• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't agree with Afterimage Creation. It's likely another Monokuma, as Junko can control multiple at once.

Well, for that, if you are getting an echo, then 2 Monokumas are talking at the same time and Monokuma was playing around while someone died.

Afterimage is more likely, since it's what is actually stated. We never saw 2 Monokumas being used at the same time too (at least from what I remember)

Danganronpa IF, published by team Danganronpa, has Junko control an army of Monokumas at once, if you want to count it as something she is capable of.

Danganronpa IF, published by team Danganronpa, has Junko control an army of Monokumas at once, if you want to count it as something she is capable of.
So technically we have now 2 examples of using couple of monokumas. Then I guess it is possible Monokuma instead of afterimage creation was just used 2 copies. Since anime didn't showed that part, and the game itself doesn't show exactly Monokuma using afterimage creation(and considering Monokuma's character, cause he can trick people), I can pretty much agree with Elixir here.

For obvious reasons it should be Afterimage Creation, is literally stated, and Monokuma never lied about his powers as I recall.

I agree with Summoning too.

I mean, I don't see why we should discard Afterimage Creation, Junko is a total bullshiter, but isn't Monokuma already supposed to be super fast (Keeping up with Sakura)? Monokuma doing afterimages doesn't look like something out out of realm of possibility.

Mind Manipulation for what? Summoning is fine for me, and the rest too.

While creating afterimages doesn't looks like something out of possibility, but at same time this scene looks more like comic. Like, if he actually made an afterimage, then why? It could be me but I don't see Monokuma as some swagger.

While creating afterimages doesn't looks like something out of possibility, but at same time this scene looks more like comic. Like, if he actually made an afterimage, then why? It could be me but I don't see Monokuma as some swagger.
You forgot that Monokuma take anything as his own playground as personality (like, the whole Mondo execution is pretty much a proof alone), ofc he's never serious and is literally all just comical, is literally the point of the character. Aka anything stupid that he does should be legit.

Quite true. But he still could make a parody on that "afterimage creation". Like, not make afterimage creation because fun, but make a parody on afterimage creation because fun. Even the way he says it sounds more like an not serious comic stuff.

I'll say "possibly". There's pretty much equal possibility of the feat being afterimage creation and not being.

Back