• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayverse Transformers Revisions.

Oh really? I'll check it out later. I'll probably add that to the blog itself later
Yeah, I initially made the calc converting Epps's 10 tons to metric tons which is how I got the 131 tons of TNT yield before posting it here and then eventually on your blog's comments.

Pretty sure Starscream mostly jobs around and only managed to do decent damage to Optimus when Megatron and Grindor were in tandem with him.
Pretty sure his only other legitimate fight in the series is when he bullies Ironhide and Ratchet at the same time, so him downscaling from Prime doesn’t seem that weird imo

Also I don't think everyone should just downscale from Optimus, considering him being like the one of the peaks of the verse.

Characters like AOE to TLK Bumblebee could either be At most 8-B+ or just downscale to 8-B

Also I don't think everyone should just downscale from Optimus, considering him being like the one of the peaks of the verse.

Characters like AOE to TLK Bumblebee could either be At most 8-B+ or just downscale to 8-B
The only people that should downscale from Prime are Starscream, Blackout/Grindor, Grimlock and AOE-TLK Bee (and ig TLK Barricade’s durability)

They could also scale to Grindor's 8-B calc or Demolishor's High 8-C calc in tandem.

The only people that should downscale from Prime are Starscream, Blackout/Grindor, Grimlock and AOE-TLK Bee (and ig TLK Barricade’s durability)
But the start of the scaling chain is from Blackoit's 8-B which would mean everyone downscales from 8-B+

But the start of the scaling chain is from Blackoit's 8-B which would mean everyone downscales from 8-B+
We really shouldn’t be scaling everyone from Blackout tbh, he’s definitely a top tier.

Didn’t Ironhide harm Demolishor, why don’t we scale him to that?

To scale everyone to baseline High 8-C while everyone else is like peak 8-B is a bit, but I dunno tbh

Considering that Blackout could one-shot Ironhide through a shield and Starscream was bullying Ironhide and Ratchet at the same time, it doesn’t seem that weird tbh.

Especially since Blackout and Starscream downscale from Prime (and his calc is barely into 8-B+), so they’d either be 8-B or At most 8-B+.

The scaling still doesn’t work out perfectly though, we might need some more calcs.

I can't think of anything at the moment. I'll try look for something. But we could go ahead and just edit you fully scales to 8-B+, the downscaling can come later

I edited Megatron, Sentinel and Lockdown’s AP justifications to make them a bit better and fit with the revision.

Actually, the top tiers should be At least 8-B, likely 8-A due to the 10 ton statement and whatnot.

Actually, the top tiers should be At least 8-B, likely 8-A due to the 10 ton statement and whatnot.
I thought we just went with just 4.3 instead? Tho if we are taking statements from the movie, I guess we could do the same for the Low 7-C end of the fallen as it's pretty much the same situation as the 10 tons thing

I thought we just went with just 4.3 instead? Tho if we are taking statements from the movie, I guess we could do the same for the Low 7-C end of the fallen as it's pretty much the same situation as the 10 tons thing
Guess that works.

But that would mean every character who downscales from 8-B+ receives 8-A.

And maybe at this point everyone should just downscale. It seems really odd to place Ironhide at 2 tons when other characters are like tens of times stronger than him.

Well, when you downscale to a + rating, you go to the baseline of said + rating. (so the High 8-C+ characters would be 6.5 tons)

I have no idea for the High 8-Cs, I guess they’re baseline/2 tons? ¯\(ツ)

But that would mean every character who downscales from 8-B+ receives 8-A.

And maybe at this point everyone should just downscale. It seems really odd to place Ironhide at 2 tons when other characters are like tens of times stronger than him.
Not really? They'd still more or less scale to Blackout in that case.

Unless we’re using the 8-A Optimus calc, Blackout’s calc works fine for downscaling.

Unless we’re using the 8-A Optimus calc, Blackout’s calc works fine for downscaling.
Blackout would still more or less be 8-B even if we're using the 8-A calc, since Optimus straight-up ripped out Grindor's head when not holding back. Blackout and Grindor IMHO don't even hold a candle to a serious Prime.

Also Serious prime was able to wreck, Megatron, Starscream and Grind or so maybe scaling to a serious prime may not be that great

Here’s the thing though, when Prime crashed on Cybertron, wasn’t he extremely weakened at that point? He shouldn’t be weaker than that just because he’s holding back.

Back