• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sekien no Inganock tier revision

To keep things short, all kikai users (Gii, Kerkan etc) should have their physical key's ap on all of their keys. So Gii would have 10-B on his 2 other keys, Kerkan 9-B on his other keys and so on. This is due to them still being in their human forms in those keys so physical ap and durability should be listed, they just happen to have the kikais in those keys. The situation is the same as with JoJo characters and their stands.

So what exactly would we call the keys for Gii for example? Porshion and Evolved Porshion i guess or maybe Base and Evolved Porshion or Pre-Evolution and Post Evolution.

Their powers would also need a rework, Gii's abilities and Porshions in one place, evolved Porshion in another.

Anyway i agree that it is the same as Jojo characters.

I was thinking this was gonna be pretty pointless as I think they're good as is...but they are like the JJBA chars and their stands, which I can agree to that.

The powers, though, will have to reworked since they'll be combined in one key for even the pre-evolution key of Gii and Porshion. Same for Kerkan and Xerxes.

Pre-Evolution and Post-Evolution works best?

Porshion's name doesn't change even after it's evolution. Xerxes and Thoth, maybe? That one's a bit rough to think about but it might not hurt to also give it that as well like Porshion.

So which one, Pre-Evolution and Post-Evolution or Porshion and Evolved Porshion?

Pre-Evolution and Post-Evolution would also work for Kerkan.

Back