• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps: Another CRT For The Man Who Is Nothing But Wood

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Zark on Discord once asked me when will the slapping cease. I have no idea when that is going to end because I like powerscaling Slappy.

I have two things to add. One being a feat with an accepted calc and the other being something that I thought was cool.

The first one being a feat from I Am Slappy's Evil Twin where Slappy gets launched into the air high enough to be above the nearby trees only to crash land and to be fine as seen in the epilogue. I have a calc for this which you can see here where it turned out to be worth 366 Joules. Another 9-C support feat for 9-C Slappy.

Now for the other one, which is a bit less straightforward. In The Streets of Panic Park, Byron (a Horrorland Horror) states that he can rip someone in half if he wanted to. This is a statement, but I imagine it being like Cell's solar system busting statement, not just because they are both green. There is no sign that he is bluffing and there is logical reasoning for him being able to do so, with him scaling to characters that can do even more brutal shit to humans (I.E. Him being able to wrestle with Dr. Maniac, a rival of The Purple Rage, a dude who can pulp humans).

As for where this falls, I found this calculation on breaking a spine, which would be required to do if you try to rip a human being in half. Which would come out to be 40 Kilojoules. There is also this calc about slashing a human off at the waist but that isn't what's going on here.

As for how Slappy scales to this, Slappy is feared by the Horrorland Horrors, as they will do anything to keep him happy. This would obviously include Byron since he is a Horrorland Horror.

The calc is fine.

And while seeing Slappy go Mortal Kombat on some fool and rip them in half is funny, you can't blame me for being hesitant on it. If other people are fine with it, than okay. Call me Neutral, if you'd like.

I'm getting flashbacks to Trevor Henderson and people saying Cartoon Cat was canonically stated to be stronger than the Titans, when in reality it just meant he was more dangerous than them and people only read what they wanted to see. I'm just hoping the same thing isn't happening with Slappy and the Horrors here.

Whatever. I mainly want the falling feat to get through. I just added the other one because I thought it was cool when it really isn't necessary.

Ok I don't like adding stuff as a CRT goes on, but I feel like this is necessary for other profiles.

Currently, profiles for fellow Goosebumps Horrorland villains (we only have two; Dr. Maniac and Captain Long Ben One-Leg) have outdated statistics that don't go along with Slappy's profile. So they should be edited to go along with the current Slappy scaling. Same thing with the Mr. Wood and Snappy profiles.

Last edited:
Back