• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Slappy Feat Revocation

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Okay, so I have a slight problem with one of the feats listed in Slappy's profile. As it states here under his Attack Potency listing:

Capable of effortlessly overpowering and defeating weaker monsters like Irk, who was strong enough to tear a hole in a wooden door

Except, according to the image provided for the feat, Slappy didn't even touch Irk. Irk was grabbed by the girl as she was falling into the river. So, this feat is inaccurate and pointless, and should either be replaced with a better, more suitable feat, or just removed altogether. Either way, it's gotta go.

To my knowledge in "I Am Slappy's Evil Twin" Slappy survives a propane tank exploding, which not only sent him flying, but it also took out most of the garage they were in. Someone should calc that.

I mean, all we need is somebody taking that propane tank explosion Max mentioned and put it on his profile. Shouldn't be any problem.

By the way, do we know how big the propane tank is? If we do, I could potentially ask a Calc Group member to give me a quick estimate of how big of an explosion it would make, and we could apply it to him.

Well iirc it blew up part of a Garage (EDIT: Yeah it was said above), which is wall level, meaning Slappy may be upgraded to 9-B via constantly harming those who harm him...OOF

Time for Slappy to wreck Canon FNaF ::::::::33333333

Ok I read the book and I have something add to the table that may or may not be helpful. We don't get a answer to our size question, except that we can determine that it isn't a residential propane tank. And judging from real life propane tank explosions we can also determine that its bigger then a propane tank that can carry 20 lb. If we can just guess on the size of the propane tank explosion, I'd say that its about 100 lb since we see explosions in real life that can be comparable to the explosion we see in the book. Example (the following footage maybe disturbing to some people) here.

Also talking about Slappy and revisioning his profile, call me a scumbag for a plug-in but please support This thread, It will be greatly appreciated.

Lets just hope that some other people can finally pay attention to what we are saying rather then sucking goku off

Why not use a picture of the Grool that was shown in the TV show, since it was actually shown there in all its spongey glory?

I was gonna do that, so I got a pic of its lustrous spongey glory straight from the Goosebumps wiki. And I swear it said that I was gonna post a illegal photo. I am not kidding.

And its sad to since it is hands down one of my favorite villains from Goosebumps (up there with Slappy and the haunted mask). Also what did you think of the page?.

You should probably separate the pictures into tabs, then. Otherwise, it looks really messy the way you have it.

Really easy.

Just type:

< tabber >

| - | Book = (link to first image)

| - | Television = (link to second image)

< /tabber >

Just without all the additional spaces

Ok, I figured it out (thanks btw) but there is a current problem, it won't let me do anything with pictures. Everytime I try to add the picture a little pop up would appear and say "Permission error". And its doing this with every image I try to put down and the exact same thing happens when I try to put up a picture in a comment.

Also side question, does slappy in any version have any good speed feats.

Ok, I solved the issue (by accident), I just renamed a different image and it worked. Now my grool blog is pretty much as good as it will ever be (I tried my best to make it look like an actual page).

Also been working on them like new keys, stats, pictures and a bunch of other stuff (that really no one cares about)

Seperating the movie snowman's bus explosion feat from the book version and putting them in a seperate key. Also smaller, less important things like quotes to make it seem more like a actual page rather then a blog post.

I admit that it really isn't the best/solid durability feat ever. But outside of that the movie snowman lacks in the durability category.

Also here is a hint on the for the next blog post: Comic book

Back