!", you're right about one thing. Ravage is definitely Fodder. In fact, we actually have a statement about a character slightly stronger than Bumblebee having a way higher output than this Feat, which Ravage No-Sold btw.

It's kind of Blurry, but Ironhide's Weapons are literally stated to be 10 and 12 Kilotons individually, which is about a 14× Difference between Ravage's No-Sold Feat and Ironhide's AP. Bumblebee Downscales from Ironhide at this point in time and managed to One-Shot Ravage, so really the gap between them isn't nearly as insurmountable as it sounds on paper, especially given the fact that Ravage could still do some small amount of damage to Bumblebee anyways.

My point? 8-A is the minimum most of these Characters should be at since Ravage is literal Fodder. He's a damn scout unit and he still tanked that impact with no damage at all.

If anyone brings up the dumbass point of "but they can be hurt by normal bullets though" then you clearly didn't watch the first movie where it's explicitly stated that they can only harm them through Extremely High Temperature Ammunition which is the only reason Scorponok got damaged by an AC-130 Barrage.

Bruh I can’t read the Kiloton thing lol.
If anyone brings up the dumbass point of "but they can be hurt by normal bullets though" then you clearly didn't watch the first movie where it's explicitly stated that they can only harm them through Extremely High Temperature Ammunition which is the only reason Scorponok got damaged by an AC-130 Barrage.
Tbf this shouldn’t even be considered. Their feats are > 9-B and it’s a common trope for people to get hurt by bullets. Cough cough Wonder Woman.

Bruh I can’t read the Kiloton thing lol.

Tbf this shouldn’t even be considered. Their feats are > 9-B and it’s a common trope for people to get hurt by bullets. Cough cough Wonder Woman.
It's not that blurry, it's literally the third line in the Blue Boxes above Ironhide's Head and next to his left arm.

Btw, that same Ironhide scan says he has a Range of 2 Miles, so if that isn't on his page than that's also grounds for a Range Upgrade for him.

I'm neutral for now. I think this is a bit odd considering all other KE calcs are like lower than this, and way above any other calculated feat in the verse. But following for the shitshow that's about to come

Last edited:
Not knowledgeable but this seems fine. You'll need a better quality image for the profiles though.

You'll need a better quality image for the profiles though.
In a weird case of the stars aligning I weirdly can "verify" all of them. Here's an album. Though there's some weird stuff going on

• Though there's some weird statements going on like 3,000 pound TNT. I honestly think whoever wrote this thought a Kiloton was pounds / 1,000 rather than kilograms / 1,000
  • Also like everything sound based there's some meme statements like 700 decibel sound cannons
  • Somehow Jazz's canon is colder than absolute zero by over one hundred degrees
  • Other minor stuff that someone can find
So ngl I think whoever wrote this did it in US standard then someone changed it to SI without proper conversion.

XQo8L5.gif

If that's the landing the calc is referencing . . . 690 tons of TNT . . . small ass splash . . . nah. He probably slowed down when he got closer to the ground.

Well, I'm trying to give an in-verse explanation. The likely reason is that the filmmakers rightly do not care about how hard he should be landing, or maybe it's not shown in realm time and it took a lot longer for him to reach the ground.

Either way, that's not the impact of a 1.3 ton object hitting the ground at mach 194, let's be real.

Well, I'm trying to give an in-verse explanation. The likely reason is that the filmmakers rightly do not care about how hard he should be landing, or maybe it's not shown in realm time and it took a lot longer for him to reach the ground.

Either way, that's not the impact of a 1.3 ton object hitting the ground at mach 194, let's be real.
So you're trying to dismiss it with Headcanon, got it.

Well, I'll totally support this revision if you can explain how an object as heavy as a car falling at meteorite speeds makes as big of a splash as my uncle jumping on a pool.

Also just wondering, would Optimus hitting the ground in the last knight and the fallen hitting a ship in ROTF be considered as big explosions? Would those be valid?

I'm not gonna be able to respond for awhile since my phone is about to die and I don't have a charger on hand.

Anyway spilling it, I'm just wondering if this would be considered a valid upgrade in the scenario this CRT is rejected:
Without conversions we got
  • 3,000 pounds of TNT rockets (8-C)
  • 0.9 Kiloton Rockets (8-A)
  • 3 Kiloton Prime (Low 7-C)
  • 10 Kiloton Missiles (7-C)
  • 12 Kiloton Fission Blaster (7-C)
Assuming the conversions are incorrect and that they confused 3 kilotons as 3,000 pounds they'd all High 8-C to 8-B

Last edited:
Without conversions we got
  • 3,000 pounds of TNT rockets (8-C)
  • 0.9 Kiloton Rockets (8-A)
  • 3 Kiloton Prime (Low 7-C)
  • 10 Kiloton Missiles (7-C)
  • 12 Kiloton Fission Blaster (7-C)
Assuming the conversions are incorrect and that they confused 3 kilotons as 3,000 pounds they'd all High 8-C to 8-B
Where does the first one come from?

And what about the calcs themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tho which ends do you see as preferable? I think low ends are more consistent with their feats and they come from more reliable sources overall.

EDIT: Low ends were accepted

Last edited:
I've been sent here to kill someone apparently.

As for the OP, I can agree with it personally. We see inconsistencies in the size of impacts constantly in fiction, sometimes the difference literally is this massive, but we still consider them these tiers because Fiction cant always be 100% accurate to real life, because it isn't real...
As for the Guidebook, they seem to give a "Max Output", which could make sense for this to be some kind of variable tier perhaps?
Something like "8-A normally, At most 7-C" may be in question? Or possibly "8-A, up to 7-C" or something similar.

And as for 700 Decibel Blackout, I see nothing wrong with 3-A Bayverse.

But I generally agree with this, if they have high end tier 8 feats for fodder tiers, and low tier 7 statements for high tiers, I can get behind that.

The calc makes no sense. It assumes that the camera that recorded the island was 130km in the air, since that shot took 2 seconds (from 00:09 to 00:11. Since the assumed Impact speed is 66km/s -> 132km height). Doubt anyone is gonna argue that that is actually the case. At least no one who's been in a plane before.

Next up is the issue that it would have slowed down due to air resistance towards the end.

Lastly, there is a cut between outer space and a few kilometers above an island. How is that considered legit? That's a massive skip in between the shots.

Edit: If we were to take a more reasonable assumption for distance in the second shot, it would probably be 2-4km (just a guess based on personal experience), making it 1-2km/s fast. This would put it closer to 9-A to 8-C, which would actually check out with the visuals. (and thats on the very high end, considering that even during the two seconds we see it above the peninsula it still doesnt get even close to the ground.)

Last edited:
Well, sorry for being that guy but visually this makes no sense. I agree with Sped and Rather's points. Especially as the calc relies on the visuals in the first place to determine height and all. And there is no way, no actual way that the shot started at more than 130 km high in the air.

Unless every time I boarded a plane, I've been actually flying at 1000 km in the air. Otherwise there is no way that shot is from 130 km. Planes generally fly at around 10 km high in the air, so that shot was at best half of that, i.e 5 km. And honestly, this is being very generous.

If that's 100+ km in the air, then this island is at least the size of a continent....

Thus, I disagree.

Last edited:
I have no idea how someone can look at that and think that he was over 100 km in the air and landed several times faster than the speed of sound...

Unless we live in a Xianxia planet with sun sized countries.

Back