• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Slappy Feat Revocation

To be perfectly honest with you, I'm kinda scared about uploading them. The staff here already go wild about people updating profiles, so I don't know what they will do about a entire profile if they deem it to be "inaccurate".

Like before I decided to make my account here I went through this wiki and other people's experiences with this website. Lets just say that this website is far, far, FAR from perfect (but it is better then the omniversal battlefield wiki). And after reading and learning all about that I asked myself if I really want to do this, but I decided to grow some balls and do it.

Well either give the creator the code (so it can be fixed) and deleted or others knowledgeable on the verse are given the chance to fix it. If it is any consolation, aside for minor editing mistakes here and there (really minor things) I think they are fine.

Later on the day I'll go through the list of common editing mistakes and apply those rules to my blogs. By far the biggest issue is that links to pages on this wiki are external links rather then internal links.

But in the mean time, what are your battle ideas?

Also please, someone out there, whenever I make them actual pages. Please someone make a fight between The grool and spongebob. I don't care if it really is a stomp for spongebob (in theory) since positivity is pretty much the Grool's kryptonite. And spongebob is basically one of the most optimistic and joyful characters ever made. Hell he is based off one of the 7 deadly sins, that being Pride. I just want to see that happen because that would be a pretty good meme (in my opinion).

Well it depends what the tiers end up being. Anyway feel like Slappy should already be changed to 9-B via being able to pull of heads. Said feat can reach Class 1 to Class 5 in lifting strength iirc.

Would be funny...hm.

The Slappy page is missing a lot of stuff. Keys, Stats, Abilities and other things. Especially abilities, I have a entire list of abilities across all versions of Slappy (Just in case, probably talk about it later in detail). Also related question, should Movie Slappy have BFR since at the very end of the second movie we see him use R.L. Stine's type writer to make a "Portal book" and that "Portal book" was used to suck Jack Black's R.L. Stine into the book. If so, I'd imagine that would go into Prep time.

Time for Slappy to Stomp the Composite human

Back