• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
This CRT is gonna be both an upgrade, and a downgrade.

Sorry if I didn't explain things well in this thread.

Upgrade: Slappy
Some new powers that could be added to the page;

1. Multilocation or
Illusion Casting: As seen here. This scene in general has confused me for a while now. The scene depicts Slappy appearing inside every single mirror in the funhouse. He is either creating clones of himself or illusions that are both visual and auditory since they are all speaking.

Weather Manipulation: Can make thunder and lightning strikes happen, even while there is no storm going on outside. This usually is a byproduct of his other abilities.

Transmutation? With his spell that brought the Halloween decorations to life, he not only turned some regular lawn gnomes into zombie lawn gnomes, but turned the fake fire of a headless horseman decoration into real fire. The fire part can also double as Fire Manipulation.

4. Possibly Plot Manipulation: In the start of the Goosebumps movie novel, we see Slappy override and take over R.L. Stine's introduction. So Plot Manipulation via Fourth Wall Awareness like Bubsy I guess.

5. Enhanced Senses? Heard Sarah call him a dummy while she was in a moving car and being a good distance away. Not sure if the average human can do the same but we can discuss that shit here.

6. Statistics Amplification: The more monsters that exist, the stronger Slappy becomes. Although this is from a tie-in book, Slappy's Revenge, this is actually reflected in the movies.

In the first movie, Slappy easily succumbs to the manuscript's vacuum thingy after the majority of the monsters get sucked in. But in the second movie, after an increase of monsters thanks to Slappy, he was able to evade the manuscript unlike the other monsters, even while it was amplified by Nikola Tesla's tower. So given this, the literal population of monsters increases Slappy's power level.

Downgrade: Officer Murphy
So Officer Murphy's currently 9-B reasoning, besides being comparable to other monsters, is skull crushing. If you are aware of recent events, Wokipedia downgraded skull crushing to 9-C, albeit as of the time I am writing this, he hasn't found a solid way to recalc skull crushing. So change his tier to 9-C, likely 9-B. Maybe his durability can remain the same since he is a hulking beast of a robot.

1. Multilocation or Illusion Casting: As seen here. This scene in general has confused me for a while now. The scene depicts Slappy appearing inside every single mirror in the funhouse. He is either creating clones of himself or illusions that are both visual and auditory since they are all speaking.
I think it is Illusion Creation.
It seems like Life Manipulation. Fire Manipulation seems to be from the headless horseman who was brought to life.
It seems possible. Edit: Though, it could be best to have more inputs.
6. Statistics Amplification: The more monsters that exist, the stronger Slappy becomes. Although this is from a tie-in book, Slappy's Revenge, this is actually reflected in the movies.
It seems more to be Empowerment.

I am fine with the other things.

Last edited:
1. Yeah I think this is more illusion.
2. Seems fine, or maybe electricity manip
3. Not sure what to rate that as actually. Maybe life manip like Eliz said.
4. Seems fine
5. List it as a likely I think. He didnt seem THAT far away but she was also not talking particularlly loud.
6. Yeah that's empowerment instead.

I think they should keep 9-B for now, ye.

Back